Author Topic: The Wild Hunt  (Read 2126 times)

Arkae Gundam

• View Profile
The Wild Hunt
« on: November 10, 2016, 02:09:53 PM »
Arkae, a lone faunus boy is looking for a team, would you like to unite?  ;)

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild Hunt
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 02:18:38 PM »
First, I'd like to welcome you to the RP board. I just have a couple things to say:

1. In order to RP, you will need to create a character and get it approved. Please see the Character Creation board (http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/board,15.0.html) and look over the Character Template and Rules to see how to create a character.

2. Once you get your character approved, you can post in the Teams board (http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/board,20.0.html) about joining up in a team.

As one of the staff on this board, I would again like to welcome you. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM me and I'll help answer any of your questions.

JJ
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Arkae Gundam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 02:23:40 PM »
Arkae Gundam is born JJ! I just made his character! Hehehe

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 02:31:09 PM »
I PMed you so we don't continue this conversation here on the board.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon