RPG Creations > Plot Zone

Complete Global Grimm Saturation (Non-Canon)(SIgn Ups) (1/12)

(1/1)

ArosFarron:
Having failed in Racoon City, the Umbrella Corp had created a branch in Remnant and worked with the Schnee Dust Company. Seeing the problem with Grimm, Umbrella decided to find a way to combined Dust with a prototype biochemical they had been working on before Racoon City. After setting off a couple Dust attacks through the kingdoms, the Grimm problem seemed all but done. However, the Grimm never truly stayed dead and rumors started to spread about half dead Grimm still roaming around.

This is where we start, it's going to be starting just before a zombie Grimm outbreak. As we go through, spot will open up as people will die. There will also be an OOC bit at the end of every post, keeping track of your ammo count (for ranged characters), aura level (it will refresh but only after a set amount of time, usually after 4 or five posts after combat.) You will also need to keep track of supplies. Think of this as a text based RPG survival Horror. Any questions should be asked here or on Discord.

1. Merletta Yoru- Former Weapon Analisit at Umbrella Schnee
2. Serin Avery
3. Auric Herz
4. Gray Saggio

arcus_gray:
As much as I want to submit everyone I think I'll start with Gray. The reuable ammo of the bow may be handy.

FunkyMonkey:
I'll sign up Auric Herz

mylies43:
Serins could have a fun time with this.

DEXES:
I throw Mikado in here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version