Author Topic: Switcheroo: Kei/Iris  (Read 10113 times)

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
Re: Switcheroo: Kei/Iris
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 07:33:04 AM »
"I can hope." Stopping her whistling since it wasn't affecting her. She just wanted to the action already but didn't want to do it on her terms. She had to limit the strength in her arms to not send her flying away and out of reach.

However, she decided to hell with waiting. Pressing her right leg to the ground she launched herself straight at her, her right arm swinging the sword to a horizontal slash going upwards. She would go straight past if Kei was to move out of the way but hoped that she could slam into her and press a hopeful advantage.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 05:54:40 PM »
Kei stepped back as Iris zoomed towards her, actually more like a spring. Sprung? Springed? Whatever. Judging by her edge alignment and lack of any visible signs of poor use, Kei judged that Iris was probably familiar with swords, just not this particular type. Heck she wasnt a sword master herself so it might've been a lucky cut but that's bot what mattered at the moment.

Kei hopped to the side the second Iris dashed forwards and the shot missed by a mile. Sadly she didnt want to spend any additional time hitting someone with tongs so she sprinted away again, trailing dust while continuing her clacking.

"EeekThat looked like it would hurt." she squealed almost mockingly, chuckling as she turned around to keep an eye on Iris as she backed away again.

"I'd have loved a range weapon right now but...hell no. I can't make do out of this. Hey you, wanna swap for a sec?"
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 07:38:37 AM »
"I offered before." With the most mundane reply she mustered. Iris kept pace with her target, not gaining any distance but also not letting her get any further. She wanted to really hit her, a nice solid punch or kick would have been absolutely beautiful right at this moment in time. Unfortunately, she had to wait for that moment to come.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2017, 09:44:01 AM »
"I said swap, not *lure me in a false sense of security and kindness onlynto smash my skull in with a bigass sword*" Kei retorted with utmost disgust, contrasting the boring reply ofnher opponent. Now practically jogging, Kei started heading for the edge of the arena, trailing the perimeter ad Iris kept following.

"You must do a good amount of cardio. Ya do some running every morning?" Kei shouted, picking the pace while scooting closer and closer to the side
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 05:25:15 AM »
"Somewhat." Stopping a bit away from the edge of the arena. "Do you really just want to play "chase"? Because this is getting rather boring."

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 04:30:31 PM »
"It sure beats getting hit by that[\i]." She jested, still jogging. "Let me know when you forfeit cuz I gotsome things to do after this."

With an underlying mocking tone Kei started jogging leisurely away from her opponent, even flipping her hair in a parodical fashion of those damned health commercials. If they did anything right it was looking extremely conceited and selt appreciating, perhaps ticking off her opponent or even boring her, not that she cared either way.
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 07:10:43 AM »
"Losing is also an option for you." Letting her mechanical grip on the sword loosen before launching it at her opponent. "Giving" the sword to her opponent was really the only way that she could see any progress in the fight continuing... or starting for that matter.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2017, 02:28:28 AM »
Kei grinned as the sword got launched her way and stepped aside just enough to somewhat catch it with the salad tongs. Unfortunately her grip slipped and since the sword wasn't exactly made of cut lettuce, it slipped from her tongs and out of the arena.

"Well...there goes that idea." Kei muttered, showing a worried expression on the outside. "With that out of the way I guess I could try fighting for real now."

Gripping her salad tongs in one hand and...nothing in the other, she cautiously approached her opponent with an eye on her hands.
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2017, 02:44:08 AM »
"Alright then." Iris was more thrn annoyed with the faunus for only attempting to fight her now that she didn't have a weapon on her, however she did raise an eyebrow at the fact she tried to catch a sword with a pair of salad tongs. Nevertheless it meant that the fight was starting which was good news for her. Putting her arms in a defensive position to cover her head and upper chest with her right leg forwards and her left leg back.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 11:15:03 PM »
Kei thought about just ditching the tongs for a second as Iris put her arms up. Such a dumb weapon  with no pluses save for the tiny bit of gripping it could handle against sharp objects. Then again she mainly used a yo-yo so maybe she was being a little unfair. The tongs wouldnt do any real blunt damage with their superlight weight and no cutting ability whatsoever, so the only thing left to do was...

"Hyaaaa!"

Kei grunted as she charged forward, tossing the tongs up  to distract her opponent just before getting within range and quickly striking low with a kick to the shin and a followup punchkick to her stomach.

Probably gonna lose this so might as well make it flashy

[Aura 100%. Kick 6%]
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 09:09:03 AM »
Iris looked uo towards the salad tongs for a moment. Knowing full well of the fact that it was a distraction yet still letting her focus stay on it. Her right mechanical leg stayed firmly in its current position. Iris was no fist fighter so she brought her right fist back and let her fist charge towards her opponent's face, an obvious strike but her mechanical arm made it fast as well as strong despite being designed for pulling back a bow. Not wanting to lose her opponent she didn't put much power into it. She didn't want to chase her again.

Aura 94%

Punch 9%

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 08:20:27 AM »
Kei kept her arms up for defense and saw the mechanical arm comong for her. Lifting one arm she blocked the incoming strike but felt it knock her off balance a bit, forcing her to plant her kickong foot down. Not being a really good melee fighter she cursed the lack of dirt in the arena and caught the tongs as they fell, attempting a pathetic looking but well done lunge.

[aura 91%. Tong stab 5%]
Students

Professors