Author Topic: Locker Rooms Initiation Morning [ASPN][Limited]  (Read 6816 times)

CptSteel

• View Profile
Re: Locker Rooms Initiation Morning [ASPN][Limited]
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 07:10:54 AM »
"Yes, I do not believe that the other students appreciate live rounds being fired at them.You may be on the receiving end, soon enough, and some people here look like they won't stop after the apple."

The tall faunus sighed, and stuck his hand out."I'm Argent. Argent Grae." Argent only liked thought he'd like two of the people he was with, though he was willing to learn, or he atleast he thought he was. When Persimmon started firing earlier, Argent was seriously considering attacking the fox faunus.  He was glad he didn't, after thinking it through.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 02:17:17 PM by CptSteel »

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 10:44:11 AM »
At this point, Persimmon was getting quite annoyed with his company's grim obsession with being as uptight and aggressively serious at all times. "Alright, boys, lighten up. Nobody got hurt, and nobody was at any risk of getting hurt. I made sure of that.
Anyway, those guys who 'won't stop at the apple' aren't the same guys that get accepted into Beacon. We're made of better stuff."
Persimmon recognized the irony of him saying this even though his own entrance into Beacon was illegitimate.

((So did Noctis totally leave? Does that mean we don't wait for Midna to post anymore? If yes, I'll move things along. If not, disregard the following:))
He looked at his scroll. "In case you holier-than-thou responsible huntsmen are wondering, you're going to be late for your initiation if you don't get going now. Go on ahead, I'll catch up."
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 12:15:14 PM »
(((Noct left so its just you guys))
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 02:16:34 PM »
"You made sure of that? You pointed a gun at someone.." At this point, Argent was getting quite annoyed with his company's obsession with being as arrogant and debauching at all times.
Argent took the space on the bench that was now vacant and was now watching the two whilst resting his weapon on his knee. "Good luck trying to swipe this one." Argent said, his hand on Silber Brecher.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2016, 07:56:24 PM »
"Right then. Wouldn't want to be late," Sherwood says, glancing at the time on the wall clock. To Sherwood, it looked like Persimmon had gotten uncomfortable with all the attention. He was, in his own way, asking for a way out. Sherwood gave an easy smile at the thought. Responsibilities reminded him to continue however. "Just keep those weapons holstered, at least until we are in the woods, okay?" He doesn't wait for a response before turning toward the door. He got the feeling it'd only be sarcastic, if he got one at all.

Sherwood was glad to see a majority of the students were still prepping in the locker rooms though. He'd been fairly early to everything else this morning. Might as well be early to the initiation field as well.
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2016, 08:02:09 PM »
"I'll gladly keep it holstered, unless of course we see another nice, juicy apple along the way." He glanced at Argent and gave him the most intentionally douchey smile he could. "Oh wait, I wouldn't want to offend any fruit lovers." With that, he left the room, though it wouldn't be until several minutes later that he actually left the building.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!