Author Topic: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]  (Read 19996 times)

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
Re: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 01:05:46 PM »
Hearing everyone so readily agree with him, Rackley was surprised, but was able to relax a bit around them. Maybe this won't be so bad... he thought as he followed the others into the forest. As Conner mentioned that his semblance had to deal with poisonous gasses, Rackley's eyes widened at the thought of being caught up in it. "I'm i-in th-the same boat" he mumbled, raising his right hand slightly while using his left to gesture over at Anza. Despite his weapons currently being in their basic form and not in it's rifle form, he knew that he would have to be ready in case they were ambushed while making their way to the Mine. That's right! We could get attacked by Grimm at any moment... he thought suddenly, casting a wary glance towards the trees surrounding the path as well as the skies as he continued to try and listen to the conversations around him.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 12:17:07 PM »
"Poison gas eh. Shit. Does that even work on Grimm?"   Looking once again at the timid boy who was scanning everything around him Sandy walked up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You alright? Looks like your ready to piss yourself and we only just entered the woods." Despite his non-chalant demeanor noticing the boy had caused Sandy to prick up his faunas ears and listen out for any sound he could. He would be sure nothing caught them by surprise.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »
"As far as I know whatever has a sense of smell or vision, it's gonna get hit by my semblance, including me. Thats the reason why i gave you guys these masks." Conner looked at everyone with a sense of duty.

"Any other questions before we head out?"
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 11:10:29 AM »
Anza looked towards the nervous guy and gave a thumbs up. "Awesome! We could make a pretty cool combination like that, yea? Two melee, two ranged or whatever?"

She then looks towards Conner. "That's probably a good question, actually- how are we gonna fight stuff, exactly?"
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 08:35:30 PM »
Startled slightly as both Sandy and Anza talking to him, Rackley stopped looking around to give his attention to his two teammates. "S-s-sorry...it's j-just th-that I've hunted in th-these woods before..." he started, looking around cautiously again while taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. "...and grimm seem to like to ambush unwary people so it's just habit..." he added quietly, embarrassed that he was drawing attention. Giving Anza a shaky thumbs up and a hesitant smile, he turned to look at Conner. "N-n-no questions here. Happy to keep moving" he murmured, mustering up his courage as he slowly inched forward. "I'm a g-good scout if you want me to go ahead a bit" he said, hoping that the others will be alright with him putting a little distance from them.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 11:21:24 PM »
Sandy smiled at Rackley's words. "cool. Guess you know your way around here then. That's something I can do well too. How about you take the left of our path and I take the right?" Despite wording it like a question Sandy didn't wait for a response before grappling a tree on his left and swinging into them.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 11:26:54 PM by arcus_gray »
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 03:10:28 AM »
"How about we proceed cautiously to the mines. We don't know when we might encounter the Grimm. "

Conner looked at his teammates.

"Rackley, Anza, you two are on overwatch duty. Sandy and I will take point."

Conner drew Insight in its rifle form and loaded a magazine with anti-personnel rounds. He then motioned his teammates to start moving as he started walking down the path.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:37:29 PM by Dark_Tenno21 »
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 11:04:51 AM »
Pouting at a lack of answer to her previous question, Anza shrugged. "Heh, not sure that's the best o' ideas. I like doin' dangerous stuff and all, but takin' point might not be my strong suit." The redhead said, but still knocked her arrow and kept moving forward. Of anything, she should be able to jump back.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 12:45:19 PM »
OOC: Sorry for the delay here! I've been really busy that I just haven't had the energy to keep up with posting. Will try to do better. That said, I'm going to do a small time jump so we can continue to progress the story.

Nodding to Conner as he took command of the situation for the team, Rackley jumped up into one of the trees on his right and proceeded to keep watch over the team as they made their way through the forest. Drawing Washi and Taka, he transformed them into Aoshi before proceeding further. Feeling the cold breeze blow against his cheeks, he shivered slightly as his body slowly adjusted to the cold weather. Despite the cold wind, Rackley always found that he enjoyed the outdoors where everything was living and free. If only the Grimm weren't around... he thought as he jumped from branch to branch in pace with the others. Jumping down from the tree he was in, he continued his pace as he walked quietly and carefully so as to not make any noises from stepping on a dead branch or leaves while keeping watch of the general vicinity. Finding another nearby tree, Rackley jumped up onto a branch to get a better viewpoint before moving forward.

1 hour later

After what felt like the entire morning, the team came within view of the mine. Looking over the area from a vantage point up high, Rackley took notice of a few nearby Beowolves that were prowling around the entrance to the mine itself. Noting what he saw, quietly climbed down and moved over to where he last saw Sandy. Spotting his teammate, he motioned quietly to get his attention before moving closer. "Th-the mine is up ahead. Sp-potted a f-few Beowolves, b-b-but aside from that, it looks deserted..." he mumbled, trying to stay quiet while mustering up the courage to talk. "Th-the others should b-be here soon. W-w-were you able to s-see anything?" he asked while still trying to keep a lookout for any ambushes or attacks.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 09:19:03 PM »
Spotting Rackley Sandy hopped down from his perch. Backflipping on the way down and landing on one knee, letting his aura absorb the impact of such an impractical landing. "surprisingly little. I figured there would be more Grimm around. Hqng on a sec." Sandy then closed his eyes and activated his semblance. Scanning the area around them until he had a decent overview of where his teammates were and where any nearby Grimm were positioned.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:04:07 PM by arcus_gray »

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 09:32:55 PM »
Conner proceeded through the forest with Insight in hand as he kept his eyes open for any sign of danger that may have eluded whoever was on overwatch.

"Let's just hope that we can make it to the objective without any confrontation. That way we can conserve ammo, equipment, and energy."
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2017, 02:51:18 AM »
Anza, apparently on overwatch, would've gone through the trees as well. She was quick and nimble, going from tree to tree with ease. She had to be, of course, as she could hardly take a hit.

An arrow always knocked in her bow, she was ready for action, occasionally flicking on her semblance to do a quick scan of the area. Almost surprisingly, their trip was uneventful!

She hopped down next to the rest of her team. "I got some doubts abou' that, partner. Grimm ain't really all that polite when it comes to stuff like that."

My good ole AMA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2017, 06:32:43 PM »
Rackley nodded in agreement to the others comments; there did seem to be a relatively small amount of Grimm in the area and all that did was send a slight chill down his neck at the thought that they could be ambushed. Though...I don't think Grimm are smart enough to make an ambush like that...can they? he thought as he nodded in agreement to Anza's comment. Clenching Aoshi tightly for a moment, he took a deep breath to help calm himself down before speaking. "It w-would be best if we send a couple people in to try and bait the few Grimm out into the open." Hoisting Aoshi up a bit, he smiled sheepishly. "I-I could provide support from one of the nearby trees" he added. Trying not to take all the attention, he averted his eyes away from his teammates and tried to act like he was scanning the area instead. "Th-that's just m-my opinion. Whatever you guys think is best though..." he mumbled. All in all, he was just excited to be out in the open and wanted to put his fighting capabilities to the test.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2017, 08:27:16 PM »
"Not a bad idea there Rackley. Can I be the bait? I reckon i could do a damn good job of it."

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2017, 05:52:20 AM »
"Just make sure not to bust your ass, and to make sure I'll go with you." Conner looked at Sandy and walked over.
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"