Author Topic: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]  (Read 20009 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2017, 01:58:42 AM »
Anza gave Rackley a thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan to me! I guess I'll also be on support 'ere. Once those grimm come out here, they'll never know what 'it 'em!" The girl exclaims, before hopping over to a nearby tree and scaling it with ease, already positioning herself on a larger branch with her arrow knocked and facing the mine. She's quick.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2017, 09:44:01 AM »
Sandy turned to Connor and gave a wide grin "Alright then. Just make sure you can keep up." and with that he fired both grappling hooks at a rock wall behind a Beowolf and hopped so that he could be reeled in. Coiling his body as he flew he wpuld snap straight at the last moment so that both his feet wpuld connect woth the Beowolve's head. He put his Aura behind the strike hoping to utterly obliterate the Beowolve's head and shoulders. Once through the Beowolf he would release the grappling hooks and land in a roll before springing up and shouting. "Alright you soulless bastards! Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!"
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2017, 04:49:24 PM »
It took a moment for Rackley to process the thought that everyone had agreed with his plan. Huh...wasn't expecting that... he thought, scratching the back of his head slightly. He wasn't usually one to be exuberant, but the fact that his teammates were both friendly and agreeable had made him feel like he wanted to get along more with them and get to know them more. It was while he was in his thought process that he realized that the rest of his teammates had already begun to make their move. "Right...gotta take out the threat" he muttered, hoisting Aoshi as he ran quickly through the forest to find a sniping spot that would be a few paces away from Anza.

Seeing a tree branch that would give him a good view of the entire mining camp, Rackley jumped up and deftly made his up the tree and onto the branch. Putting his left shoulder against the trunk of the tree, he lifted Aoshi so that he was looking through the scope with his left eye while searching the area with his right. Waiting for the moment to strike, he took a deep breath and watched as Sandy grabbed the Grimm's attention.

Ripping the head off the first Beowolf that Sandy attacked, the shouts from the student was enough to draw the other Beowolves' attention. Letting out a howl, the other two creatures ran towards Sandy, teeth gleaming to taste the flesh of the man before them. As if the roar from the beast was a call to arms, the rest of the pack slowly emerged: six came out from the opposite side of the woods that Rackley and Anza were stationed while the remainder dozen or so clawing out from the entrance of the mine.

Spotting the six coming out from the forest and then seeing the group of Grimm coming out from the mine, Rackley fought down the sudden chill that crept through his spine. This is not simply a simulation...it's real life he thought, taking a couple deep breaths to calm his heavily beating heart. "Protect Sandy and the others" he said quietly, motivating his next actions. Focusing his first shot on one of the Beowolves coming from the mine entrance, he aimed and fired. Hitting the monster through the abdomen, the Grimm fell to the ground and began to dissolve as the others went around it. Cursing himself for picking his normal rounds first and not his explosive ones, he pulled the bolt back before readying himself to take the next shot.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2017, 05:54:17 AM »
Conner sighs as he saw Sandy flying off. He holstered Insight and drew Dragonslayer, shifting to its axe form. He headed to Sandy's location and saw one of the Beowolves come from the mine. He smirked as he rushed towards it. His first attack got its attention, but before it could even have a chance to fight back it was done. Conner leaped into the air and brought his axe down on the Grimm, cleaving it in two.
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 11:00:22 AM »
The redheaded archer grinned to herself, activating her semblance as the creatures of grimm started to show up. This was it, now, wasn't it? Her first major encounter with grimm. She held her breath for her first shot, her eyes lighting up.

Then let go.

The arrow whistled as it flew through the air, before striking a beowolf in the head. The creature barely even shuddered before falling and starting to disappear. 

