Author Topic: Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BSSM]  (Read 8428 times)

L-Money

• View Profile
Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BSSM]
« on: May 04, 2018, 03:41:05 AM »
Billy Bone was the first to enter the dorm room with her uniform in a nice bag given to her by the school, weapon, and beat up travel backpack. She silver fox tail swished side to side as she gazed upon the room. A content smile crept into place at the first thing she saw, beds. Four of them, to be precise, with the headboards pushed up against the wall and a trunk at the end of them. As she scanned the room there were also four desks, chairs, and shelves lined up on the pale walls. She walked to the other side of the room and looked out the window before she sat on the bed closest to it.

She was so happy to know she'll be using an actual bed for the next four years. Billy had been on the road for a while now. Though she will be missing Sterling and having that that hunter teach her everything she needed to get her into school, she did miss the stability of living in an actual building.

She took off her hat and shook her black braided hair into place. She felt a bit sad as she looked out the window and it showed on her face. Her face turned to that of concern when she heard a commotion coming from the hall.
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BSSM]
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 06:51:05 AM »
Mikado walked through the crowded corridor. Many of the new students at the academy had problems finding their room and were trying to solve this problem by talking to others about it. What they probably didn't realize was that they covered a lot of the hallway and made it difficult for the passage. His luggage wasn't a big help either, more like the opposite. He didn't took much with him, only his backpack, which had his weapon hanging out of it and a rolling suitcase that he's dragging behind him. Adding to this, there was also an extra weight on his head. The little black dragon had made himself comfortable on Mikado and it didn't seem like he would be so nice to walk himself to make it easier for his owner. After Mikado finally squeeze through a few people, he finally stood in front of the door. The door to his room, and to his new teammates, if they were already there. Mikado opened the door with his free hand to the room equipped with the base furniture. On the other side of the room, just infront of the window, Mikado could already see his first new teammate. A small nod was all the welcome he gave and put his luggage on the bed closest to the wall.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 12:54:14 PM »
Smokey was...miffed.  The hall was filled with students nonchalantly talking to each other.  Ordinarily, that's not much of a problem, but right now, Smokey was trying to be somewhere.  And a crowded corridor was impeding him.  Since he was also carrying a very full and very heavy trunk with him, it would have been very easy to appreciate Smokey's predicament.  But that's not all Smokey was perturbed with...

"What kind of team name is Blossom?  That's probably the most girly name they could've come up with.  And pink as our team color?  I do not do pink!" Smokey grumbled as he trudged through the hallway, moving other students aside as politely as he can. 

After a bit of walking, and a lot more grumbling, Smokey finally made it to his new dorm room for the next four years.  Seeing the door already open, he tilted the trunk sideways in order to squeeze through, and then unceremoniously dropped it at the foot of the closest bed.  The trunk originally placed there strained under the weight of Smokey's belongings.  Apparently he had a bit of a workout bringing that up here.

Finally noticing his other two teammates, he turned to face them, still panting slightly from his exercise, "Yo.  Uh, guess I should introduce myself.  Name's Smokey.  Are either of you 'Fearless Leader'?
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 12:17:51 AM »
When Serin got the notification that he would be the team leader he was ecstatic! Him the leader! What a concept! He was originally out of his mind with joy but it slowly came crashing down as he realized the responsibilities that would imply. He would have to watch over three other people for the next four years, that's so long. He tried to cheer himself up by thinking about what good friends he would become with all of them, and how close they would get. But even these thoughts weren't enough to fully encourage him.

He slowly walked up to the dorm that his team had been assigned mulling over how he should introduce himself. 'Should I go for being a firm hardass? No that'll just backfire on me. What about a cool dude? No, that wouldn't really work either....' By the time this time he arrived at the already open door of his dorm.

'Well, here goes nothing.' He thought taking in a deep calming breath before walking in and catching the second half of Smokeys sentence.

