Author Topic: Walter's Ayy-Emm-Ayy  (Read 9867 times)

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
Re: Walter's Ayy-Emm-Ayy
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 11:42:48 AM »
Just asking here since we're not doing much with the team atm (will hopefully fix that soon).  Would Janna be okay with Diana helping her put her armour on? She desperately wants to feel useful and that may save Janna some time (even though I'm sure Diana couldn't even pick up some parts of it)

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2017, 12:12:55 PM »
She would let her help, though she's quite used to putting it on by now. While her breastplate would likely be too heavy for Diana, for example, she could help putting on the pauldrons or weapon straps, which are relatively light.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 07:58:49 PM »
Figure its time for another question for team HTDG, this one is a lot simpler but certainly one that they would have asked each other.

Why did you want to become Huntress (Asking for Janna but feel free to respond with others as well).

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 09:41:11 AM »
Janna was and still is about as 'lawful good' as it gets. She always stood up against bullies, kept an eye out for anyone in trouble, helped her classmates with their schoolwork, all of that stuff. After she started training under Leela, she realized that being a huntress was what she wanted to do in life. Her parents were also super supportive.

Razzy became a huntsman to follow the footsteps of his father. He still believes him to be alive, and plans to find him after he graduates.

Anza became a huntress for the action and excitement. That's about it, really.

Reggie and Rufus both became huntsmen out of spite. In Reggie's case, he wanted to prove to the world that he could stand on his own, albeit he's finding that difficult now that he has been cut off from his family fortune. Rufus, on the other hand, doesn't even fully want to be a huntsman - he just wants to beat the shit out of his dad.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 01:41:45 AM »
If forced to pick between biting a Beowulf to death, or kicking a puppy, what would your characters do?
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 09:38:13 AM »
Razzy could never hurt a puppy of course, and the act would definitely seem evil to Janna. The two of them would undoubtedly go for the biting.

Anza and Silica would have their doubts. Anza would ultimately go with biting the beowolf, though she'd be scared shitless. As for Silica, she'd try and get away with just lightly kicking the puppy. She'd try and give it the lightest foot tap imaginable and claim it was the hardest she could physically kick.

Rufus would do neither. To Rufus, there is no 'being forced to pick'. Whoever or whatever is forcing him is going to get punched and he won't be doing either no matter what.

Reggie is probably the most complicated case. If he has to do either of these things to suck up to someone higher up than himself, he'd likely take the easy route and kick the dog. If ordered to do it by someone he doesn't respect, much like Rufus he wouldn't do anything on principle. If he is already enraged or needs to show off that he is totally not a coward, he's biting a fucking beowolf.

My good ole AMA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2018, 08:35:02 PM »
How does Coconut feel about his teammates, and what're you plans on character development for him?
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2018, 01:01:23 AM »
"Well, they're all pretty awesome - and, heh, pretty. Prism's a total badass, and I'm glad she's our leader - she can keep us in line for sure. I'm kind of curious about her past, though - why exactly she's scared of nevermores and that. Also, she's a faunus, which is, uh... a bonus.

Amane is probably the most impressive fighter I've ever met. Not that I've met that many, but the way she just knows how to deal with whatever stuff gets thrown at her is incredible. She also knows her way around tech in ways I couldn't imagine - I might need to ask her help with that stuff at some point. She seems really chill, too - a great person to hang out with.

Jocelyn is the most selfless person I know - and maybe the most adorable. She's ready to give up all of her aura just to keep us safe, which... I can't say it's great, since it puts her in danger, but it's admirable as hell. It's pretty rare to see someone who has focused themselves entirely on healing and helping others like that - she'll make a great huntress for sure."

Coconut will probably always be a bit of a perv, that's probably not gonna change - he should, however, be able to become more tactful as time goes on and he gets out his current, hormonal phase. He's likely to stop constantly fawning over his teammates at some point, for example. Beyond that I'm not quite sure - I guess it depends on what gets thrown at him in later threads.

Combat-wise, right know he finds himself lacking confidence in battle, and if he were to face down a ranged enemy he'd rather either let his team deal with it or turn tail. As time goes on he's likely to become more of a tanky stand-your-ground character, more so than he is now. Also his sword get big.

My good ole AMA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 09:14:42 PM »
Based on the face "lesbian siege engine" has made me snort multiple times, what's Janna looking for in a girlfriend/what's her type? For the sheer hilarity of the answer, what's Coconut's as well?
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 01:42:20 AM »
Janna doesn't have one single type, but growing up around Leela made her more attracted to tough, confident women - women much like herself. She likes physically strong chicks, though she also quite likes girls on the shorter side or ones that generally stand out.

Coconut... Well, he appreciates most women out there because he respects wahmen but he does have a thing for faunus. The more noticeable the faunus trait is, the better. Other than that, he has a very slight preference for long hair (Bonus points for non-generic hair colors), athletic body types, thicc thighs and girls that are aware of what they got going on and know how to accentuate it.

My good ole AMA