Author Topic: What belongs here/Who can post here?  (Read 9570 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
What belongs here/Who can post here?
« on: October 26, 2016, 10:41:26 PM »
Well, I'll be frank. NPCs can be pretty ambiguous. They can range from a store clerk to a big evil killer bad guy. So, what belongs here? Well, for a starter, the NPCs here should be NPCs that either ARE used in multiple plots either as part of a plotline or otherwise, or CAN be used for multiple plots and probably WILL be. What doesn't belong here is a shop keeper that sells something, a full fledged hunter that's only in a single plot. Now, knowing this site, some of you are jumping out of your chairs to make a BBEG that can destroy the world with a single attack or something like that. Don't. You can make a villain, sure. You can make an assistant hero (NPCs shouldn't be the hero of the story), sure. You CAN'T and SHOULDN'T make over powered good or bad guys unless we trust you. You'll know if we trust you.

In addition to this, there are some members that are on an internal list. Those on the list need to have any and all NPCs processed just like an actual character. To be able to list an NPC here, you must send a PM to two members of the review staff, make sure the second person knows from the previous person that they approved approved it, and if it's approved, you may post it. The reason people end up on this list is because we don't trust them with a normal NPC, let ALONE the ability to make a BBEG or something similar. You will know if you're on the list.

Now, you may be wondering, "How should I structure this? Do I need to fill everything out just like a character?" Short answer, no. Only include as much as you feel is needed for people to get a feel of the person or as much is currently available to the public. The sections of NPCs don't need to be as long as characters, but have them long enough for the character to be understandable.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN