Author Topic: First Year 1v1 Preliminary Match: Bianca V Jack [Limited: 2/8]  (Read 16989 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
First Year 1v1 Preliminary Match: Bianca V Jack [Limited: 2/8]
« on: September 27, 2016, 02:34:27 PM »
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" A Booming and energetic voice explodes through the speakers set up around the enormous stadium. A deep and gravely voice, like someone who spent too much time smoking and decided now would be a good time to start screaming for their entire life. "WELCOME TO THE FORTIETH BIANNUAL VYTAL FESTIVAL!" The crowd erupted into a ceremonious cheer, whoops and hollers came from all corners of Remnant as people tuned into the match from home. "I AM YOUR ANNOUNCER, VULCO DENTRES, AND I WILL BE SERENADING YOU WITH THE SOOTHING SOUND OF MY VOICE DURING THE COURSE OF THE MATCH- JUST KIDDING, F ҉   ҉ KERS-" A loud, annoying BEEEP filled the arena. Of course, this of all events was kid friendly. "WHY WOULD I DO THAT!? I'M GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET YOU ENJOY THE PURE UNBRIDLED COMBAT! PREPARE YOURSELVES, IN THIS PRELIMINARY ROUND, WE HAVE TWO BEACON STUDENTS, DESPITE ONE BEING FROM SHADE AND BETRAYING THEIR OWN KINGDO- ONCE AGAIN, GETTING WORD ON NOT TALKING POLOTICS. YOU'D THINK THAT THEY WOULD JUST CENSOR ME AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS YOU CAN'T STOP THE VULCO TRAIN, BABY! ANYWAY, IN THE FIRST CORNER, WE HAVE BIANCA LI, TRAITOR TO VAC- F ҉   ҉ K OFF, DEREK- ESTEEMED STUDENT OF BEACON, AND ABSOLUTE MONSTER ON THE FIELD! IN THE OTHER CORNER, WE HAVE JACK PETTIBONE, AND LET ME JUST TELL YOU, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL, BUT OH MY GOD- HIS WEAPON IS JUST F ҉   ҉ KING BOMBS, THAT'S AMAZING! BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THEM, LET'S SEE WHAT THEY'LL BE FIGHTING IN. TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL SPINNER, OR AS I LIKE TO CALL IT, THE ANTI-ENVIRONMENTAL SPINNER! ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES ISN'T THE SAME THING AS POLITICS, DEREK, SHUT UP!" The crowd, though somewhat confused, cheered heartily.

A large holographic image of a lottery machine appears on all sides of the arena, with two spinners. The spinners spun so quickly, making it nearly impossible to make out the passing words. It ticked through the options slower and slower until it finally stopped on River and Tundra.

A loud laugh came from the speakers. "OH GOD, IT'S ATLA-" Before he could finish, his feed is cut off with a crackle of the speakers.

The floor of the arena lowered and, in its place, arose two new floors. Bianca's half was  a rushing river, flowing from a melting portion of Jack's side, complete with a rocky riverbank, and holographic salmon, swimming against stream into nothingness, and Jack's half become winter wonderland, complete with snowy hills, snow covered evergreens, and a light snowfall seemingly coming from nowhere.

Just then, the doors on each side of the arena opened and, from them, out strolled the combatants.

(A coin flip decided Jack gets the first post. The arena size is that of the 1v1 arena in the show, but still features biomes, though scaled down. Good luck, contestants.)

Just before the combatants began their battle, the speakers crackled on once more, briefly. "NO BREAKS ON THE VULCO TRAIN, BABY!"
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 Preliminary Match: Bianca V Jack [Limited: 2/8]
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 12:00:14 AM »
Well, the announcer certainly was a dumbass. Yeah. Bombs. And ignore the rest of the spread? Please, how little did you have to pay attention to miss how much every part of Jack Pettibone was a walking, talking weapon? Good thing he had a little help when it came to making an entrance...

