Author Topic: Spring in the Park (Open)  (Read 7765 times)

Kayla220

• View Profile
Spring in the Park (Open)
« on: March 12, 2018, 04:37:31 AM »
The sun shone down on the fields of Beacon. In the park nearby students were out and about enjoying the wonderful weather after having been stuck inside for the past few days due to a heavy rain storm. Under one of the large trees lays a girl with her eyes closed and a book laying open next to hear having fallen out of her hands when she dozed off. Celeste's wings were neatly nestled against her back. It was a wonderful day.

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Spring in the Park (Open)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 06:12:13 AM »
There were almost no clouds in the sky which could prevent the sun from shining down on all beacon. It was great to have the sun out after all the rain in the past few days. Just like a lot of different sudents, Kisha also was out enjoying the good weather. She sat on a rather big branch of on of the many tress of the little park, back resting on its bole. She simply sat there, looking around the area, watching birds fly around in the sky or just enjoy the sun, shining through the leaves of the tree at her face.
Kisha grabbed her backback and took out a water bottle. She just opended it and wanted to take a sip as suddenly a squirrel burst through the top of the tree, running down of it next to her. The sudden outcome caused her to drop the bottle, which fell on the person under her. Kisha wince as she heard the bottle emtying on the poor girls head, which just seemed to have taken a quick nap. Kisha wanted to apologize, but when she saw the drenching face of the dove faunus, she couldn't help it, and started laughing.
"Oh my.. pfff. oh my god, hahah, Iīm sorry- hahha- Iīm just- " she started but couldnīt bring out another word
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 09:42:47 AM »
Not having realized she had fallen asleep made waking up to a bottle of water falling and emptying on her head a lot more surprising. Sitting up quickly, Celeste said, "Whaa what was that? Huh?". Looking down she noticed the bottle and around she noticed the girl dressed in brown. "What's so funny? Shaking her wings out, Celeste gently used her semblance to fly up to Kisha, "Celeste Izusa," she introduced herself as she reached out her hand.

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 10:22:36 AM »
Kisha stopped her laughing and stared at the girl flying infront of her "Wow! So you can actally fly with those wings? That's so cool! I wish I could fly!" It took her a few seconds to realize that she forgot to introduce herself. "Kisha Miles" she replyed and shook her hand.
"So... uhmm... Sorry again, the bottle just started to have a mind of his own" Kisha said, making weird hand gestures while doing so.
A fey seconds of silence went by.
"Oh" She started. A blueish circle formed next to her side, from which a book flew ou. Kisha easely caught it and held it out to Celeste "That's yours right? At least it didn't get wet

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 10:49:05 AM »
Settling down on a branch, Celeste responded, "It is nice to meet you Kisha. I can only fly using my semblance." Picking up her book, Celeste set it down in her bag and finding a comfortable position to sit on the branch asked Kisha, "I am a first year student. I figured today was a nice day to come out side, read, and make friends."

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 11:22:49 AM »
Kisha's eyes light up and she clapped her hands together in excitement "I'm a first year too! Annnnnnnd, because we know each others name and we're sitting on the same branch, we're officially frinds now!"
With a big smile on her face, Kisha waited for an response. It wasn't something new fo her, that she was overeager and hyperactive, but she often forgot that the person next to her meet her for the first time and weren't used tohave somebody like this arround

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 12:34:26 PM »
Smiling, Celeste replied, "Friends, I'd love to be your friend Kisha." Giggling, she glanced out at the rest of the park. "So why does you cloths say Schoko?"

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 01:19:24 PM »
After finishing classes for the day, Smokey decided to take advantage of the clear weather by getting in some extra training in.  Heading out in full gear, he decided to do laps around the park to help his endurance and agility, things he'll need to compensate for while carrying two large weapons in the field. 

'Twenty laps oughtta do it' Smokey thought to himself as he stretched.  But as he warmed up, he spied an empty bottle next to a tree...and not in the trash can just a few yards away.  Grumbling to himself, Smokey marched over to the bottle to put it where it belongs when overheard some giggling.  He looked up to see two girls sitting in the tree. 

"Oi! This yours?" Smokey shouted up, pointing to the bottle on the ground.  He was visibly annoyed. 
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 01:58:51 PM »
"Oh, that's my nickname! One of my friends gave it to me some time ago. It means chocolate and- oh, wait a second" Kisha stopped herself and started to dig around in her backpack. After a few seconds she pulled out a blue box "Do you want some? One of my teammates is in love with those. It's funny, when we first meet he almost ate all of them, uhm, anyway, here you go!"
She opend the box to reviel two different kinds of chocolates "The ones on the right are filled with caramel and the other ones whit a nut cream. I made too many, Nathan won't have anything against it if you take some"
Befor anything else could happen somebody, under the tree caught their attention.
"Oh, I totally forgot about it, sorry!"

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 03:18:19 PM »
Smiling, Celeste reaches out and took a nut cream chocolate and quietly ate it. Glancing down at the newcomer she asked, "Why are you carrying so much gear on a wonderful day? Take it off and relax with us." Slipping off the branch and floating down to the ground in front of Smokey she picks up the bottle and tosses it into the trash can. "Take off all that gear, all you will do if you run around in all that gear is tire yourself out and waste this beautiful weather." Hoping back up into the tree she smiles down at Smokey and says, "Plus with all that heavy gear on you can't climb up here."

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 12:00:58 AM »
Smokey shifted his attention to the girl in the-- wait, is that a guinea pig hoodie?  He cocked his head to the side and was about to comment on it before the other girl spoke up and floated down in front of him.
"Take off all that gear, all you will do if you run around in all that gear is tire yourself out and waste this beautiful weather."

"That's rich comin' from the ones wasting the day in that tree.  Do ya know how long it's been since we had good weather like this?  You two should get...some...exercise...too" Smokey trailed off as the girl who floated down proceeded to fly back up into the tree. 'Stupid mobility semblances' he mumbled under his breath.
"Plus with all that heavy gear on you can't climb up here."

Oh, that was a challenge if he ever heard one.  'No it's wan't, Smokey, calm down,' he said to himself, making sure to keep his cool. Taking a moment to think about it, though, getting better at climbing over difficult obstacles could come in handy in the field.  Perhaps climbing would do some good for him. 

"I can't, can I?  Well why don't we just see about that," Smokey said confidently, as he strode up to the tree and began to climb.  And he definitely made an effort.  He almost made it to the first branch before sliding back down the tree and on to his rump.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 12:27:32 AM »
Watching Smokey try to climb the tree in all his gear, Celeste couldn't help but laugh. Giggling she replied to his comment about getting exercise, "But why work when you can play? We practice every day but it isn't every day you can relax like this." Turning to Kisha, Celeste asked, "You have any more of those chocolates that was really yummy? You said you made them? I'd love the recipe. I LOVE cooking we should make some stuff together sometime."

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 01:17:47 AM »
"She's right, chill out for once! You look like somebody who could really need it! Kisha than turned to Celeste "We should totally do that! We just need to ask if we can use the kitchen of the academy, a few days befor we actally do it, they won't let us in otherwise.
Kishas attention shiftet to the boy which fell down to is rump the second time. Wait a second" Kisha said to Celeste befor jumping down the tree. She landed without any problems and stood now right infront the boy "Name's Kisha"
With that short Introduction she grabbed both of the boys hands "Now stop being so grumpy down here and get up and have some fun"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:22:10 AM by DEXES »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 02:39:44 AM »
'I'm gonna figure this out, darn it' Smokey grumbled under his breath.  He just couldn't seem to get enough grip on the tree to hold him up, and it was starting to frustrate him.  It didn't help that two girls were giggling at him.  Honestly, he probably should leave before his frustrations got the better of him, and he was about to get up and walk off when one of the girls, the one with the hoodie, dropped right in front of him and grabbed his hands in an attempt to pull him up.

A little bit out of spite, but mostly a knee-jerk reaction, Smokey activated his semblance and anchored himself to the ground.  He watched, amused, as the girl named Kisha struggled to lift Smokey to his feet, her own heels digging in the dirt. 

"I'm not grumpy, I'm having loads of fun.  Here, maybe you'd understand if you saw things from my perspective," he said right before deactivating his semblance and deftly removing his hands from Kisha's grasp.  Just as when someone pulls on a taut rope that suddenly goes slack, Kisha stumbled backward and landed on her rear in the grass.

Chuckling, Smokey stood up and dusted himself off before offering a hand to the girl.  "My name's Smokey.  Smokey Emberstone."

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 03:44:37 AM »
Kisha looked up and gave Smokey a smirk, accepting the challange, befor a blueish circle formed under his feet. The boy with the ash-colored hair let out a startled noise as he fell right through the portal and landed on the branch next to Celeste "I wounl't stand up if I were you! The balance problems will be gone in a few minutes or so"
After saying that, Kisha replaced the portal on the branch were Celeste and Smokey sat to the branch over them. She swiftly jumped into the protal and landed on the branch. Holding on to the branch with her legs, she let her upper body hang down, facing those two.