Author Topic: Simple Disasters [MARS Initiation]  (Read 16111 times)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Disasters [MARS Initiation]
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2016, 10:26:03 AM »
Well...that was easy, Shiroe thought as he sheathed his blade. Three medium sized grimm and a small wave of beowolves, not exactly major threats but they were still in thr city. No douht anything bigger than what they saw was immediately dealt with. That or another team took them out. Looking at the coins Ash picked up Shiroe noticed that thry all looked rathet similar, perhaps he'd be seeing these fellows more than he wished.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Ever Professional

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2016, 05:54:44 PM »
Ash looked at his companions, and he rested his rifle on his back. "Well,  I do believe we can be on our way out now, if we wish."

Ash then look at his partner, Shiroe, "So, what's the plan?"
Ash Feuer- First Year Student of Beacon of Team MARS - "Do you honestly believe that is an intelligent idea?  Oh Atlas, you're serious."

Ebony Dunstan- First Year Student of Haven- "Come on everybody,  let's do something fun!"

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2016, 09:50:46 PM »
Shiroe sighed slightly and shook his head, not really knowing  what the higher ups had in store. So far nobody showed enough qualities to be a leader though frankly there was definitely one person who wouldn't fit the bill.

"Reginald go on anf take a coin." Shiroe said, reaching out for one himself. "You too, Marshall."
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »
Marshal happily accepted a coin. "Well, since we found what we're looking for, we should head for the extraction point they told us about when we got the assignment." He got out his Scroll and pointed them in the right direction.

The next morning, the first-years were gathered in the hall for their results. After a bit of time, Marshal was called up along with Ash, Reggie, and Shiroe.

"The four of you from now on will be a part of Team MARS, led by Marshal Oranzova."

The headmaster's words were a bit of a shock to Marshal. He had made a few ridiculous errors in the exercise, as Reggie was so eager to point out every time. What was with this decision?
Marshal Oranzova- 1st Year Beacon Student, Leader of Team MARS - "Man, this is totally gonna cut into my nap."
Robin Teale- 1st Year Beacon Student, Team TRTA - "That's the most dangerous thing I've ever heard. Let's do it."

Ever Professional

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2016, 09:43:47 PM »
Ash mulled it over, and nodded his head.  "Expected."
Ash Feuer- First Year Student of Beacon of Team MARS - "Do you honestly believe that is an intelligent idea?  Oh Atlas, you're serious."

Ebony Dunstan- First Year Student of Haven- "Come on everybody,  let's do something fun!"

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2016, 03:37:38 AM »
Reginald was at first disappointed at the fact that he'd have to be in the same team as Marshal, but that was barely an issue. Surely, his other two teammates would allow them to-

Wait, hold the scroll, Marshal was the team leader? Reggie looked to Ash and Shiroe, hoping to see some sort of objection, but appeared to find none. This was wrong, this was very wrong, and Reggie didn't even try to hide his emotions, glaring angrily first at the man who announced their names, then at Marshal. Spoiled bitchboy was pissy.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2016, 05:28:10 AM »
Shiroe nodded solemnly and clapped at Marshall's appointment. If it were Shiroe he would've been worried, not only would he not know how to deal with a team he also didn't really think he was leader material to begin with. Looking over at Reggie who seemed to be in some sort of bad mood, as always, Shiroe sighed and looked at Marshall saying, "Congratulations. We'll be in your care then."
Students

Professors

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2016, 03:32:02 PM »
Marshal was still a little flustered, but he smiled at Shiroe. "Thanks," he grinned. "I promise that I'll do right by you guys." He looked over to see Reggie staring daggers at him. He walked over to the disgruntled cunt and tried to say something, but stopped himself and said something else.

"Listen," he muttered. "I know you don't like me, but believe me, I don't understand this decision either." He extended his hand for a handshake, but realized that it would probably be a bad idea.
Marshal Oranzova- 1st Year Beacon Student, Leader of Team MARS - "Man, this is totally gonna cut into my nap."
Robin Teale- 1st Year Beacon Student, Team TRTA - "That's the most dangerous thing I've ever heard. Let's do it."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2016, 03:27:58 AM »
Reginald scoffed and crossed his arms. He didn't even pay attention to the hand Marshal had extended. "Don't start thinking highly of yourself because you've been made leader. It's a mistake." Reginald said, nearly adding 'my father will hear about this' to the end of it. Luckily, the whiny shitstain refrained from mentioning his father and seeming like even more of a douchey brat than the usual.

Reggie then started to head off without another word, seemingly thinking he had made some fantastic point and that made him cool. Dick.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 09:58:05 AM by Walter »
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Ever Professional

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2016, 09:31:04 AM »
Ash rolled his eyes and spoke in a bored tone.  "Well, it's clear why you weren't made leader."

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2016, 08:27:41 PM »
"Ahh, no need to argue now. I say let's go find our official room and start moving in. Agreed?" Shiroe blurted out, trying to diffuse the tension. He wouldn't really care either way but if he was going to spend the rest of his schooling with these guys he might as well make it comfortable.
Students

Professors

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2016, 11:36:50 PM »
Marshal smiled. At least two out of three wasn't bad. "I agree," he said. "I'm ready to start!" The newly formed Team MARS made their way to their dorms to get settled in for a year at Beacon Academy.