From assorted places around the stadium, his fans from all walks of life whipped out their scrolls, snapped on speaker attachments, and turned the volume all the way up. They were assisted by the decent number of people his latest romantic acquisition had hired or bribed into bringing all manner of audio equipment, and all at once, the stadium thundered with a theme he'd chosen after drubbing Murk.

He bounced out to the beat, clapping his hands and pointing out various people he recognized in the stands, thumping his chest in a show of respect for them. Once he laid eyes on Orabel, he blew her a kiss off of one of the white leather gloves she'd given him as a show of her favor. The golden ram symbol on the back flashed in the lights as he raised his hand. "I'M WINNING THIS ONE FOR YOU TOO, BABE!" he shouted, making a heart over his breast with his fingers.

The Bomb was around his waist, some nice white combat boots were on his feet, his blue jeans fit his sweet ass just right, and his abs were set from "stun" to "kill", only framed, not hidden, by his unbuttoned, crisp, white collared shirt. Taking stock of his opponent as the applause died down, he flashed her a smile. "I promise, Skunk, I'll make this gentle. I'm never rough on the ladies."

Judging by the numerous girls in the stand waving posters of him shirtless, the audience agreed.

Ember Autumn just sat in the stands next to Arachne and smirked to herself.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 04:09:16 AM »
Stella sat in the stands next to Ember, watching as the battle was about to begin. Inside though, while she absolutely detested Jack, she silently cheered on her cousin and teammate. Reaching under her seat and pulling out a cooler full of ice and ramune, she asked Ember, "Want one? There's grape, lychee, peach, or plum."

(I'm going on the basis that Stella met Ember already)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 06:33:52 AM by Asterisk »

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 08:28:15 AM »
The predatory grin almost always on Bianca's face was even bigger today. Jack Pettibone. Oh, could there be a better opponent for her? No siree bob. And the announcer seemed to be a riot too, he was definitely going to be fun listening to after she hopefully smashed Jack's face in this round. Tenne had said enough about him for Bianca to know that he wasn't exactly the most liked person in Beacon. She just felt meh about him. But then again, she never advocated any racism against Faunus, so you know. But then yet again, he was with that Orabel chick.

Unlike Jack, Bianca simply strolled into the arena, though she did do a little bit of audience pandering. And by that she meant that she did a few dramatic bows in the direction of the stands, mentally trying to find any advantages that could come from the biomes. Atlas indeed. After that, she simply stood and analyzed her opponent to the best of her ability. Though really, everybody knew Jack Pettibone. Word got around. Probably word started by the man himself. He apparently had bombs, thank you Mr. Announcer, had that flashy teleportation semblance... Unfortunately, she hadn't heard much about his combat tactics. But he didn't seem to be the type of person to just teleport around and lob bombs at you. Those muscles were probably not just for display. And who could forget his most deadly weapon of all? His mouth.

"Aww, good to know that you care so much," responded Bianca. "Though you won't have to worry about dear old me, Pretty Boy. Or should I say... Petty Boy?" Laughing at her own joke, Bianca stealthily slipped her pistol into her left hand, which she hid behind her back. "Really though, I can take care of myself. And I think a good number of the students here are rooting for me to do so! I'll give this one to you, Petty Boy. Your move!" The monochromatic student bowed low yet again, holding only her right arm out this time. As she rightened herself though, her left hand shot up to loose three bullets at her opponent, trying to sneak in a few shots while she could. (3% depletion each if hit) "Or not!"
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 12:15:33 AM »
Jack calmly waited with his hands on his hips as Bianca made a passable attempt to catch him off guard with shit-tier banter and overplayed formality. His face was relaxed, cheery even, and he aimed to keep it that way the whole match. He hadn't even seen her draw the pistol, a nice touch, but really, it was pretty obvious once she pulled it on him. He winked just as she pulled the trigger, activating his glow and quick-stepping to the side in a spin, finishing with his arms spread wide as if to say "hit me". He didn't wince as a bullet grazed his elbow, in fact, only his aura meter showed he'd been hit at all.