"Well I guess that would be me. Serin, and let me assure you I am truly a fearless leader." He said putting on an obviously fake macho voice and cringing inside. 'Why did you do that you idiot!?' His inner monologue screamed at him, if nothing else it was an interesting introduction.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 12:57:12 AM »
Billy nodded back to Mikado, enjoying the quiet. Quickly the room began to fill. A short fellow came in with his own trunk, and introduced himself as Smokey. Last but not least the team leader made his... awkward appearance. The fake macho act made Billy giggle as she made her introduction.

"My name's Billy Bone. Nice to meet ya, 'fearless leader.' You to Smokey." She said in her southern Vaccuon drawl. She tried to hide her bag by quickly kicking it under the bed as casually as she could. For some reason, she felt kind of self-contentious on the lack of things she had brought to school compared to the rest.

She sat back on the bed she claimed and crossed her arms as casually as she could and looked at Mikado and nodded to him.

"I like your pet. How did you convince the school to let you take it with you?" She asked.

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 01:35:44 AM »
Mikaod sat on the bed he claimed, next to his luggage which he started to unzip as the door opened again to reveal the last two team members, leader included. It started with Smokey, and after the dubious introduction of the leader, the only girl in the room, Billy, made hers.
He sighed inwardl as he looked up "Mikado Drak" he said briefly. With a quick look at Billy he added "It's my semblance, so they had to allow it". After that he turned away to focus on his luggage again. Kiro, who laid on the beds pillow for the whole introduction part, slowly sat up and startet to look at the other people in the room for a few seconds befor he decided to rub his head against Mikados arm, like some kind of cat.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 01:39:42 AM by DEXES »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 02:02:15 AM »
"Huh," is all Smokey can say as Serin makes his introduction.  Yup, this should be interesting.  He looks over at his other two teammates, Billy Bone and Mikado Drak they called themselves, and he realizes something else about his team that bugs him.  They're all over 6 feet tall.  Great.

Oh well, there's not really much he could do about it at this point.  Smokey shifted his attention toward the little creature next to Mikado.  "So that's your schtick, huh?  Nifty," he says before turning back towards Serin and extending his hand, "Anyways, Like I said before, I'm Smokey Emberstone.  I'm the team's big gun.  I'd show you why, but I dropped my weapons off at my locker before coming here, so you'll have to take my word for it for right now."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 02:12:13 AM by ReaperJoe »
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 02:57:40 AM »
While Serin quietly died on the inside the rest of his new team seemed to move on from his initial mess up with each introducing themselves to the group. Up first came Billy Bone, a tall fox silver fox fanus, Mikado who appeared to have some sort of dragon which was apparently his semblance, and then Smokey who claimed himself to be the big guns.

"I'll take that word for now, no doubt we'll get to see the gun soon." Serin enthusiastically said while extending his mechanical arm to shake Smokeys. Overall it looked like they would have a pretty fun team that would make the next four years of his life great. 'Guess its time to get to know each other better.' Serin thought as he looked for a bed to sit on.

Serin decided to pick one of the beds under the window and walked over to it neatly placing his suitcase alongside it. Once the suitcase was nicely flush with the wall he sat down and bounced a few times to test the mattress and frame. "So, seeing as we'll all be around each other for the next four years we should get to know each other, at least at a basic level." He said while putting on a large smile, "Where y'all from? I'm Atlas born and raised myself, nothing really exciting there outside of tundra and dust mines unfornately. Hopefully Vale will provide a little more excitement. "

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 01:45:21 AM »

Billy looked uncomfortable as Serin went on about where's he's from. She put on her poker face and tried to remember what Sterling had told her what she can't mention for her own safety.

As Serin's explanation for where he was from, Billy felt eyes drift to her. She kept her poker face. That of a frown and stern eyes. She sighed before she spoke.

"Vaccuo, born and raised." Billy said, "It was either this or being a scavenger." Which was half true.

She hoped no other Vaccuons where in her team. At first glance it didn't seem like it.

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 02:03:04 AM »
"Another Atlas kid, huh?  I'm from Mantle myself, so I know all about the wonders of endless snow and the mines," Smokey said.  Looks like home ain't so far after all.  It'll be nice to have someone from Atlas to talk to while he's in Vale. 

Smokey looked towards Billy when she piped up.  "Eh, being a scavenger can't be that bad, can it?  Heard there's good money in it if you find some good loot.  Not that I'm sayin' you shouldn't be a huntress, I'm just sayin' don't knock the life of a working man."  He should know, his father's the hardest working man he knows.

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2018, 01:46:50 PM »
Not very thrilled by the idea of giving away personal information to those poeple, he stayed silent for a few seconds and eyed them one after another befor he started to speak "I'm from the southern part of Vale." he said in a monotone voice.

He already started to unpack parts of his luggage, but stopped for a moment when he oulled out his bō. Right... They have to put their weapons into a locker... Great, Where were thos things anyway? He couldn’t remember to pass them on his way up.
Still holding the weapon in his hands he turned to Smokey "Hey, you said something about the lockers. Where are those?"
It sounded more like an order than a question, adding to the fact that he just straight up interrupted Smokeys attempt to start a conversation with Billy, it was pretty clear that he didn’t care much about his reputation amongst his teammates.

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 02:25:02 AM »
"Seems like we have a nice mix of people here, although it is strange we only have one person from the surrounding area here!" Serin said, having someone from nearby his home was going to be especially nice for when he gets homesick, and he was sure he could also help Smokey with his own homesickness. The diversity of everyone's else location was sure to also lead to an interesting clash of cultures later on.

Turning to Bily Serin asked,"Wait, people are actually scavengers? I kinda figured those were just stories people told in books and movies.", his sheltered upbringing showing. "At any rate, I think you made a good choice since now you get to part of our team!"

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 03:11:00 AM »
Billy's jaw dropped when Serin's 'Sheltered' upbringing started showing. Her eyebrows furrowed into a glare at Serin.

"Well ain't that Atlassian ignorance for you." She turned to Smokey with a slightly softer look to address him. "That is if you're lucky, and if you make it back alive. Even I can't stand the heat of the desert to scavenge."

Billy hefted up her LongArm, hammer+ lever action rifle combo on to her shoulder. She grabbed her hat as she began to stand up and make her way to the door.

"Where are those lockers?" She asked.

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2018, 03:35:11 AM »
Smokey raised an eyebrow at Mikado.  Does this motherfu--no, Smokey, do not get in a fight with your teammates, especially not within five minutes of meeting them.  Mikado probably just wasn't paying attention, and he probably just talks like that.  Yeah...

Smokey, eyebrow still arched, says, "I guess I can show you where they are.  I don't know how you guys missed the sign, though.  Also, I think the term you're looking for is Atlesian, but that's a common mistake." 

Smokey spies Billy's weapon as he talks, and now both eyebrows are raised, "Oh, hey!  Not too many people use lever-actions these days.  These days, everyone's using bolt or pump actions."  Smokey's a bit of a gun nerd, apparently. 

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 08:23:02 AM »
"Good" Mikado said as he got up from the bed. His closed suitcase was pushed under the bed while he left his backpack next to the pillow. He grabbed his bo and laid it over his shoulder, while he slightly extended his other arm to the side. With a click of his tongue Kiro quickly raised his head and jumped up his arm, using his wings for an extra boost. Arrived on his arm, the black dragon started to make his way up to his shoulders. While doing so, Mikado went to the door and opened it with a "are you coming?", addressed to Somkey and Billy, leaving Serin out.
He just wanted to get it done as fast as possible. It may only be 10:12am, but he hasn't planned to spend the rest of the day sitting in this room 'talking' to the others. He would probably think of something when they walk to the lockers. There wasn't class today anyway, and they didn't had any tasksto do together, so why should he waste his time with his team then?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:51:45 PM by DEXES »