Author Topic: The White Fang Plot Timeline  (Read 3439 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
The White Fang Plot Timeline
« on: October 19, 2016, 10:22:55 PM »
Well, folks, it’s time for a (hopefully completed) plotline with the infamous terrorist organization, The White Fang and their ruthless leader, known only as “Tower.” This shows the progression of the plot and links to the threads that connect to it, though not every event is a thread. This plotline will be open to most people, but be warned, this isn’t some simple mission to kill Grimm and run away. Every single thread here has the potential for death. Let’s begin…

Pre-Reboot
From a time before we started again.

71 AC [Frost 17th], The White Fang Reborn - Unlike in the Show Timeline, where the White Fang became violent five years ago, in 75 AC, our White Fang became violent in response to the near collapse of Mistral in 70 AC. This happened when the peaceful leadership was usurped by the new powerful leader, Tower.

72 AC [Arashi 26th], Grounded - The White Fang gain control of the mountains and mines outside of Mistral. These mines provide a large amount of necessary materials in the production of Airships. They made no attempt to hide that they controlled the mines, though after a long debate with newly appointed Councilman, Phaedo Katsaros, behind closed doors, they agreed to provide the kingdoms with the the metals as they had been provided before, but only expected the same compensation that was given before. This deal was looked down upon heavily, but has yet to see any unfortunate results.

72 AC [Saule 9th], Forging a new Relationship - Blacksmith joins the Mistral branch of the White Fang.

74 AC [Saaral 1st], Painting the Town - Artist Joins the Vale branch of the White Fang.

75 AC [Klever 27th], A Bird of a Different Feather - Cornix joins the Mistral branch of the White Fang.

80 AC [Machlud 13th], New Members and Temporary Visitors - Cornix and Blacksmith are relocated to Vale to work with the forces there.

END OF PREBOOT
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:56:25 PM by Dr. Gustave »
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Arc 1: Revelation
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 12:02:11 AM »
Arc 1, Revelation
We only wish we hadn’t known after we learn, don’t we?

80 AC [Machlud 19th], Operation: Sky Jack - A White Fang consisting of Cornix and Val Barbaroi as well as two mercenaries, Alizarin Rust and Nox Aeterna, boarded an Atlesian military cargo ship leaving Vale. Once aboard, they split into two teams. Val and Alizarin went and disabled the ship after grabbing a mysterious object encased in a metal cylinder. Meanwhile, Cornix and Nox took care of the soldiers and AKs on the ship before silencing brigadier general Mosley of the Atlas military.

80 AC [Machlud 30th], Hunting the Beast - Cornix and Artist capture an Emperor Taijitu with the help of a small team.

80 AC [Zinnober 10th], Down where it’s Wetter - Cornix and Artist break open the sewer grate leading out of the Kingdom walls and close off all paths except for one.

80 AC [Zinnober 11th], Bombs over Vale - Two unknown human mercenaries carry two suitcase bombs into a faunus residential area and detonate them. They quickly escape as those around the blast site were preoccupied with helping the injured. A total of 92 Faunus had died and 152 were severely injured.

80 AC [Saaral 23rd - 26th], Sins of the Father -BAD END- - First year Beacon students Juno Vert and Caja Dintagel were tasked with the safety of Ex White Fang informant, Ria Carmesi. However, their mission went sour after a number of White Fang stormed the hotel they were staying at. After the dust settled, Ria Carmesi and known White Fang lieutenant Cerdic were confirmed dead. The two students have not offered any commentary at this time.

80 AC [Frost 4th], Walking the Beat -BAD END- - Eklipsei Gray leads a team of four students to catch a criminal going by the name of "The Lord of Nevermore". As they arrive on the scene they had been tipped off about, they quickly realize it was a trap as an Emperor Taijitu is released through the sewers and into the streets of Vale. After Eklipsei is knocked through a building and taken out of the fight, the group of students quickly finds out that they are outmatched by the Grimm. While they fought a hard battle, the Grimm handedly defeated them, severely wounding them and sending one into a coma.

80 AC [Frost 13th], Bottoms up, and the Devil Laughs -

|

|

|

|

|

END OF ARC 1
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 02:24:12 PM by Dr. Gustave »

Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: The White Fang Plot Timeline
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:25:32 PM »
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So, obviously, there's been a bit of a rift between the last development and now and though I've already spoken with the ones involved, I should explain here as well.

Due to several real life things, including me starting to actually work on an actual career, I figured it was best to put this on indefinite backburner. In the meantime, I'm just gonna post the rough draft of the plots as I had them written on here somewhere. Who knows, maybe someone will take it and roll with it.