"Skunk, these people don't even know who the hell you are. Put a sock in it, this isn't vaudeville!" he laughed, clapping his hands together in front of himself.

The two dust grenades at her feet, which he'd casually tossed right over in the same simple motion he'd used to throw out his hands, were chock full of impact and fire dust. They went off right then. Shazam

Aura 99%, I don't like telling people how much damage stuff does, they're high explosives and you know how tough her aura is, so take what seems fitting. I trust you.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:35:44 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 07:03:27 AM »
Camelia was pumped. Even though her and her teammate didn't always see eye to eye, she'd seen past the bitchy outside. She really, really wanted her to win against that pale excuse of a person. Cupping her hands around her mouth, she yelled "PUT POSTER BOY BACK IN HIS PLACE, BII!"
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 09:53:32 AM »
Aurelia was just as pumped, then again she always is with music. She raised her fist and with an amazing use of her diaphragm, her voice could be heard about a quarter of the stadium.
"Bianca you better show that pretty boy where he belong in the world, at the bottom of the pit where people like him belong!" Aurelia said boldly.
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 10:19:13 AM »
Gray sat quietly in the stadium as he watched and muttered to himself. "you'd better not lose this Jack. If I'm going to get to rip you apart you have to last long enough for me to get the chance."
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 10:58:21 AM »
Bianca let out a 'hmm' as Jack side-stepped and evaded her shots, seemingly taunting her back. Pretty Boy wants a show, huh? Well then. A show he'll get! Out of the corner of her eye, she could also see her team leader Camelia yelling... something. Hopefully words of encouragement.

She didn't have much time to ponder over this though, as Jack made his next move quite quickly, throwing two dust grenades at her feet. Thankfully these weren't as fast as bullets, and were visible once thrown. Not thankfully, these were packed and though Bianca had some time to run, she definitely didn't escape the blast, which left her on the ground, grumbling but still determined. Bianca made sure to make getting up look as casual as possible, brushing off some nonexistent dust."That all you got?" she asked, feigning confidence despite the hit she took. Bianca could only imagine how fucked she would be if they'd hit full-on. Note to self: Do more aura work "Come at me Petty Boy, I dare you!"

Aura 92% and I am A-OK with that.
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 09:13:01 PM »
Jack was already running full tilt when Bianca went sprawling off her feet, keeping his glow up so that it was impossible to tell when he was actually going to blink. Not that she was watching right at that moment. He was in the air and blinking just as she was starting to rise, reappearing right as she uttered the fateful words "Come at me"

"Way ahead of you, Skunk!" he howled in mirth, with the heel of his flying kick barely a foot from her face.

Character List:

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 11:55:52 AM »
It didn't matter how this fucking match turned out, she knew that Petty Boy was going to get an ass-kicking later, without any rules or restrictions. But if the little shit wanted to go close-combat now, then fine!

Recovering quickly from the asshat's kick to the face, Bianca made sure to send a loud, high-pitched scream via her semblance before retaliating with her own spinning hook kick, slipping the knuckledusters previously hanging on her waist onto her hands. She didn't use them though, following with two side kicks, one aimed at Jack's torso, the other, his abdomen. During this process, she made sure to steadily try and force Jack backwards, all the while spitefully returning his taunts. "Shouldn't have aimed for the moneymaker Petty Boy, or those pretty girls in the stands won't be able to fawn over yours for much longer!"

Aura 88%, won't give a percentage for Bianca's attacks either because doing that makes me so paranoid that I'm going to screw something up.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:29:27 PM by The Mythic Scribe »

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 12:46:22 AM »
Jeez! What the hell was that sound!? It sounded like the world's knives uniting to gouge the ever-loving shit out of some plate glass! His teeth clenched as he shuddered in mid-air, he wasn't totally ready for the landing, and instead of instantly spinning to kick Skunk's legs out from under her once he'd come down behind her, he found himself having to deal with her hook kick. He was in a crouch still, and if he'd started to come back up any slower it would have caught him full in the face, but Jack Pettibone was no snail. Letting his shoulder take the brunt instead, he came the rest of the way up, still shining like the sun.

"Even if you get lucky..." Her first kick he stepped back and to the side from, in all appearances playfully shoving her leg away with one hand, when really he'd put a good bit of oomph into it with a snap of his wrist. "...enough to touch this..." The hand furthest from her pointed to his flawless jawline as his other hand came up in a block that caught her second strike right in the ankle and knocked its aim askew. "...you don't need to worry..." Jack waved his unoccupied hand over his torso and then gestured to cover a large swath of the crowd. "...there's a whole fresco for them to enjoy!"

There, now, her leg was drawing back, coming off of three kicks, one leg still in the air..."But my bae, though..." He launched himself forward, his hands whirling open-palmed not unlike leaves in a windstorm, presenting a dervish of blows to his hopefully easily un-balanced target before flipping himself up and around into a whirling axe kick meant to come crashing down on her skull or sternum, depending on how fast she would back up. "...she'll tear your heart out if you try!"

Whoops, almost forgot. Aura 96%
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 01:20:57 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »

Character List:

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 08:23:49 AM »
Gritting her teeth, Bianca dealt with Jack's retaliation as best she could. Petty Boy wasn't the only one who knew martial arts, even if his number had two, three digits opposed to her one. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times, that's what some actor guy said. Bianca took Jack's blocks in stride, using them to plant her feet on he ground firmly, as to not be toppled over easily. She countered the blows where she could, though that didn't equal all, and at his axe kick, stepped deftly to the side, countering with another side kick to his open torso.

"You mean that Arachne girl?" Going forwards, Bianca placed a back leg roundhouse to Jack's left side, fists close to her face in a boxing-like stance. "I'll make sure to take the lunatic up on that after I beat you, Petty Boy, don't worry." Taking aggresive steps forwards now, Bianca threw a jab with her left hand, did a low kick with her right, the finished with a right uppercut. "Tell her to bring the tissues she's obviously prepared for this match as well."

Aura 83%, remember the knuckledusters

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 06:16:16 PM »
Griz quickly sat down in the arena booths, he had overslept and missed some of the match. No matter, looks like things were already underway. Truth be told he'd rather curl up somewhere and sleep but this was important. He could gather up some information on a future opponent and that could be the difference between a win and loss. Kicking back in his chair Griz got some popcorn and watched the show.
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 11:32:03 PM »
I apologize for Jack, he's not someone I'd ever approve of, but for writing, he serves his purpose.

Disappointed that his kick hadn't landed and with barely enough time to react to the one coming at him as a counter, he mentally shrugged, and moved with the hit, letting the force of it send him sliding back a ways. Nothing wrong with being on the defensive for a bit, let her get cocky, wear herself down, while he had fight to spare. Besides, the distance made the roundhouse easier to step away from, though she closed the gap quickly enough. Good legs, in more ways than one. Even better with the pantyhose/jeanshorts combination.

Oh Orabel, what I give up for you...oh well, he could cop a feel later. With someone who could do more with her mouth than talk. High hopes for the Victory Kiss stowed in the back of his mind, he kept to the business at hand. Swatting the jab aside with an open palm..ow, okay, remember the knuckles, moron..and hopping neatly above the low kick while angling himself away from the uppercut, he kept up the banter. "Tissues? I'm sure she'd let you borrow a handkerchief, she's generous like that."

On landing, having not stopped glowing for a second, he blinked, but only a split second before dropping the dust grenades he'd palmed while still in the air, leaving to detonate right at her feet once he was gone.

Aura 92%

Character List: