Author Topic: The Hunter Of Lenshin (Closed)  (Read 3749 times)

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunter Of Lenshin (Closed)
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 08:53:24 PM »
HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS MY TURN! MY BAD!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmine looks towards the mayor as he hears a festival, yes the idea could help the situation, or hurt it. If one sour apple ruins the mood, then more bad thoughts will spread. Leading to a negative emotion well spring, and causing problems. That was not Carmines worries as he thinks, there should be a bit more precaution even if to hide the fact of danger on the down low, there was nothing here that signified increases in any protection other than hiring students, and having another hunter here. There was something off, Carmine couldn't pick up on it, but it's there.

Carmine pins it in his mind as he listens in on the others who are talking, he stays silent as he feels his head ache get worst, as he keeps a poker face on. Carmine begins to run every idea that could be going on: super low stress of the situation, super high stress of the situation, misunderstanding the situation, and so on. Yet none fit right with Carmine, and when the others end Carmine gives a shrug and says, "I have no question".
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)