Author Topic: Spring in the Park (Open)  (Read 7764 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Spring in the Park (Open)
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2018, 09:51:25 PM »
"well. the first one is clearly bullshit and the second one is taken so I'll take the 3rd" Sandy replied to the group after Smokey had already beaten him to the most likely story. Then his attention was drawn to the apple that was now moving at terminal velocity. "uuhhh. should we do something about that before it hurts someone?" Before a response Sandy decided to do something himself by firing his spare hook into the "loob" hoping to catch the apple and pull it out.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2018, 01:18:59 AM »
 "I'll say second as well," Celeste says

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2018, 07:58:55 AM »
"Number two is right. Okay, maybe it was a bit too easy for the start but let's see what you got. Smokey, you're next
Befor Kisah could say anything else, something fly by, right next to her. Sandys weapon was fired into the loop. The lower portal sucked the hook in and it dangled out of the upper one. Sadly, Sandy didn’t achieved to catch the apple, but he managed to throw the apple out of the loob,. The apple flew a second befor making contact with Kishas forehead. "Owch, hey, you could have warned me" she said with big puppy eyes, while rubbing the spot where the apple hit her.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2018, 01:40:52 PM »
"Wait, what?" Smokey started, "Me? But--ah, whatever." Smokey contemplated for a moment.

"Alright, first, I'm from Mantle.  Second, my father's a tailor.  He's actually the on that made my coat." Smokey paused for a moment to direct attention to his clothing before continuing.  "And lastly, my semblance makes me really heavy."

Smokey finished by resting his hands behind his head and leaning back against the tree, awaiting his acquaintances' response.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
"Well with that much armor a semblance that makes you heavy wouldn't do much," Celeste laughed, "I'll guess that your from Mantle."

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2018, 12:15:40 PM »
Kisha took a second to think. When she tried to lift Smokey up the tree, she couldn't move him an inch. But he keeps mumbling about stupid mobility semblances, so maybe his semblance isn't just making him heavy. Next one would be his dad being a tailor. There wasn't much you can say about that, besides that he made his coat. But something just felt of about this fact. I'm going with Celeste and say your from Mantle.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2018, 02:59:10 AM »
"oh shit. sorry about that." Sandy apologized with a sheepish smile as he accidentally propelled an apple into Kisha's head. Then he turned his focus to Smokey and the exercise at hand. Discerning the truth "they do know if we all guess something different one of us is guaranteed to be correct right? "That's a shit semblance mate. Then again I know a guy who had an even worse one so I'd believe it."
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2018, 01:09:52 PM »
Smokey furrowed his brow slightly.  He thought it would've been harder for them.  "Sorry, Sand, but if my semblance did anything to my weight, it would actually make me lighter.  That's not all it does, mind you, more like a side effect," he explained.  "The truth is that I'm actually from Mantle."

"I guess that means you're up next," he looked at Celeste, expectantly.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:15:23 PM by ReaperJoe »
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2018, 02:11:39 PM »
"Hm... well I am from a wealthy family that makes technology, I fight with a large gun, and I am part of the White Fang, She says with a wink. Good luck guessing which is true."

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Spring in the Park (Op
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2018, 04:19:43 PM »
"Now, that’s easy! I say your from a wealthy family! There is no way you could be a member of the white fang and just talk about it that freely. And only a few people would refere to their weapon as just 'a large gun'." Kisha said and then looked at the others to see their response

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2018, 11:15:33 PM »
Smokey looked at Celeste and did a quick up-down.  Kisha blurted out everything Smokey was thinking, already.  No major detective work needed on this one. 

"I'll take option number one as well," Smokey stated.   

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2018, 02:02:44 AM »
"Yeah. White Fang is bullshit. I'll try large gun then."