Author Topic: A Badge of Honor [BADJ Initiation]  (Read 7969 times)

mylies43

• View Profile
Re: A Badge of Honor [BADJ Initiation]
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2018, 02:14:14 PM »
"Alright, long as we find an artifact I'm down." Serin walked down the direction Jacob pointed out, his mind was focused solely on the mission ahead but that didn't mean he couldn't talk. "So, uh, Jacob..." His voice drifted off thinking of a topic of conversation, "..I guess we're going to be part of a team together now huh. That's pretty cool, it always seemed like being in a team with other people would be fun but I got, to be honest, I don't have a ton of practice in team combat." He said rambling on. For now the forest seemed peaceful and at first, Serin allowed himself to fall into the trap that the forest was safe, but if he was paying closer attention he might have noticed the shadow that was lurking hidden in the thick canopy of trees and brush.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2018, 05:02:42 PM »
((DEX, just a heads-up that the Grimm you mentioned don't exist in this universe. There are some fanon Grimm on the board, but anything not listed in The Grimm Catalog is off-limits. No need to change your post, I'll just treat it as Mikado thinking about fictional beasts he's heard of, like a real-world soldier joking about dragons or something.))

"Frankly, I don't know a whole lot about team combat either," Jacob mused. "But I figure it's not worth thinking too hard about until we meet the rest of our team, y'know?" It wasn't long before the pair of students could see the first signs of a railroad track ahead. As they approached, their unseen stalker shifted into position, waiting for the two to step into the open.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 11:35:23 PM »
Billy quickly switched from her ice dust ammunition to her normal bullets. Such speed came with habit. The Ursa roared one final roar as Billy then finished off the half-frozen Ursa with a shot to the head through the open mouth.

She smiled proudly and her silver fox tail slowly swished side to side happily. She turned to face Mikado, holding her gun over her shoulder as if she was going to do a trick shot. back toward the slowly dissipating Ursa.

"The name's Billy. Billy Bone. Nice to meet you, Mikado." She said as she approached for a handshake. "Do you have a hunch on where to find one of them, glowing artifacts?"
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2018, 12:25:38 AM »
"The professor said that they are in a place with some kind of significance, Let’s keep looking around the tree for now" Mikado said as he started to walk around the tree. If there really was an artifact here, it would probably be hidden in some kind of hole in the tree or something. He just hoped that the artifact won’t be somewhere on the tree. The branches were really high and he didn't felt like climbing. Mikado stopped and turned to Kiro, which also stopped moving the exact same second. "Kiro, check the tree higher up for anything"
The dragon let out a roar, swung his wings and took of to the sky.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2018, 08:18:17 PM »
(OOC: Sorry about the delay, the semester finished up and I got super busy, back to the normal speed now)

"Yeah I get that, can't really start thinking about it till we know who the other people are as well I guess. " Serin stated. After a short, while more they reached the train tracks that seemed to span in either direction, looking to the left the tracks looked normal and usable, but a quick glance to the right showed a different story. The rails were still usable but more overgrown and a thicker canopy of trees blocked most of the light making that path alot darker.

"Guess we have to down the dark-" His sentence as cut off as the previously unseen shadow jumped out of the bushes and revealed itself to be a somewhat decent sized Boarbatusk. It charged towards Serin and gave him barely enough time to jump to the side and open up his arm blade.

"Hey I know what this one is! Chances are there are a couple more around so be wary!" He said notching an arrow and sending it flying toward the Grimm.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]