Author Topic: Team SMMR - preinitiation [Closed]  (Read 12654 times)

Dragolianx

• View Profile
Team SMMR - preinitiation [Closed]
« on: January 27, 2017, 02:59:47 PM »
It was a bright and sunny day at Shade Academy. Although since it was located in a hot scorching desert, every day was a bright and sunny day. Today was special though, because it was the start of a new year and that meant that the bullhead would be dropping off a fresh batch of 1st years. Among them was one Mavi Kobold, and he was.....excited

Mavi: Oh man this place is huge! I wonder how many people are here? Questions for later, right now I need to find out where I can get some Cashews.

Mavi then wondered around the campus hoping to find a place to get his favorite snack
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:20:58 PM by Dragolianx »
Mavi Kobold First Year at Shade Academy

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
Re: Team SMMR - preinitiation
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 03:47:25 PM »
Marcus steped off the ship with his armor bundled up in a rucksack that was slung over his shoulder while his weapons hung in their sheaths on his hip, he looked around impressed at the giant buildings that he would call home for the next four years. As he walked he studied the structure of the buildings although he was impressed nothing in particular really caught his attention, that is until he found himself lost

Well shit now I have to find someone to help me, he thought as he continued walking looking for a shop or a person to help him find his way.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:55:01 PM by 00Mogar »
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 06:03:41 PM »
'I made it!I'm finally here!' Solar thought to herself. After what she first thought would be an amazing experience riding an airship for the first time she found it to be rather dull after seeing the same sights after a few minutes and was disappointed how slow it went.
But now she was here! Her first taste of Remnant! Shade academy a place to learn everything about the world she dreamed of exploring! More so then usual a thousand thoughts bounced in her head 'I wonder what I'll learn about? I wonder what kind of people are here? There's so many people! I wonder what kind of room I'll live in? Will I even get a room? Maybe we'll just learn how to make our rooms? I wonder why it's called Shade? Does it represent to hide from the sun? Maybe the teachers here are secretly evil! Or maybe someone named Shade built this place? I wonder what the headmaster of this place is like? And why is It so hot today!?
Solar normally wore her fur cloak around her shoulders like normal but was right now wearing it around her waist like a skirt.

After taking a sip of water from her water skin Solar composed herself and focused on her priorities "Right that aside First order of business! Where do I go?"
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

Poof!

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 09:28:38 PM »
While many others arrived via airship, Miziren had taken the route through the city. After passing the entrance exams, Miziren studied as much about Shade as he could given the limited time he had to gather and prepare. His father gave him a few pointers before setting him on his way with his rucksack, walking stick in hand. He’d arrived early enough to watch all of the students come in from their various routes, be it airship, buggy, or just like him, on foot. Having already set up his cot and tent in the main hall, set perfectly between the bathroom, snack machines, front door, and away from where he predicted the high-traffic areas were going to be till they were placed in their dorms, Miziren leaned up against the bannister on the staircase leading up to the second floor. It gave him a better vantage point to see the influx of people, to watch what they do. Munching on some cashews he’d gotten from the snack machines, he found amusement watching a number of people wander around like they were lost. A thought occurred to him that maybe not everybody had made it to the main hall.

‘I wonder…are people getting lost outside?’ Miziren thought to himself, pondering for only a few moments before he decided to take a stroll outside and see for himself. That thought didn’t linger for too long, considering he’d bumped into somebody just around the corner of the front entrance.

(OOC: I figure the person Mizi bumps into could be any one of you! :P)
Miziren Starminer - 1st year student of Shade Academy and member of Team SMMR - "Strive for betterment in oneself, for in this way, betterment of all may be had."

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 09:42:03 PM »
After getting a bag of cashews from the snack machine, Mavi decided to look around. He mainly just wondered around the campus for a bit while munching on his cashews when he noticed that there some bubbles floating around the main hall. "Is that who I think it is?" Mavi thought as he saw a small crowd near the main hall. "Yeah its her" Mavi recognized the bubbles as on of his old classmate's semblance, but decided to walk the other way. He keeps walking until he notices someone with dark blue hair look around like he's lost. "Might as well help out, I've got nothing better to do"  "Hey buddy need some help?" Mavi asked as he put is favorite snack in his back pocket.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 09:54:04 PM »
Marcus looked to see a black haired guy asking if he needed help it was almost comical how quickly someone asked him if he needed help, all he could do was smiled at him and say "Its like you read my mind.", he walked up and set his sack down while he stuck his hand out to shake his finishing with "I'm Marcus, and you are?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:55:40 PM by 00Mogar »
BEACON
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 12:01:36 AM »
Solar was too absorbed with her surroundings(including the bubbles incident) to have noticed she walked straight into somebody when turning a corner. "ow, sorry" she hastily said and continued wandering. Until she realized she had a better idea. "Actually Hi! I'm Solar do you know where we're suppose to go? Something about getting team assignments? She said as she did a complete 180 to greet the poncho stranger

Ribeiro Ispecs

Poof!

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 12:25:24 AM »
Since Miziren wasn't expecting to run into anybody, he nearly fell over when impact was made. After stumbling a little to get his feet back under him, he dusted himself off, not bothering to mourn his spilled cashews. 'Maybe I should watch where I'm going next time...' He thought to himself, before looking up at the person he'd run into. His face remained relatively even as he looked her up and down, letting a bit of an uncomfortable silence pass between her words and his. "Solar?" Having scrolled through his scroll when he got the messages from the administration about his teammates, he recognized her from the pictures and basic info they'd provided. Only two left to find!

"All of the information should have been sent to your scroll. You have one of those, right?" Fur? She was wearing fur? Where was this crazy girl from!? "Because you don't quite...aren't you warm?" Mizi's face scrunched up, the almost confused look on his face shaken away moments after he held up his hand. "Nevermind. We're teammates. I'm Miziren. If you want a good spot to set up your temporary lodgings in the main hall, you better act fast. It's just around the corner and through the door." He didn't even bother extending his hand for shaking, and instead turned to head back inside without giving her a second glance.
Miziren Starminer - 1st year student of Shade Academy and member of Team SMMR - "Strive for betterment in oneself, for in this way, betterment of all may be had."

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 09:07:35 AM »
After wiping his hands on his pants Mavi reached out and shook Marcus' hand. "I'm Mavi Kobold, nice to meet you." Mavi said. He then stopped abruptly to check his scroll. The name seemed a little familiar to him. After scrolling past the picture he took since coming here Mavi found his team assignment and found a picture of the boy who was in front of him. "Oh, hey your on my team." Mavi said smiling.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 02:31:22 PM »
Marcus smiled as he shook Mavi's hand and said "Well I don't know how I can get anymore lucky.", he picked up his bag and asked "Anyway I was looking at the structure but lost myself in thought. Do you have any idea where we need to go?", his nose caught a smell and he tilted his head "Is it just me or do you smell bubbles?"
BEACON

SHADE

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »

"All of the information should have been sent to your scroll. You have one of those, right?""Because you don't quite...aren't you warm?" "Nevermind. We're teammates. I'm Miziren. If you want a good spot to set up your temporary lodgings in the main hall, you better act fast. It's just around the corner and through the door." He didn't even bother extending his hand for shaking, and instead turned to head back inside without giving her a second glance.

Solar was hoping for a straight answer when she asked where she was suppose to go, she didn't really like lengthy answers but now for her one question in exchange she suddenly had five more. "Scroll? What's that? You mean the thing they gave to us before getting on the ship? Yeah I couldn't figure that thing out, how the heck do you open this thing?" She said pulling out her slightly scratched up scroll from her attempts to open it. "What do you mean sent to this thing? Why don't they just send the info to me? and we're teammates!?We're gonna be on teams? Do you wanna be my teammate!?"

Ribeiro Ispecs

Poof!

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 03:19:19 PM »
‘What is this girl’s deal? She must be some kind of country bumpkin or transient. Didn’t have a scroll until she got on board? With the fur and the way she’s acting, she’s definitely not a local. If she is going to be my teammate, I better help her out.’ After pondering her reactions, Miziren let out a defeated sigh and turned around. Taking his scroll out of his pocket, he showed it to Solar. “This is a scroll. Since you don’t know what it is or what it does, I’ll give you a quick rundown. It’s an amazing device which we can use to communicate with each other over long distances, further than the eye can see, and even further than an airship can travel in a single day. This clear area here is the display. It’s like reading and writing a book; it shows you letters and pictures that you can interact with by touching the screen in various ways, and fulfils far more functions than really necessary. One of those functions was the deliverance of information packets that told us where to go, and who we were going to meet with…which is why I know you’re my teammate.” After moving towards her and demonstrating some of the basic functions of the scroll and providing Solar with his number, he pointed back over his shoulder with his thumb.

“You’re going to want to find a spot inside. C’mon, let’s go. I’ll show you where everything is.” It was a pain in the rear, but Miziren wasn’t going to allow Solar’s lack of knowledge of modern day convenience get in his way. Better to give her a simple crash course and have her figure the rest out on her own, so Miziren could focus on other things, like finding their other teammates. Speaking of which… “Keep a lookout for these two here. They are also our teammates. If you find them, give me a call so we can meet up.” Miziren said, pocketing his scroll and moving back towards the main hall once he’d shown her Mavi and Marcus.

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 03:25:21 PM »
"Well I saw a bunch of people near the main hall, so I guess we should head there." Mavi said. "As for the bubbles, I think I know who's responsible for that, but I'm not 100% sure yet." Mavi explained as he led Marcus to the main hall.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 03:52:43 PM »
Marcus chuckled "I know it was supposed to be in the main hall but I forgot my way there.", he walked behind Mavi shifting his pack causing the armor inside to shift and clang together. As soon as he had the chance he pulled out his scroll and looked up his other two teammates, his sister had taught him to find out about his friends quickly so he could know how his skills would match with theirs.
BEACON

SHADE

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 04:26:01 PM »
Miziren spent the next few moments showing Solar how to use the scroll. The scroll completely took her by surprise when Miziren showed her that the scroll opens up via the button in the middle. She was further fascinated by the sheer amount of things such a tiny little thing could do. 'I can talk to people even if they're not next to me with this? Wooow how does it do that? hmm words maa...maa...ill?Ma-ill?...Ooh pictures! Hey That's me! And hey that's Miz...what was his name again?Miz...Miz-something...Miz! Oh so these two must be our other teammates! Maa...Mavi...Ko..Bold, Mavi Kobold! and Marcus Bom..muu?..Bomuu Marcus Bomuu!' Eager to meet the rest of her team mates she wasted no time and thought of the fastest way to find them. She followed Miziren towards the main hall and found it to packed with other students, a quick scan of the room and she found what she was looking for, something to climb. Solar made her way to a pillar in the hall grabbed onto it with her hands and feet and started climbing it up. Once she made it to a decent height up where she could see throughout the room she boomed through the hall with her voice "MAVI KOBOLD MARCUS BOMUU I'M SOLAR YOUR TEAMMATE!! MIZ IS HERE TOO!!"

Ribeiro Ispecs