Author Topic: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Gray V Nathan[Limited: 5/8]  (Read 23729 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Gray V Nathan[Limited: 5/8]
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2016, 09:08:25 PM »
As the explosion went off Gray saw Nathan being propelled even further away than Gray had expected and he grit his teeth. dammit. So much for rushing him straight afterwards. Guess I have no option left. As the smoke cleared Gray begun to glow red for a couple of seconds before the glow shattered in a way that looked similar to glass. In this moment Gray dashed forward much faster than he had at any other point in the match. However he only got about 3 meters before a bullet went through his stomach while his aura was down thanks to his semblance. As he fell from the shot another bullet pierced his shoulder and Gray fell to the ground screaming in pain as trickles of blood stained the ground around him.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:36:21 PM by arcus_gray »
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2016, 11:26:16 PM »
Spoiler: ShowHide
Flanders, forgive me if I overstep myself, I'll be happy to edit accordingly, I just don't see how Nathan could react in time or even know this is coming, especially given the circumstances.

Jack sat bolt upright as Dogmeat's agony echoed through the now horrified stadium. He heard Ki's plaintive cry somewhere behind him, joining the wounded man's below, and he knew exactly what he had to do. Taking a deep breath, his glow flared to life, and he was off.

The people who saw Jack in the next few seconds weren't even truly sure they saw him at all, he moved so quickly. He almost seemed to flicker in and out of reality as he blinked from his seat, down the stairs, through the hall, and into the waiting area just outside the arena. He barely paused to breath between blinks, and by the third, he was covered in sweat. The fourth and fifth set a fire in his lungs, but by then it was almost over. Beating the medic team and referees out of the door just as it opened, he screamed across the slowly collapsing terrain, materializing like an avenging angel in mid-air right before Nobody. His flying spin kick caught the boy right across the temple as the crowd gasped in shock for the second time. The force of the blow sent him careening backward rolling pell-mell over the ground.

Jack landed in a dramatic, purposefully noble guard stance, one hand held blade like out before him, the other cupped by his solar plexus. "You're not laying another hand on Gray Saggio, you bastard!" he boomed, as loud as he could muster, his hair and clothes still tousled from his surging entrance. "You'll have to get through me first!" His face a perfect mask of fury, he stood, drenched in sweat and the cheers of a captive, hopeful audience, keeping his composure and doing everything he could to hide how heavily those blinks had drained him. This was beyond perfect. Never in his wildest dreams could he have hoped for something better than this, unless Murk had somehow done this instead...

In the stands, Ki was frantically trying to get through the crowd down to the arena floor, her face awash in tears. No, no, come on, please be okay, please be okay, please be okay..."Move! Please! Let me through, I need to get to him!" Suddenly a large man and his girlfriend got in front of her, and in a voice surprisingly like a drill sergeants, he bellowed for people to make way. The couple then led her down the stairs, making sure she made better time than she would have alone.

Marlon stood numbly, at a total loss of what to say to Miss Roux, or what, in fact, to do at all. What in hellfire....the only thing that came to mind was to lay one hand on the woman's delicate shoulder, as a paltry show of support.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 08:39:49 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2016, 12:38:45 AM »
[OOC: I don't know what you guys are planning but I'm stepping in right now before this gets any worse. I'll bring this up with upper staff if need be]

"What do you mean a student is bleeding? That's ridiculous the gauges haven't even reached 15% yet.  Also, that's my coffee you inconsiderate dolt!"

Professor William Nox was busy checking the arena shields when disaster struck; someone rushed to his station, being one of the professors nearest the arena, and knocked over his coffee mug. Picking up his wrench and scroll William strolled leisurely to the arena just in time to see Gray get shot by a bullet to his stomach.

"That's peculiar, usually their aura stops impacts at this level. Must be something to do with their semblance." William murmured, scratching his head with the massive wrench, accidentally hitting himself too hard causing his aura to flicker for a second. "Yup, like that."

"Anyways, time to stop this fight, Titania and Alban are going to be furious if a student dies with this many people around and they'll no doubt interrupt my experiments again. The nerve. Now, let me check on the reco- Ah, there we go. Gray something, obviously the bleeding one over there, semblance is...hmm...mhmm..yeah... Why would a kid with a such a faulty semblance be allowed to participate? Ugh, might as well stop the fight now...Doggone it I need another cup of joe."

Bringing the scroll closer to his face, the noise above clearly drowning out his own voice, William issued a few commands to his drones as dozens started flooding the arena, most of them painted white and red to show they were medical bots, while a couple of brass colored ones blocked gray from Nathan's view lest he be stupid enough to keep firing.

Riding a peculiarly bicycle shaped hover drone into the arena Professor William Nox sent a message to the announcers to declare the stop of the fight and to assure the crowd that the student would be fine, Nox himself not knowing since he wasn't a medical professional but it was better than an outright panic.

