Author Topic: My Weird Pseudo-Plot  (Read 4171 times)

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
My Weird Pseudo-Plot
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:35:33 PM »
Yeah, I've been kind of weaving a plot between my characters for a while now, so I'll be linking the different threads in which that happens here. I don't know if people are even interested in this, but I'm doing it partially because someone might be interested, and partially because I want to keep track of it all.

I started this here with my first multi-thread significant event. I don't jump in until pages 4 and 5 but feel free to read the rest if you want.

The next time anything really important happens for any of my characters would be here. This time it was Enz (as it usually has been and will be) advancing his own plans that was significant. He's just testing weapons for most of it, but this is where I started the buildup for a plot I ran later on. Enz pops in on page 3 and stays until the end.

Enz continues the buildup for the plot thread here. He shows up on page 3, and is kind of a dick until he leaves.

The actual plot signups for Enz's little weapons test is here. I guess it fits in this subject.

The plot takes place here. Not much important happens, but Enz and Brond really meet for the first time. This is more minor than I thought it would be, but it's not the be all end all, just the first event that I built up to.

Azrail's little freak out from the first entry is continued here. Obviously he's been investigating between then and now, and at the time I write this, these efforts are starting to come to fruition. Azrail shows up on page 2 and leaves on page 3, but it marks the first mention of t17.

Enz is continuing to piss people off here, and this is where Enz is going to lay down the groundwork for a plan that he and I both have for him. He's also starting to get interested in the t17 business that Azrail's got himself wrapped up in. He shows up on page 2 and leaves on page 3.

The next time Enz shows up is in "Conducting Business" which will link in with other things that I'm going to add to my characters as I update them. The thread got interrupted by the board switch, but we finished it here.

Project t17 finally hit the forum, and its history is going to tie in with some of the stuff I have planned. Not to mention I've been hinting at its existence for a while now.

Enz is continuing with setting up his project in this thread. Chronologically this'll be before the Vytal Festival.

This happens right after Subsurface Sightseeing.

Azrail has another freak-out here. It's not super important, and he only appears on page 3, but I think it's worth mentioning here. This continues on in "Chasing Shadows".

Enz starts doing some preliminary tests for this project here. He appears on page 1 and leaves by page 2.

Azrail's having a pretty bad time here.

Not spoiling anything for the Azrail stuff in the thread above, but these two simultaneous threads are continuations of it: To search for the unknown (team 1), and Search for the unknown (team 2)

I'm permanently retiring Enz as a character, so consider this an archive of sorts for what he did. None of it's cannon any more.

Seeing as some things are happening at the same time IRL, I would like to clarify that things within this plot proceed chronologically from top to bottom.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 12:22:16 AM by Viventium Umbra »
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

Asterisk

• View Profile
Re: My Weird Pseudo-Plot
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 10:37:02 PM »
The thread got interrupted by the board switch, but I plan to contact Asterisk so that we can finish it.

Hi, you've contacted Asterisk. Want me to post the "Cont" thread soon?

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
Re: My Weird Pseudo-Plot
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 10:39:16 PM »
Sure thing, I was going to PM you but this works too
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide