Author Topic: A team for non-students! 4/4 MORE WELCOME!  (Read 7487 times)

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
A team for non-students! 4/4 MORE WELCOME!
« on: November 15, 2016, 06:49:51 PM »
Do you have a character that isn't a beacon student? (Bounty Hunter, Hunter, Adventurer, etc..)
Do you want your character to have adventures with people he or she can get attached to?
Well look no more because Dorothy Burgundy is recruiting!

Dorothy is looking for a team that she can travel the world with during her treasure hunting journeys. You'll be going to distant places, many not touched by humans for hundreds of years! You'll be fighting many different types of Grimm that may or may not kill you!

So what are you waiting for! Sign up your non-student character (which consists of like no one but here's hoping) and lets get hunting!

1.Dorothy Burgundy
2. Brond Osilgrin
3. Cerulean Steel
4. Rikita Tierra

RESEVERVE LIST
(Characters who are not on the official list but can and will be switched in as interest arises or more people are needed)

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:04:39 PM by Timeworker »
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
Re: A team for non-students! 1/3-4
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 06:52:17 PM »
Sounds like a neat idea, and Brond's certainly in the market for some friends to work with now that he's graduated, so count him in.
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: A team for non-students! 1/3-4
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 06:56:30 PM »
Dorothy likes pretty much everything about Brond so he's IN!
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

Kaliot

• View Profile
Re: A team for non-students! 2/3-4
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 08:47:56 PM »
Funny enough, I've been meaning to get a female partner for my [WIP] scavenger, but a team may work just as well.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: A team for non-students! 2/3-4
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 09:47:04 PM »
Any excuse to get more fun out of Cerulean. Even if he woukd be a pain in the a as s.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: A team for non-students! 2/4
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 10:21:15 PM »
Looks like he needs someone who can literally warp time and drag his ass to some well needed field exercise teamwork sessions.

Welcome to the team Cerulean

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: A team for non-students! 3/4
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 11:24:40 PM »
I guess I'm tye designated asshole then. At least it is just teamwork he fails in.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

GeneralMittens

• Personal Text
    Meow Meow motherf-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 04:25:11 PM »
Iswed isn't finished yet, but a team would work in the background I'm thinking of. If there's a vacant spot for an I, feel free to add me.
Working on a RWBY pen and paper RPG at the moment. If you want to help me test or otherwise help, please PM me!

terexia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 06:48:56 PM »

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 06:53:30 PM »
Ok since we have maxed out on members here is how its going to go.

The 4 people on the list above are the main 4 on the team
Any further applicants will STILL have the chance to go on missions.
In the case that your character will fill a role better on the character on the current team (for example lets say the team needs a ranged expert but the only one we have is in back up) we will take people from the reserve list.

Dorothy will contact the characters she needs before the mission starts.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: A team for non-students! 4/4 MORE WELCOME!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 07:48:07 PM »
Do we need a team name?

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 07:54:43 PM »
Sure!
Im up for all suggestions but I thought ROBS was pretty funny considering what they will be doing (legal grave robbing)

EDIT: On second thought I think the team is going to change names depending on who is swapped in so it is probably going to have one name like SCVG for scavenge which is what they will be doing. Il weigh in on what you guys like.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:21:32 PM by Timeworker »

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 11:07:43 PM »
Anything's fine for naming, I don't really care that much. The real question is when we're going to have a meeting thread and when we're going to go on a mission.
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 11:43:56 PM »
Also timelines since Cerulean and Brond have already had a first meeting in a previous thread.

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2016, 12:14:03 AM »
Dorothy likes to do things fast so the meeting thread and the mission thread will be the same thread.

The threads that take place will be before the events of "walking the beat" where Dorothy is temporarily incapacitated but long after Cerulean and Brond have met
The actual mission(s) will be up once I have finished some other things on the cite and some stuff irl