"You over there, boy. Show yourself out before I have my bots zap you unconscious." The professor declared, his robots surrounding the boy who kicked Nathan and somehow got ahead of medical staff while he himself walked over to Gray. Several medical bots announced the injuries as a shot to the shoulder and stomach, the latter obviously being the more serious one, and begun setting up equipment on the spot for proper medical staff once they arrived.

"Ugh, why do human and faunus liquids have to be red, it's such a disorienting color." Nox said, kneeling down to the boy while tapping his head with his finger.  "Activate your aura, boy. At least you'll heal some of your injuries. You and your dumb antics caused me to lose my coffee break."

Standing his wrench to the side the professor took out a small mug, a sachet of ground coffee beans, and a thermos of water and begun preparing himself some instant coffee.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:44:54 AM by Xarias Fury »
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2016, 12:56:46 AM »
As far as I know Gustave was given warning about this from Arcus and Nathan, or maybe just Arcus, and it wasn't actually going to go any farther aside from shocked reactions. Jack was just standing guard at this point, scout's honor. Also, fantastic characterization with Nox by the way.

Jack relaxed only when Professor Nox spoke directly to him, eyeing Nobody the entire time. As soon as it was clear to everyone else in the stadium that the situation was under control, he straightened and sighed. "It's okay Professor, I just wanted to make sure Saggio stayed safe after Butcher Boy over there pulled that stunt." he explained, thumbing back towards the combatant in question as he walked slowly over, finally letting himself look tired. "Thanks for stepping in. Getting here in time took it out of me. Take good care of this knucklehead for me, okay? I got a friend he means a lot too." he said, ruffling Dogmeat's hair as he went past, waving sluggishly at the Professor.

Ki continued her almost blind rush down to the arena, assisted by the two kind strangers helping her through the crowd. Dammit Gray, don't do this to me!

Across town from his hotel, Arturo Chanson held his sobbing wife and daughter as he flicked off the television. What a mess this Vytal Tournament had become...what an absolute mockery of sportsmanship and brotherhood...His jaw tightened at the thought. To think of the inhumanity of it! A student, bleeding out their on the tournament floor, the eyes of the entire world upon him! It was unconscionable! It was barbaric! It was...Were he to have Mr. Eau in front of him right now, there would be some choice words peppering the air...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:59:57 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2016, 01:43:51 AM »
both Nathan and I have contacted Gus via PM and planned for this to happen.

Having run out of oxygen with which to scream lay quietly as the medical drones and professor arrived. Hearing the man's advice Gray de-activated his semblance. The sudden hit to his stamina from doing so combined with the pain and blood loss allowing him to slip into unconsciousness.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2016, 02:50:38 AM »
Still using now as an opportunity to make yourself look good? I'm disgusted by you, Jack. Sitting in the stands next to Orchid, who was wide-eyed in shock, Stella calmly took out her scroll and dialed a number. "Vera."

"Already on it. Airborne Trauma Center ready in T-minus 40 seconds." A large airship that was floating nearby docked into the stadium outside with an operating table and a team of professional surgeons standing by.

A message was sent to the medics, notifying them as Stella rested a hand on Orchid's shoulder. "Don't worry. He's in good hands." She continued to calmly watch the situation unfold.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:52:19 AM by Asterisk »

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2016, 07:25:14 AM »
Rex: Just that I'll accept the autohit, but Nathan didn't let go of Ergia.

Nathan had a bit of trouble to process what was happening. The Faunus had come dashing towards him really fast, his Aura glowing and... shattering? Next thing he knew, two slugs had gone through him and the boy was now screaming on the floor, blood oozing out of two wounds.

A confused look washed over Nathan's face as he lowered Ergia, turning it into its storage form. He got up and started walking towards Gray, wanting to help him out, when a kick came out of nowhere to his left, accompanied by a burst of light, and sent him careening away.

As he got up, he listened to Jackass Pettybone's tirade. "Why the fuck would I want to hurt him? Shouldn't you be trying to help him instead of defending him from a nonexistant threat?" He then put Ergia onto its harness fixation points, crossed his arms and just stood there, looking at all that was happening.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:22:54 AM by nathan67003 »
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2016, 08:45:53 AM »
"I'm no doctor but now that he's unconscious I doubt his aura would do much; it did stop most of the bleeding though." Professor Nox said, sipping a cop of coffee before spitting it out to the side. Damned ash got into his mug somehow. "Wait, I am a doctor. PhD in several fields but that's sadly medicine isn't one of them. I wonder if sealing the wound with fire would've worked...I never did try biological dust experiments."

Tossing his mug back into the storage compartment of his combat wrench William quickly turned towards the exit upon seeing the medics arrive. Watching Jack and Nathan argue he felt like he should but in but didn't know what words to say, he was too entranced with the idea of biological dust injections at the moment...or maybe he already did that a few months ago? Damned faulty memory, time to check the scrolls.

"Oh, if anything I suggest all students leave the premises to make room for the medics. You can take your squabbling elsewhere." the professor suggested, his tone somewhat tired and annoyed because he just lost another cup of coffee. "Ahh, I'm no semblance expert but you should ask that gray fellow there why he participated in the first place. Quite silly if you ask me, entering a tournament with a semblance that takes away your shielding. If a bullet hit his head we would have had quite a mess if I do say so myself. And I get into a lot of messes on a daily basis. Now I really must fix that damned coffee dispenser on my tool."

With that last note the esteemed Professor William Nox rode back on his bike wrench and all, running into one of his drones on the way and tossing it to the side, and left the arena to go brew some real coffee in the faculty room. The bots remained to assist medical staff while several of them stayed on the ready to keep an eye on the students still there. Some of them having puzzled expressions themselves. Or maybe that was just the uneven eye pieces.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2016, 09:12:56 AM »
Language warning.

Jack was already heading for the exit by the time Nobody had gathered himself for a retort, and in response he just shot him a disgusted look over his shoulder. Brainy as you are, you ought to know just how screwed you're going to be...if they don't disqualify you over this, I'll drag you through the mud so hard your own mother won't even stand by you...He almost felt sorry for the guy, but then he remembered his and Murk's little "challenge" at the Summer Formal, all the times he and his shitty team and friends had gotten in the way, and any inkling of pity left him. Payback's a bitch, Nobody. Payback's a Bitch.

He had other things to take care of for now, though, and they came running up at the exit to meet him.

"How bad is it!? Is he going to be alright!?" Ki was a total wreck at this point, grabbing at Jack's shirt as she collided with him. He held her for a second, his actual exhaustion mingling with his feigned concern.

"It looks bad, I don't know. I'm no doctor, Ki. I wish I could have done more. At least Butcher Boy won't be able to touch him with the Professor around."

A large man spoke up from further back inside. "I have seen men take worse and live. It's an ugly thing, but he'll survive, that I don't doubt." he rumbled, before turning to leave with his girlfriend, who remained silent and pensive. Who the hell were they? Ki let go of him and ran over to Gray, grabbing his hand and crying until she was practically dragged away by a medic. She refused to be escorted out, to the dismay of an orderly who was left rubbing his jaw, and stood by the stretcher as it left the arena. She wasn't going to leave him by himself, not now.

Jack watched it all unfold as they went past, and on the inside, smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2016, 10:30:58 AM »
When the Professor told them to leave, Nathan did. Strolling at his useal speed, he left the confined premises and found himself outside. He briefly looked around the stands and, upon finding the ones he was looking for, started walking again, planning on using his jumppack to reach his friends.

Sure, this was kinda shitty, but the guy was mostly fine, so it wasn't that bad. Of course, Pettybone - or Petitbone, since that also worked well as an insult - had been a faking dumbass, but he made a critical mistake. He'd tried to protect Gray from someone who was lowering their weapon instead of helping the Faunus. Anyone with half a brain would be able to see he had attacked for no reason, preferring to waste time instead of helping the maimed boy.

And with that knowledge, a small smile appeared on Nathan's lips.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2016, 03:28:21 AM »
Cata doubted his eyes. Did that really happen? Someome with well over 15% aura got shot through?
Then the chaos... medic, bot, the one left standing tried to help and getting kicked by someone flying out of nowhere? Despite all this, he determined that this is a tragedy, and will not meet Nathan with prejudice when they stand in battle.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Kiith

• Personal Text
    I don't know what I'm doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
As the initial confusing about the fights abrupt end dissipated into general shock, Xanh simply sat in place, staring down into the arena in a mix between dismay and disappointment. Up until the very last moments it all looked like a difficult, but still very well winnable fight. It actually even reminded her a bit of her match against that joke of a Juno-guy - Him up against an opponent stuffed full with high-tech shenanigans, and seemingly underpowered in the face of this - but with the will to take up the fight anyway. And that was something she liked about him. Always ready to give a damn about the odds, take the initiative, and try to shove it right into the opponents face! But, as it turns out what probably had to happen at some point did happen - and all she had been able to do was stare at it.

It took a bit, but as she finally cought back up to the here and now, Xanh bolted up from her seat, almost tripping on the small puddle that had been created by her dropping the drink she had onto the floor as things had escalated. The fight was over, that much was for sure, and medical personnel was apparently taking care of the wounded Gray. But that was about everything she could figure out from up here. But that was by far not enough to satisfy her. More or less elegantly stepping out of the slightly sticky puddle Xanh began to speed towards the stairways. There would be no point trying to get into the arena itself. But if she was fast enough, she could probably get to the paramedical facilities and find out if he was alright, or to the landing area, to intercept the medics in case of them transporting the wounded somewhere off-site and at least figure out where to. Granted, she did not really know how to approach this, or what to do afterwards, but she knew she had to do something, if only so she could tell herself she tried instead of just sitting there, gawking at her injured teammate being dragged off.