Author Topic: Subsurface Sightseeing [Closed]  (Read 17002 times)

Asterisk

• View Profile
Re: Subsurface Sightseeing [Closed]
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2016, 01:50:15 AM »
"Now those... those are dead bodies," Stella said, grimacing and looking over the contents of the room while thinking, And they all resemble the wounds caused by...it. She turned to Enz. "I want it. Trade bunkers?"

(Is this before or after Chasing Shadows?)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 02:05:24 AM by Asterisk »

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2016, 01:18:22 PM »
(Before)

"It was not mine to begin with, but you are free to claim it if you wish," Enz replied in his signature robotic droning voice. He had what he wanted.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 01:21:08 PM by Viventium Umbra »
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2016, 08:33:27 PM »
"Excellent." Stella held out her hand for Enz to shake, then said, "Asako. Run a complete forensics scan of this place. Every single scrap of DNA here needs to be categorized, every single gash in the wall, piece of debris, or anything else analyzed, and a full hologram simulation of everything that happened here on my desk in 5 hours."

A holographic ring appeared around her, sounding excited. "Yes ma'am! I love when you give me work!" The drones began mobilizing and scanning the area with even more depth and attention to detail.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 08:46:59 PM by Asterisk »

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2016, 11:03:20 PM »
Enz looked at the hand with distaste. This gesture meant nothing. Absolutely nothing. But he'd go along with it, if simply for the sake of staying on good terms with an obviously valuable ally. He then reached out and shook Stella's hand. "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to see whatever you find. You have my scroll number, already, so just send anything you feel inclined to share there," Enz said as he turned and began to walk to the entrance.

(Just so you know, there aren't any traceable remnants of t17's blood. They cleaned up every time they physically injured Nathan, and the aura-affecting tests didn't involve physical injury. Stella is going to find lots of DNA from known White Fang members though.)

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2016, 11:05:08 PM »
"Mmkay. Let's get out of this musty place while Asako does her- its thing." Stella followed him out.

(Alright. As if Stella didn't already know this was a White Fang base due to logo spam. Well, if they didn't spam their logo, now she does.)

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2016, 11:41:06 PM »
(Everything's kind of ripped up and destroyed, so there aren't really any super-obvious logo spams. It'd be confirming rumors though. Sorry I can't have Stella figure out who t17 is, but it's because a big part of its intimidation factor is that no one knows who it is or where it came from.)

As Enz left the bunker, he messaged his private airship with his left eye. The airship then descended from its holding pattern and landed with a thud. Enz began to board and then turned back for a final word with Stella. "About that location in the Sunkissed Sands, simply message me when you are ready to take a trip out there, and I can scramble and transport," he said as he boarded the airship.

Once the doors were closed and the craft was underway, Enz opened up a call to an unlisted number. "I've obtained a place... Yes, I know. Codename Inheritance, do it now... Excellent, you will receive payment upon completion of your assignment," Enz said before hanging up. The ball was rolling, now he had to clear the hill of bumps.

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2016, 12:47:12 AM »
Stella exited the bunker into open daylight and waved to Enz as he boarded his airship and left. Meanwhile, her own airship had just begun its descent before she said, "Eh, I'm gonna get some fresh air." Walking to a nearby tree, she laid down under it, staring up at the sunlight coming through the branches as the airship landed. Finally feeling it, she got up and vomited behind a rock before walking back to the airship. "Ugh. That was horrible."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:50:55 AM by Asterisk »