Author Topic: Brock Greenwood  (Read 13888 times)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Brock Greenwood
« on: September 12, 2016, 06:21:56 AM »
CHARACTER

Name: Brock Greenwood

Species and Gender: Male human

Symbol: A single flame set within a thin ring. Courtesy of Dr. Gustave.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Appearance: At 2.11 metres/6'11" and 164 kilograms/362 lbs, this leviathan of a man has several things in common with earthquakes: he's gigantic, the ground shakes when he gets going and he makes very low frequency noises. He has unsurprisingly chiseled muscles. Not unpleasant to look at, his features can be described as "masculine and somewhat sharp". His most definitely tan skin shows his Vacuo heritage. His black hair is barely capable of covering his ears, and he usually tries to keep it out of his eyes' way. Said eyes are a very dark brown, just light enough that you don't have difficulty making out the pupils. He his right-handed. Even though being tall is fun and all, he regularly suffers from light joint and back pain.

Brock can, more often than not, be seen wearing a white tank top, black combat boots and dark grey (#4C4C4C) cargo pants. When the weather's on a rampage, he'll wear an ankle-length, undyed leather coat with hood which he usually keeps open - unless the rain is being driven into him. His school clothing is the standard Beacon uniform, be he doesn't wear the tie or jacket, only wearing the dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to above the elbow. If being fancy is mandatory, he'll put on a black suit with white undershirt along with a tie that's the same orange as his weapon and black leather shoes. His pyjama consists of bermuda-like, black shorts with a hint of a floral design on them in a pale shade of grey. When going into combat, he wears a sling with two slots for Dust canisters and a spot to latch Uloe onto. Currently, however, he's got sod all ammo to go into the canisters, so he doesn't bother bringing them along.

History: Brock's father and mother met in Vacuo, his father having decided to live there for some time to prove himself to the family back in Vale and his mother, having lived on Vacuo all her life. Life for them was a bit tough, but they managed and were happy. When Brock was about 6, his father got a call that the old man had finally decided to retire and, doing so, had given him the reigns of the family clothing shop. The trio therefore moved back to so that he could take over the business. Brock's mother adjusted well to her new surroundings, rapidly making acquaintances and friends throughout the neighbourhood.

The happy little family didn't last too long, though. When Brock was 10, his mother was killed in a White Fang bombing. The child was, like his father, heartbroken. He decided to help to put a stop to the madness and, from that day onwards, strived to become a Hunter. Taught by his parents that you have to work towards what you want, he worked at the docks to bring in his own share of dough, helping to pay for his education - although it wasn't quite necessary. This line of work helped him develop a large amount of muscle. He studied hard for everything during his time at Signal, consistently scoring higher than average. He also chose to put his developing strength to good use, making it the core of his fighting style.

On normal day, after working for the whole time there was light outside, the 15 year old Brock came home, cleaned himself off from the accumulated dirt and grime and went to the backyard to take a rest. Meditating in the grass like he did after every day, he lost himself to the emptiness of his mind and opened his eyes after about ten minutes. Something felt off: he didn't just feel better, he felt way better. Trying it again after having his Aura depleted during a practical class at Signal, he found that his Aura had completely regenarated. When the time to pass the Beacon exam came, his scores turned out to be pretty good, but nothing impressive.

Personality: Brock isn't the sharpest tool in the shed - as with any good sledgehammer, he doesn't need to be. This means that even though he can probably throw you really high, he pours hours into study time to make up for his lack of wits. He's not so far gone as to be stupid, though, as he's got quite a knack for common sense - most of the time he isn't in combat, anyway. Although he, knowing exactly what he's capable of, comes off as cocky and slightly arrogant at first - because he is - and has been known to sometimes have a rather corrosive humour, once you get to know him, you'll find a friend that you can rely on in the most dire of times. He's also a little impulsive from time to time.

Aura and Semblance: Even though he's a behemoth, since size doesn't really matter, Brock has a rather average Aura. He has, however, spent the entirety of his time training Aura by honing its capability to tank hits. This makes him far tougher than normal, as he is easily capable of withstanding over one and a half times as much punishment as others his size.

His semblance is Rebirth: when he wants to use it, he must meditate for an entire minute without being interrupted (a pat on the back will do that, but softly placing a hand on his shoulder won't). When the minute is up, his semblance activates, instantly bringing his Aura back up by 30%. After his semblance activates, he won't be able to use it again for three hours. During these three hours, he will be weaker and will only be capable of hitting half as hard as usual.

Combat Behavior: Unless someone else has an actual plan, Brock will charge in and ruin everyone's day with Uloe. He may seem to be swinging wildly, but he calculates every movement to try and land a hit with every stroke. Sure, he may leave himself a bit open, but one false movement and you will take a very, very hard blow. He's also bloody massive, which makes him slow to swing, dodge and generally move in an emergency, making the zippy fighters out there prime predators to him.

If his target is too far away for him to run at, he'll try to close in by any means necessary. This is mainly due to the fact that he currently can't afford ammo for Uloe's second form, otherwise he'd open up and light the target like a bonfire.

WEAPON

Name: Uloe

Primary Form: A very large hammer. The handle is over a meter and a half long and the head is at least 25 centimetres in diameter as well as over 40 centimetres long. Its surface is a metallic, reddish orange (#E95300) and has 2 lines of black paint running on each side of the handle, as well as 2 others marking the sides of the head. A small version of Brock's symbol can be seen on the head's left side, towards the front. It is very heavy.

Secondary Form: The handle pivots, now coming out of the head's front instead of the bottom. It then splits in 6 and two small additional handles flip out of the head. The minigun takes about 3 seconds to reach full speed. The noise and recoil are immense, but Brock barely breaks a sweat, although he needs to be properly positioned.

Dust Functions: Uloe's minigun form uses large, armored Dust round canisters as clips, enabling it to fire about 1000 rounds before reloading becomes necessary. A small mechanism towards the front of the head allows him to apply extra effects to the rounds.
- None/Off: EWISOTT
- Fire: Makes the rounds incendiary.
- Fire + Kinetic: Makes the rounds explosive. Can be set up to act as low-yield flak.
- Kinetic: Makes the rounds even more powerful. The recoil becomes almost impossible to control, although Brock barely manages.
- Ice: Freezes stuff after it hits.

History: Uloe was made by Brock while he was at Signal. When he first tested it out, he swung it at a large, block-like boulder of armor stone that lay in the school's combat yard. The sound of the impact was deafening, and the armor stone split in three. A teacher ran up to the yard and, seeing Brock wielding the large hammer, joked that he thought he heard thunder, giving Brock the idea for its name.

Combat theme: Fucked with an anchor - ALESTORM
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 05:52:39 AM by nathan67003 »
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Brock Greenwood
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 06:22:09 AM »
Changes = null
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »
Temporarily disapproved.

Are we sure it's temporary? -Vox
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:14:59 PM by Vox Machinae »
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 01:17:39 AM »
Okay Nathan...the mods have discussed your character and decided that it needs to be re-evaluated as it has a lot of questionable things in it. That said, since I'm more or less the nicer one of the mods, I've decided to do the re-evaluation as it needs a lot of work. Please note: everything I say here is not a suggestion...they are requirements that need to be changed. End of discussion. That said, let's begin:

Appearance:
Let us start with his appearance. As discussed among the mods, we have all agreed that any character that hits a certain height will automatically suffer from gigantism and its effects. Your character has gone over and beyond the height that we've agreed upon and, therefore, will have to suffer from the effects of gigantism. End of discussion. Read the rules on characters that want to be tall:

Not everyone is tall. And you don’t have to be tall to be cool. If you pick an obscenely tall height, you need to have it be relevant to the character. They can't just be tall for talls sake, and the tallness needs to be included in your profile beyond this section. Additionally, being extremely tall is incredibly difficult on the entire body. The heart has to work considerably harder to move blood up and down, and tall people legs are much more prone to injuries of all kinds, just to start. Being super tall has negative effects. Seriously. Its bad news. Short people are cool too. Note that the worldwide average adult human height is 173 cm (5 ft 8 in) for males and 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) for females.

That said, if you want to have your character stay at 7'11" then he will need to have many of the effects of gigantism. If you want to know those effects, either look it up or I can tell you them as I myself had to look into this for my character, Savas, who suffers from gigantism. Also, your character needs a reason as to why he is tall. Saying he is tall just because does not work. My character has reasons for being tall...yours does not. Fix that.

Semblance:
I'm not against the idea that you're using, but to be fair, it is pretty powerful. Remember: he is only a first year student. No matter how much you try to argue it, first year students are still trying to get a full grasp on their semblance. Ruby is the protagonist of the show and even she didn't have full control over her powers. This semblance is closer to that of a third or fourth year student. That said, this will need to be nerfed down more. I suggest you turn the amount of aura regenerated down from 100% to a lower amount.

Combat Behavior:
Your character has no apparent weaknesses; he is deadly at close range and even deadlier at mid to long range. That will not be approved. EVERY character has a few weaknesses...especially a first year student. Your character is no different so add at least three weaknesses to him...and they need to be defining weaknesses, not something small that won't ever be used against him or affect him.

Weapon:
Okay, here I'm going to be a realist and say that there is one big issue here with his weapon. I'm not sure if you've done your homework on a minigun round, but those weapons use a certain type of bullet. These bullets cost, on average, around $1.00 per bullet. Now, your character uses well over 1,000 bullets seeing that I'm sure that he has more than one cylinder. Not to mention the fact that he uses dust rounds, which would at least double if not triple the cost of each bullet. So, you're looking at each cylinder costing $2,000 - $3,000 each. Even putting that into Lien perspective, the chances of your character, a student working at a dock and is not from an extremely wealthy family, there is absolutely no way that your character would be able to afford a cylinder for his minigun. That is the simple fact and so his weapon will have to be changed; either it will not have the minigun or will need his backstory to change to show how he would even be able to afford his ammunition.

Conclusion:
Let me be perfectly honest with you: your character is what we like to call a "Gary Stu". He has hardly no weaknesses and is OP in so many aspects. As you can see from Vox's remark, many have a mind to just outright deny and ban this character because he is too OP. I personally don't like watching characters get banned so I'm going to try and help you so that you can still keep your character and use him.

Again, my remarks above are not suggestions: they are requirements that need to be addressed if you want to have this character approved. Please let me know if you have any questions as I am here to help you.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 06:14:48 AM »
Thanks for the detailed breakdown. It'll help me a lot. I really, really didn't intend to make a Stu. He's a bit of a dick for a reason.

Well, he's not that tall anymore. I changed from 7'11" to 7'5", which is hopefully small enough to avoid gigantism - even though it's usually caused by a cancer that seldom kills itself. The weight changed accordingly, keeping a similar build. Also added at the end of the first paragraph of the Appearance section that he 'regularly suffers from joint and back pain'.

Now regens 50% Aura (So if he was at 25%, he'd be at 75% afterwards). Same deletary effects as before.

Added - nay, specified - that since he's a big guy, he's kinda slow; Mighty Glacier fighting archetype. Even added how quick and speedy fighters are the greatest danger to him. I hadn't done that before because I considered it to be obviously implicit. My bad.

Also added to the end of combat behavior limits on how much he uses the minigun form, even going to say he can scrape off enough money from the floor to afford one cylinder's worth of rounds a month, so he tries to not use it. At all.

There. I believe that covers everything that was very graciously pointed out. I'm more than willing to keep nerfing if necessary.

Plus, let's be honest, this'll be a great source of examples of 'what not to do with character creation'.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 11:41:34 AM »
Okay, Round two:

Appearance:
Let me make something very clear about Gigantism: the cause for this is not from a cancer, but from a tumor. Though many think that tumors are cancerous, not all of them are. Gigantism is caused by a hormonal gland that is producing too much growth hormones, which is why people who have this disease keep growing oftentimes. You can actually stop this disease by having the tumor removed and control the hormone levels, but usually the effects of Gigantism will continue to stay with you.

That said, your character is still too tall. Just to be clear: the mods have agreed that any character that is 7 feet tall or above will have some form of Gigantism. Yes, we understand that some people could be over 7 feet and may not suffer from that disease, but so that everything is consistent, we have made it at that height. So, if you want to have a character that does not suffer from Gigantism, then you will have to make them either 6'11" or shorter.

Weapon:
Even with you giving your word that he will hardly use his second form, that does not address the main problem. Here's where the problems of what you wrote lie:
First, you have down that he is able to afford one cylinder a month. The median pay for a dock worker in the USA is $14.00/hour. So, for someone to work full-time, they would be making around $2,400/month. Seeing that Brock is a student and would not be able to work full-time, he would not be able to afford a cylinder each month. Yes, I am getting EXTREMELY technical, but you have so many characters already so we actually NEED to be technical now, since you should be able to make a good, reasonable character by now.

Secondly (and more importantly), actions speak A WHOLE LOT more than words. You may say that you won't use it much at all, but your actions will speak louder. I will be frank and honest with you: many of the things that you've written for your other characters have pushed the limits of the rules, even breaking the rules at some points. For example, you already had both myself and Gus now tell you now to not do any auto-hits to other characters or creatures being controlled by someone else. So, for you to give me your word that he won't use it much, to be honest, it doesn't hold much. I am sorry if this is a bit harsh, but I need to be just to everyone and hold people accountable for their actions. That said, I am still going to say no to it being even remotely possible right now for him to have a few of these cylinders for his second form. To be perfectly honest, I am heavily leaning towards saying no altogether to him having a minigun as it makes him way too OP. So, either you try and convince me that it would be alright and that he would be able to somehow have that weapon or change it altogether. The choice is yours.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 11:49:12 AM »
Well, good. He's now 6'11" with relevant weight.

Modified it so he doesn't currently have any ammo for the minigun because he can't afford it. He definitely won't be using it, no matter what. Because he doesn't have any ammo for it. At all. Which would make him have a minigun without ammo, or in practice, no minigun, which I believe is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Yes, I will gladly admit I can be thoroughly stupid in my RP from time to time. Same goes for me IRL, even though I'm trying to move mountains to stop myself.

Even modified the HTDG initiation to reflect lack of munitions.

I believe this should have addressed the issues you had. Kinda pumped to get Helena out of WiP, now :P
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:03:28 AM by nathan67003 »
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 06:27:25 PM »
Dunno if the same rules as those in Character Creation apply here, but since it's been well over a week since this thread's last activity, I'm bumping.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 11:17:26 PM »
Sorry for the delay here...I've been busy with...other...problems...

Anyways, it's been awhile so I'm going to have to re-look through the whole thing again...so here we go again:

Appearance:
Now that his height has been brought down, his weight is actually way too much for someone of his height. The average weight for someone who is 6'11" is right around 220lbs - 268lbs. That said, with him being all muscle mass, I'm okay with him weighing more, but to weigh 423lbs is taking it a bit to the extreme and would actually make him obese. I suggest you lower his weight (maybe around 350lbs or so?) so it fits better.

Personality:
I admit, seeing that you have quite a bit of characters now, I'm going to have to be a bit harsher with you. That said, the personality section is rather lacking. Here's a couple things to take into account:
1. What are his intellectual strengths and weaknesses?
2. What are his emotional strengths and weaknesses?

Remember: everyone has both strengths and weaknesses, so make sure there's a few of them here.

Semblance:
I'm not all for the whole having his aura be tougher than others so he can take more hits, but seeing that his semblance isn't all that powerful, I'm going to say that I'm fine with this.

Weapon:
Okay, here's the deal: I will allow him to have his mini gun form, but not have any ammo for it. HOWEVER, should you decide that he is able to finally afford a cylinder or two, then you will have to request a character edit to show that he is able to afford it. Deal?

Overall:
I like this character. He has a lot of promising potential as well as a decent balance to him. A few minor tweaks here and there and we'll be done here :)

P.S. I would love to have a thread where he spars for a bit with my character, Savas. A clash of titans would be rather fun and...educational...for Brock as well ;)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 05:57:58 AM »
It's fine! Others deserve to have their chars approved!

Brought him down to 163 kg/362 lbs. Source: the inspiration for much of Brock, this lad, and his BMI.

Changed/reworded mostly everything.
1. Added that he has a distinct lack of wits while having a good amount of common sense outside combat.
2. Added/reworded that he's cocky and kind of arrogant at times, but is a friend you can rely on once you get to know him. Also that he can be impulsive.

Kay.

That wasn't even considered anything other than the only way to get him ammo.

Thanks!

That'd be earthquake-worthy, alright :P
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 10:03:55 AM »
Works for me! You've got my approval, though you'll need to get a second review for this character.

Approved 1 of 2.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2016, 08:39:30 PM »
There is but ONE thing bother me, aside from the wording in some areas.

Even though he's a behemoth, since size doesn't really matter, Brock has a rather average Aura. He has, however, spent the entirety of his time training Aura by honing its capability to tank hits. This makes him far tougher than normal, as he is easily capable of withstanding over three times as much punishment as others his size.

You say he has average aura but can take three times as much hits as other people HIS size. He's pretty damned big and other giant characters we have around here are pretty tough. So you're saying somehow he has average capacity, which means nothing with what's going to follow, and has a magical effect of being THREE times as tough as other tanks with a semblance that regenerates half of his aura.

Please clarify this 'toughness'
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 08:44:10 PM »
Uhh, knowing he had average Aura, he trained its ability to take blows? And pretty much only that, too. Hasn't really trained his fighting style, melee or anything and apart from that "three times as tough", pretty much just wings everything else.

That answer your plea?
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 10:20:34 PM »
No it doesn't. He has average aura but for some reason his aura is tougher than normal? That's the vibe i'm getting here.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 01:58:03 PM »
Oh. Well, sorry 'bout that. The only reason his Aura is tougher than normal is because that's he trained it that way - and that's pretty much all he trained, too. If that's a no-go, I'm more than willing to nerf the amount or outright get rid of it.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"