Author Topic: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (4/4)  (Read 4837 times)

Oneroi_Builder

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (4/4)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 12:16:35 PM »
Rook has been fully approved! Can’t wait to get started!
Spoiler: ShowHide
Rook Ryder - Leader of Team CNRS (Cinereous) - First Year Beacon Student

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 01:12:36 PM »
Congrats on getting your first approval! I'll go ahead and add us to the team list - now we're onto initiation. We can either probably try to run one with JJB, since he usually helps out with those, and nobody else really has a teacher at the academy right now.

Edit: So we've got an offer to do initiation with MonsterManic's teacher, this kickass dude. I did team CASA's initiation with him for my Prism Skylark, so I can promise that he's definitely quality - and since JJB is already doing team BSSM's initiation, it'd mean less work for him as well. Any preferences?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:16:46 PM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Oneroi_Builder

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 09:20:10 PM »
I’m good for either! I think it make sure sense to go with the teacher who isn’t already involved in an initiation
Spoiler: ShowHide
Rook Ryder - Leader of Team CNRS (Cinereous) - First Year Beacon Student