Author Topic: Harmony is memories (HRMS revived)  (Read 2487 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Harmony is memories (HRMS revived)
« on: September 14, 2016, 09:29:27 PM »
Original thread here.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Sesh

• Been Around

• Fails Basic Reading Comprehension

• Personal Text
    Every RPG worth a damn has stats.
    • View Profile
Re: Harmony is memories (HRMS revived)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:46:57 AM »
"Guys it was only like a year ago, why are you reminiscing like you're ninety years old and missing the good old days? These are the good old days, right now! We were all there at initiation, it's kinda weird to be asking what we remember about it like that. Let's go do something new now, instead of sitting here talking about things that already happened."
We can't have three different signatures anymore? Fuck the new board that's it I'm out.

Note for anyone who actually reads my character profiles: They're all jokes. Like...seriously. Anything that seems dumb is probably intentional, and even if it isn't I'll say it is to avoid admitting that I'm anything less than perfection.

Cael DeWitt

Francis Haldstrom

Hyacacinth Makal

William Staniforth Donahue

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 04:13:40 AM »
Just then the waiter arrives with a tray. He puts the ordered items down on the table and mumbles in a drone to himself the list of dishes to check whether he got the correct ones before walking away.

"Sorry Frank it just feels like so long ago, yet like yesterday when we were going pow and Grimm going... I have no idea what a Grimm would even say getting killed, anyway let's tuck in!"
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 01:12:59 PM »
Mirabelle smiled as she listened to her team interact. It was nice that there were all together, and would help their cohesion and teamwork when they signed up for the Vytal Tournament. "Please, Sakura, you'll make me feel old with that sorta talk. You wanna maybe go shopping then? I could introduce you all to my sister if you wanted?". Feeling a little awkward after that offer, Mirabelle hid behind the façade of eating her salad.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 10:56:55 PM »
Revya turned to Frank as he spoke out. "it isn't entirely purposeless Frank. As someone who likes to improve so much I would think you'd want to go over these things and think about how things could have been done better." After that the food arrived and Revya begun tucking into his chilli.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime