Author Topic: Onyx ironblood  (Read 2021 times)

N1netales

• View Profile
Onyx ironblood
« on: October 30, 2016, 10:25:21 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Onyx Ironblood

Species and Gender: Male human

Symbol: Two dragons fighting one black and the other white.

Appearance: Slim body type, 5'10" in height, wears a plain black t-shirt with dark grey jeans, with a hole in the left knee and black combat boots. Medium length black hair that's swept to the left covering my left eye. His eyes are a dark grey (nearly black), and has a scar running down diagonally left on my chest and three small scars that look like clawmarks on my back.

History: He was born in vale outside the main city. He lived with his family until he was 13 when a pack of beowolves  attacked the small village my clan lived in. In the attack my parents along with the rest of my clan were killed, I managed to fight them back, suffering a large wound to my chest and three smaller ones to my back (they are now scars), he has traveled for three years on my own, carrying with me only my weapon and my clan symbol. He did mostly petty jobs trying to make a name for himself and his clan. He was about 20 when professor Ospin found him  fighting against a few grimm creatures, he took me in and enrolled me into beacon academy, where I've been ever since, but this is my last year of study before graduating and becoming a huntsman and is hoping to bring honor and protection to the world.

Personality: He is mostly quiet, keeping to himself, a loner from all the years of traveling alone has made him become somewhat of a social outcast. But he has made friends at Beacon Acadamy and his small number of friends get to see the friendly, talkative and energetic side of him. Finding out that he can be as good a person as anyone.

Aura and Semblance: His semblance to become ethereal. This gives him faster speed and stronger attacks. This makes him almost invincible as his speed and strength can make him seem like a ghost.

Combat Behavior: He is not a very offensive combatant and very analytical. He will spend time observing my enemy,and seeing if he can find a tougher opponent. By dodging attacks, he find a weakness or predictability to them, then he exploits it by any means he can. He likes to go in quick, clean, and precise and finishing the fight as fast as possible.

WEAPON

Name: Kyoto

Primary Form: It is primarily a 2 handed great sword sheathed on his back.

Secondary Form: The sword transforms into a Fully automatic m4a1 assault rifle

Dust Functions: Only in its second form does it have a dust function, which is that it shoots high impact armor piercing dust rounds, he tends to carry multiple clips with me, clips vary by the dust type that the bullets are made from, he tends to carry two or three clips of each type.

History: His weapon was his fathers, he have made only small adjustments to it over the years, and  has never got to build his own weapon before his village was attacked, so, after his father was killed, he took the weapon to fight off the attack, and has been using it ever since.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:26:38 AM by N1netales »

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Re: Onyx ironblood
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 10:47:46 PM »
A fourth year student would be 20-21, 18 is first of second year.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN