Author Topic: Switcheroo: Kei/Iris  (Read 10162 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Switcheroo: Kei/Iris
« on: June 17, 2017, 12:32:46 AM »
(Kei has Titania's salad tongs and Iris has Calen's weapons. now do the thing.)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
Re: Switcheroo: Kei/Iris
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 02:32:00 AM »
Letting herself keep composure was tough, while a straight face was kept she did feel sorry for her opponent. Here she wielded a sword, a tiny bit over 4'9 in length and her opponent was given some salad tongs. Semblances were a not allowed so she'd just have to rely on manual tracking without the assistance, her only range was the ten ruler length blades that looked to be more as a keepsake than anything else. Without anything else to use she held the blade in one hand, facing slightly downwards with her left arm and the blade's tip just hovering above the ground. Waiting for her opponent to make a move.

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 09:18:21 AM »
Salad tongs.. of all the weapons she could have possibly gotten she got bloody salad tongs. Why she was here in the first place she did not care but given a weapon barely a foot in length and probably not even that durable she was definitely worried. Kei stared in disbelief as her wonderful yo-yo was wisked away leaving her a damned kitcheb implement. cutting wad impossible, stabbing much more so, and blunt trauma would be akin to that of slapping with a slightly harder ruler. Kei's eyebrow twitched as she kept herself from showing an unadorable face. Maybe her supposed fragility would work here.

"H-hi...please d-don't hit too hard!"Kei cried out, a perfectly pitched and heartfelt plea to all but the most attuned character judges. She held the tongs out at an extended relaxed grip, just wanting to use the stupid oversized metal beginner chopsticks as a parrying weapin. Whi knows, maybe her opponent didn't know how to properly use a blade? Then again half the students in beacon had em... those or gubs. Kei hoped for guns.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 10:01:02 AM »
"No." Iris' more then cold-hearted answer to the faunus. She wasn't giving any mercy, looking at her opponent she felt slightly sorry for the dog faunus. Nonetheless she wouldn't hold back. Gripping the blade tighter with her mechanical hand she used her right mechanical leg to launch herself at her opponent. Using that same leg to stop just short of her opponent's reach, she went for a thrusting attack with the sword.

Thrust = 6%

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 05:29:05 PM »
Kei did what any sensible person would do, run. But not without making a mental note to steal this bitch's wallet in the future. The second Iris launched, Kei bolted backwards. The tongs in her hand were useful as maybe a dagger like implement but there's no way she was going to fight head on without an idea of how well this person fought. Even a first year could beat her if they were skilled enough with their weapon, especially since she didnt even have a proper one herself.

Fortunately Kei had plenty of experience running so she gained distance pretty quick. The innocent girl tactic didnt work, as expected, and she had no choice but to pack up and run. The thrust nussed by a mule and Kei turned back around after gaining a few more feet of distance, probably another lunge distance's away.

Tongs in hand and feet ready to run again she faced Iris and smiled awkwardly, wondering if its possible to use the tongs as a makeshift sword catcher

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 01:23:45 AM »
iris didn't press the advance. Merely just standing there and resetting her stance, gripping the sword tighter in her mechanical grip as she waited for a chance to make a move.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 02:31:37 AM »
"You do know that there's no way I'm going to attack first, right?" Kei said, swinging the the salad tongs with one finger. "I have salad tongs, you have a big metal sword. I'm not stupid but you seem to think I'd approach you with a weapon shorter than my arm."
Cocking her head to the side Kei gave a look of pity while she stared at the tongs. Maybe Tits had something else in store. Was there dust? A transformation? A tiny leaf of lettuce she can chew on while she waited? Kei lifted the tongs up high in a gun position and made pew pew noises while pointing it at iris. Nope, nothing.

"Well, that sucks."
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 02:50:35 AM »
"Fine then." Iris held the sword in a loose grip, having the tip of the sword in the ground.
 "Come on and take it." Bringing the faunus to herself was the best suggestion. The only problem was if the bait was good enough.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 12:57:10 AM by EdgeyReyes »

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 06:51:07 AM »
Kei was waaaay to used to being the trickster that she could tell Iris wanted her in range. That and it was a pretty dumb thing to do in the first place. "Didn't you hear? I ain't stupid!" Kei yelled, slightly annoyed by the lack of action. Then again it meant not getting swung at, which was a good thing. "Or better yet, just stay there and I'll go find a rock to throw at you."

Running even further away Kei tried getting more distance while looking for something to annoy her opponent, a rock, a pebble, maybe even a stray knife, that would be preferable to salad tongs any day, but to no avail. She sighed and kept an eye on Iris, wondering how many times the brat could jump around before getting tired.
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 01:07:04 AM »
"... irritating" Without waiting another moment Iris pulled the blade out of the ground, she really was beginning to dislike the faunus. It would have been more effective to just do another boost after the girl but she didn't feel like exerting much effort until she was a lot closer.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 02:35:37 AM »
"And she's coming closer..." Kei mumbled, hoping that she annoyed her enough to get her to quit. With that plan out the window she grabbed her salad tongs and sped towards the girl. She had experience with knives of all sorts and swords so she hoped she could at least translate its movements one way or another. Stopping still a few meters away, Kei began clacking the tongs repeatedly, over and over, again and again while Iris inched closer.
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 04:52:32 AM »
Iris held the blade in her right hand, outstretched, her hand making some mechanical sounds as she gripped the handle of the blade tighter in reaction to the salad tongs. But she was wise enough to not attack out of aggression, she waited for Kei to make a move.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 08:54:03 AM »
Kei was getting bored of waiting but she wasnt dumb. She took her salad tongs and continued clacking them in a rhythmic matter, almost mockingly. She tried a few times but managed to make a simole beat consisting of clapp8ng and clanking.

"Ooh, this is fun." She mused, contibuing her clack clak clap. clak clak clap.
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 09:15:07 AM »
Iris took a single dtep forward, lowering her stance to allow for herself to use her mechanical leg to boost right into her as soon as Iris wanted to. However she didn't make the move just yet, she was waiting for an opening or at least a good moment to strike. She started to whistle, not the regular kind of whistling, but somewhat of a high pitch, mainly with the hope of irritating the faunus due to their more sensitive hearing.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 05:16:36 AM »
"Ugh. Talk about lame." Kei muttered, flopping her ears ever so slightly to block the awful sound. "You ain't exactly a dog ehistle, kid. and my normal ears work just as fine."

Kei continued her clacking with the tongs and even chimed in with her own whistling, playing a simple tune while watching Iris lower her stance. She backed away just a bit more to get enough distance to react properly, her tongs didnt make her any more confident about parrying.
Students

Professors