The girl was quick to draw another arrow, fire, draw and fire. Two more of the beasts would soon lie dead, though she didn't fire her next arrow yet, still flicking her semblance on and off. She wanted to keep firing, but she had to do what she had offered to do: keep overwatch. If any of them seemed to be a genuine threat to the others, she'd kill 'em real good.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 08:05:10 AM »
Hearing the growl Sandy saw the 2 Beowolves he had attracted coming towards him and greeted them with a smirk. I'm meant to be a distraction anyway. why not show off. With this thought in mind Sandy drew and immediately launched an Ice grenade to freeze one of the advancing Beowolves in place while waiting for the other to approach. As it did Sandy adopted a south-paw kickboxing stance as he waited for the approach. Once the Beowolf was in range Sandy's left leg raised and he dropped his weight into a kick at the joint of the Beowolf's leg to force it to one knee. he then switched stance and sent his right foot forward with a punt straight to the creature's chin. He put his aur behind the strike hoping to carry his foot straight through the skull of his target. Following the dispatching of his first target he reached into his clothes again and withdrew a fire Rave Bomb. tossing it into the air Sandy fired a steel shooter into the glass orb and swung it over his head twice before he swung it at the Beowolf trapped in ice. Breaking the orb over it's head and causing an explosion.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2017, 06:54:33 PM »
Watching his teammates take down the pack of Beowolves one by one, Rackley caught himself staring in amazement at their skills. Realizing that he should be shooting and not staring, he took aim and fired at another one of the beast, his bullet ripping straight through its chest. Pulling the bolt back, he took aim at another one and fired once more, this time shooting it through the neck.

As the Grimm continued to close in on Sandy and Conner, Rackley fired two more shots, the first shot ripping one of the Beowolves' legs off and the second one putting it out of its miseries. It was then, as he was pulling the cartridge out of Aoshi, that Rackley heard a deep howl come from the forest. Looking towards the general vicinity of the howl, he spotted five more Beowolves come out of the forest, followed by one that was twice the size and much more armored then the others. Letting out another deep howl, the Alpha Beowolf charged behind the others straight towards Sandy, it's claws ready to tear his opponent apart.

"I think we got trouble!" Rackley yelled reaching down to pull one of his explosive round cartridges out. Slamming it into Aoshi, he pulled the bolt back and readied himself for the next barrage.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2017, 09:18:36 PM »
Conner heard Rackley and looked at the Alpha heading towards Sandy.

He switched Dragonslayer to it's halberd form and rushed towards Sandy. He managed to block the Alpha's left claw but it's right managed to get Conner.

"You stay the hell away from my team!" Conner looked at Anza and Sandy. "Gas masks! NOW!

As Conner said that he took a deep breath as he activated his semblance and exhaled a giant cloud of poison gas straight to the Alpha's face. He then quickly took his gas mask and put it on after he used his semblance.
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 12:35:30 PM »
#900020"Well that's just the type o' trouble I'm a big ol' fan of!"[/color] Anza exclaimed, shifting her aim to the five beowolves. The archer hurriedly produced a fire dust arrow from her quiver and knocked it. She aimed right at the big, armored one's chest and fired, drawing another regular arrow afterwards. The arrow would've hit it straight in the chest - not enough to kill it, but likely launch it back and stun it.

She took note of Conner's warning, but decided she still had time for a couple shots. While her teammate released the noxious fumes, she took two more shots, each aimed at a different beowolf. Both were aimed to incapacitate, as her comrades seemed perfectly capable of finishing the bastards off. At this point, however, she put on her gas mask, despite the fact that it would hamper her vision quite a bit. Probably beats dying, really.

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 09:54:42 AM »
As the strike intended for him was blocked by Connor Sandy leaped into the air aiming a spinning kick at the Alpha's chest. It was at that moment that Anza's explosive arrow slammed into the Beowolve's chest and the blast sent Sandy's slender form sprawling across the ground. Because of the blast he didn't hear the warning and was only aware of the poison gas once he saw it. Fumbling and panicking Sandy hurried to get his gas mask on though found the straps caught on his ears. Eventually he managed to get it on but not before he had inhaled some of the gas. Once his panic was over and the mask on Sandy was feeling the effects already and collapsed to one knee holding his throat as he gasped for air reaching down to pull the mask off to try and breath more.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 09:56:54 AM by arcus_gray »

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2017, 12:30:06 PM »
Readying himself to take a shot at the Alpha, Rackley immediately heard Conner's yell for gas masks. Watching the huge cloud of poisonous gas emit out, he took notice of Sandy barely getting his mask on. Hopefully he'll be alright... he thought as he grabbed his mask and strapped it on tight. As the gas expanded and covered most of the radius of where they were fighting, Rackley listened to the painful yelps coming out from the Beowolves that were still alive. Unable to provide any form of fire support, he simply waited for the moment that he could begin to make out his targets.

After what felt like minutes had passed, the gas slowly dissipated enough so that he could make out a few of the Grimm that were clawing at the ground and faces, trying desperately to move around, but to no avail. Taking aim, Rackley fired a shot at one of  the beasts, blowing the creature into pieces from his explosive round. Bolting back Aoshi for another shot, he waited a moment for the gas to further dissipate so he could have better accuracy and possibly take a shot at the Alpha.

Letting out another deep howl, the Alpha jumped back in hopes of retreating from the noxious fumes, but was unable to fully get out of its range. It's howls of rage turning into howls of pain, it desperately clawed the ground and rubbed its eyes in hopes of being able to see. Despite the successful attack with the gas, the remaining Grimm were still alive and clawing around in hopes of hitting their opponents as well as trying to look around.

(19 Beowolves remain. Each of them were hit by Conner's semblance and are momentarily blinded and having trouble breathing).

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2017, 01:30:40 PM »
Conner coughed after using his semblance and saw that Sandy got hit at the last minute. He put Dragonslayer away and drew Insight.

"Shit! Anza help me get Sandy! We're taking him inside!"

He picked up Sandy and started carrying him inside with Insight trained on the entrance of the tunnel.
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2017, 02:05:56 AM »
"Ah, shit." Anza uttered as she saw Sandy get hit by her explosion. It was a silly move to try and kick an Alpha like that, she thought, but she still felt responsible for it. "On it!" She called out to Conner, leaping down from the tree.

The archer hurried over to the two, sending three arrows towards nearby Grimm as she did, her shots striking their throats. Even if they didn't die instantly, they weren't getting up. She knocked another arrow, now by Conner and Sandy. If any one of those bastards draws near, she'll take them out. She looked towards Rackley, then. "Hey, fella, I think you oughta join us 'ere!"

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2017, 08:23:24 AM »
Sucessfully getting his gas mask off Sandy continued gasping for air and as a result inhaled even more smoke before he felt someone picking him up and carrying him away though he couldn't see who with his eyes his semblance allowed him to figure out it was Connor and as a result allowed himself to be carried as he continued to struggle to breath and see.

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2017, 12:38:10 PM »
OOC: So sorry for the delay!!! Life has been really busy and will continue to be busy until mid-June or so.

Watching the others work on pulling Sandy inside the mine, Rackley provided cover fire by taking down a couple more of the Beowolves before nodding at Anza's remark about following. Jumping down from his perch he quickly ran through the pack towards the mine, all the while dodging between the thrashing Grimm that were still clawing around. Ducking under a horizontal slash, he came face to face with another one who's claws were coming down towards him. Moving quickly, he stabbed his bayonet into the beast and fired the last round in his magazine, blowing a gaping hole in the creature as it fell.

Making it to the entrance of the mine, he stopped next to Anza and turned to see where they stood against the remaining Beowolves. Not spotting the Alpha anywhere, the remaining Grimm seemed to still be caught up in the noxious gas. "I-I-I th-think we'll b-be good t-to go inside with th-the others" he stammered, glancing over at Anza before nodding his head towards the mine shaft that led further into the darkness ahead.