Author Topic: Third Year 1v1 Final Round: Strelka V Sovereign [Limited: 2/8]  (Read 10045 times)

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Re: Third Year 1v1 Final Round: Strelka V Sovereign [Limited: 2/8]
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 11:07:18 PM »
With a grin, Sovereign ignores more of his pain as his adrenaline starts pumping again as he is about to enter battle once again with Strelka. Sovereign tightens the gauntlets on his hands, getting ready for the battle that is soon to happen. Immediately, Sovereign closes in the distance towards Strelka while switching off to Ice Dust within his gauntlet. Painfully grinning as his nerves start acting up again, Sovereign does a straight jab at Strelka as he uses his semblance to manipulate an icy layering over his fist.

[Direct Hit: 8%]

[Aura: 90%]
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 11:30:40 PM »
Strelka threw a forward punch of her own right at Sovereign's jab at the same time with enough force for her fist to tear right through an Ursa's belly.

[Direct Hit: 14% + knockback]

[Aura: 77% (Will deduct 8% from next post if Strelka's punch hits Sovereign's.)]
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 11:34:45 PM by Asterisk »

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2016, 01:46:10 PM »
Autohit enabled.
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2016, 05:55:55 PM »
Sovereign grimaced in pain as his gauntlet clashed against her fist, the pushed back. If Sovereign hadn’t use his semblance so early on, he could’ve shaken it off, but now that all his nerves are sensitive… the clashing hurted like hell. Once again, the pain is overrun with adrenaline as Sovereign had a match to focus on. Quickly recovering from the distance he lost as pain sparked through his legs, Sovereign quickly snapped to the right of Strelka to try and blindside her with a left hook to the face and a straight jab to the body right after that as the icy layer from his gauntlets start to recover again so that it’s a harder hit for each blow.

[Direct Hit: 8% each]

[Aura: 76%]

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2016, 07:02:32 PM »
As Sovereign rushed her yet again, Strelka lifted her arm, watching as he went to her right. Then as he punched her in the face, she let loose a backhand towards his own with her spiked gauntlet.

[Direct Hit: 9%]

[Aura: 69%]

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 12:26:39 AM »
Avery couldn't help but sigh as the battle quickly devolved into a slug fest. It wasn't entirely unexpected considering it was Sovereign, after all, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a bit disappointed. Perhaps he had no right to be since he didn't sign up in the first place.

"You're right. If not now, I hope he doesn't say anything crazy when he wins." Avery shuddered just thinking about it.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2016, 08:05:19 AM »
Aurum yawned and pulled his scarf over his face, concealing his mouth and nose as he got into a comfier position. Stretching his arms he subtly tipped some guy's drink behind him ever so slightly to the side so that a wrong move would make for a hilarious outcome. Crossing his arms in front of him he waited and oddly enough looked nothing like the prankster that he was, more like the intellectual Atlas student that was expected of him, perfect if not for his earlier outbursts. The fight in general didn't interest him too much. There was too much drama and not enough slugging. If Sovereign was going to get into a fist fight with a girl who wields a slab of metal for a weapon he might as well give up now. That or he better get his game up.

"Think he's serious or playing around, cuz honestly at this distance I can't tell. Aurum muttered through his scarf, opening one eye to keep an eye on the match.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2016, 05:42:50 PM »
Sovereign smirks with some pain as he brings up his other hand to block the spiked backhand coming to his face. Better his hand than his face was the general opinion Sovereign had on the fight. Throwing off Strelka's arm after blocking it, and with a roar, Sovereign quickly slams his right fist down onto the ground as he uses up all the ice dust within DPM, creating a blast of ice around himself, and Sovereign as the epicenter of it. Shards of ice would come out of this blast, being equivalent to a shotgun blast as Sovereign bears with the pain of doing so.

[Zone AOE: Total is 25%, but deduct 3% for every five feet away from Sovereign.]

[Aura: 70%, cause blocked some of it.]

EDIT: Feel free to discuss in IRC, I'm willing to talk it out.

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 06:03:15 PM »
As her attack was blocked, Strelka loosened her hand to allow Sovereign to throw it off. As he performed his attack, she merely glanced up at the aura meter to make sure his aura levels weren't too low until she was hit by the wave of ice. Blinking her left eye once to get a shard out, she looked back down towards him to grab him anywhere and lift him up with one hand before punching him repeatedly with the other.

[Direct Hit: 10% each for whatever amount of punches]

[Aura: 44%]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:06:45 PM by Asterisk »

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 03:59:58 PM »
Welp. NS Forfeits by way of not posting. Congrats?
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 04:17:02 PM »
Strelka looked at the Aura meters and controlled the strength of her punches until Sovereign's dropped to an 11%. Dropping him, she said, "I, Strelka Macaulay Harbinger withdraw from the Vytal Festival." She helped up Sovereign, saying, "It was a good fight." before picking up her weapons, then turning around and walking out the arena.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 04:23:07 PM by Asterisk »