Author Topic: Alabaster Corceran  (Read 1022 times)

Viventium Umbra

• Personal Text
    Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"
    • View Profile
Alabaster Corceran
« on: July 04, 2017, 03:25:47 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Alabaster Corceran*

Species and Gender: Human Male

Symbol: A vertical, bloodied mace in front of a red shield.   

Appearance: Alabaster is a relatively large individual, and most of it is muscle. He stands higher than most at 6’6” and weighs 240lbs. He and his family share a pale Atlesian complexion, and his eyes are a dark brown color. Alabaster’s hair is black and often shaved into a buzz cut thanks to his military background. He likes to wear jeans of various colors including gray, blue, and black. His choice of shirt varies considerably depending on what mood he’s in. Some days Alabaster will wear a graphic t-shirt with some inflammatory message, and others he will wear a sleeveless work-out shirt. In extreme weather conditions, Alabaster has a blue jacket with a fire dust glamour and a white t-shirt with an ice dust glamour.

History: Alabaster was born and raised in Atlas, where he was treated like a prince from a very young age. His family was extremely wealthy, and his parents knew little of parenting. They seldom reprimanded him for bad behavior, and his father would constantly remind him that “We are winners, Alabaster. I was a winner, and my father before me was a winner, and that is why we’re on the top. We won out against the others.” From a very young age, this c