Author Topic: Welcome to Shade Academy [Closed][VLPS]  (Read 13186 times)

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Shade Academy [Closed][VLPS]
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2016, 10:01:43 PM »
Vidalia looked back at the group of boys. She knew that boys A and B weren't really into fighting but Z was pushing it. The two blades hanging over A and B's head moved over to Z's head. The blade drew close to Z with the tips just barely an inch away from Z's hair.

"I'd watch it. These will explode as soon as they hit your head. If you are really determined to follow through with this over a book you snatched from someone then, I guess, you really are pathetic.  Shame, you're pretty cute too," Vidalia tells Z. The last part was a lie but no one needed to know that.

Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2016, 11:35:19 AM »
Sona raises a brow at the threats being thrown around. She glances over to Jon and Patchouli, who seemed just fine to stay out of the fight. She purses her lips for a second, but says nothing and returns her a watchful gaze on the boys who've armed themselves. Her hands brush her own weapons subconsciously, but she doesn't make the first move.
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2016, 12:19:05 PM »
Z took a step forward before punk A grabbed him by the arm. "It's not worth it. Let's get out of here." Z scoffed, looked Vidalia straight in the eye, and said, "You have no idea what my mate here just spared you, bitch." He spat in her direction before walking over to Jon. "Get up."

Jon rose slowly and moved over next to Z. Patchouli glimpsed the reluctant look on Jon's face for just a second, but it was enough to stir up something within her. She wanted to tell the boys off, to scream in their face and tell them never to pick on Jon again, but...

Right before the boys walked away, Patchouli grabbed Z by the wrist. Z turned around and barked, "Oi, what're you-" but hesitated. Patchouli stood up straight and wide. A scowl appeared on her face as her other hand clenched into a fist. A dim but noticeable red glow formed around her body as she spoke up. Louder than anyone could have anticipated, she almost yelled, "Listen up, ya bunch o' maggots! Lay one finger on that lad over there again and you'll 'ave to answer to my crew! Got it?!" The accent she used was clearly... something, though it demonstrated a clear misunderstanding of whatever she was going for.

Z squeaked incredulously, "This school is full of madwomen!" A nudged him in the stomach and said, "Got it! He- we got it!" Patchouli released Z and finished, "Right, now don't you forget it!" She gave him a little shove, though not as strong as she would've liked. Z opened his mouth to speak, but at this point both A and B were actively dragging him away. Jon snatched up his book from the ground and the four boys were on their way.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2016, 12:28:30 PM »
Lynae blinked at Patchouli, as the girl she thought to be shy and quiet erupted at the group of boys. She smirked as Z was pulled away by his friend. "So, what was that..? Eh, just remind me not to get on your bad side, right?" Lynae chuckled lightly. The girl smiled at her teammates; she was rather proud of what they had accomplished so far in the day, and she imagined that the other gals felt the same way after that."We should do that again, girls."

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2016, 06:32:26 PM »
Vidalia looked over to Patchouli seeing her get angry at kid Z. When the boys moved away Vidalia made her blades explode assuming she wasn't going to hair anyone. The girl turned to look at Patchouli still a bit surprised at the outburst. Patchouli was so quite and well, shy, seeing her lash out was certainly something new. Vidalia shrugged hearing Lynae purpose that they should confront bullies again.

"You three can. This is the last time I do this." Vidalia tells Lynae. "I can't really be getting into trouble like this sinc-." She stopped.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2016, 09:09:04 AM »
"Nothing wrong with doing a little good in the world Vidi. Though it miiight be better if we don't get a disciplinary hearing our first day at the academy." Sona says lightly. She looks left and right in an exaggerated fashion, like looking for some staff member to appear. With a wink she adds "I really want to see the dorm rooms first!" she says, seemingly amused by her own quip.

Sona looks over the much less timid Patchouli with a curious eye. She nods to the girl, but says nothing else to her drastic change in personality.

"Why don't we move along with our little tour? I'm sure we've draw enough attention to ourselves." Sona says. While she says it lightly, she flicks her eyes to the left and right, towards the other students who stopped to watch the confrontation.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2016, 08:06:06 PM »
Patchouli gave Sona a hearty laugh. "Better to make a name for us now rather than later, eh? I say let 'em know us and fear us as they ought do all year!" She once again started walking down the hall, this time marching confidently in front of everyone. Assuming the others would be right behind her, she said, "Whaddya say we crash for the night? I wanna be ready to really fight tomorrow!"
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2016, 12:26:05 PM »
"Yeah, yeah, that's fine." Lynae looked confused at Patchouli, wondering how long the girl could keep up this strange act she seemed to be putting on. Lynae strode forward with a smirk on her face, happy to finally be able to rest, now that she was at Shade. She looked forward to the teams first mission, and getting to know her team and the people who will be her classmates. We've already made..friends with a few of them. Lynae chuckled.

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2016, 07:12:47 PM »
Vidalia had to admit that what Sona said was right. Feeling content she changed to a more relaxed pose then proceeded to follow Patchouli down the hall. What happened to make her break her shyness? She shrugged. Going to take a nap was the only thing on her mind and she would very much like if she could nap in her dorm.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2017, 10:43:56 PM »
Sona steps in behind the rest of the team, glancing at the onlookers of the confrontation in that motion. Once the girls had left and no one stopped them on their way, she rolls her shoulders and looks at each of the girls in turn. A wry grin crosses her face, quick to appear on her features. As if catching herself by surprise, she hides the expression just as quickly with another contented smile.