Author Topic: Beacon's Clone Crisis (non canon)  (Read 8221 times)

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
Re: Beacon's Clone Crisis (non canon)
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2016, 07:22:56 AM »
Signing up Xavier and Dorothy
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2016, 06:18:17 PM »
i'd love to have Marshal in there somewhere
Marshal Oranzova- 1st Year Beacon Student, Leader of Team MARS - "Man, this is totally gonna cut into my nap."
Robin Teale- 1st Year Beacon Student, Team TRTA - "That's the most dangerous thing I've ever heard. Let's do it."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 08:36:12 AM »
Ok. Going to start the thread then. Will link once it is up. I'll also make it open so that others can join provided I can ok their character. Everyone who is a BEACON STUDENT that was submitted has been approved. Which I think is all but 1 submitted character. (No Opheelia doesn't count as a Beacon Student in case you wanted to try that again Asterisk)
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2016, 08:48:02 AM »
Dorothy is a global travelling 3rd year. Currently she is taking up residence in Beacon as a reprise between missions. Would it be ok with her taking part in the activity? If not than Xavier is ok by himself.
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2016, 09:10:52 AM »
Ah sod it. It's not like she will be ludicrously OP. Sure. Also here. Have a link.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime