Author Topic: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Griz V Jack [Limited: 2/8]  (Read 8973 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
First Year 1v1 1st Round: Griz V Jack [Limited: 2/8]
« on: October 21, 2016, 01:39:03 AM »
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" A Booming and energetic voice explodes through the speakers set up around the enormous stadium. A deep and gravely voice, like someone who spent too much time smoking and decided now would be a good time to start screaming for their entire life. "WELCOME TO THE FORTIETH BIANNUAL VYTAL FESTIVAL!" The crowd erupted into a ceremonious cheer, whoops and hollers came from all corners of Remnant as people tuned into the match from home. "I AM YOUR ANNOUNCER, VULCO DENTRES, AND I WILL BE SERENADING YOU WITH THE SOOTHING SOUND OF MY VOICE DURING THE COURSE OF THE MATCH- JUST KIDDING, F ҉   ҉ KERS-" A loud, annoying BEEEP filled the arena. Of course, this of all events is kid friendly. "WHY WOULD I DO THAT!? I'M GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET YOU ENJOY THE PURE UNBRIDLED COMBAT! PREPARE YOURSELVES, IN THIS PRELIMINARY ROUND, WE HAVE TWO BEACON STUDENTS, AND CAN I JUST SAY- THIS CITY IS GORGEOUS, BUT YOU COULD REALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT OVERPOPULATION ISSUE.... WHAT!? NO, NOT GENOCIDE, OH MY GOD! A-ANYWAY, IN ONE CORNER, WE HAVE GRIZ BLANCARD. FIRST YEAR STUDENT, EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD, AND ALREADY A TOURNAMENT FIGHTER, OH MAN! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT, FOLKS? SO YOUNG, YET CAPABLE OF SO MUCH! IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE THE FIRST YEAR STUDENT, JACK PETTIBONE! AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD FIRST YEAR STUDENT OF BEACON, AND PROGRESSOR FROM THE PRELIMINARY ROUND! BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THEM, LET'S SEE WHAT THEY'LL BE FIGHTING IN. TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL SPINNER, OR AS I LIKE TO CALL IT, THE ANTI-ENVIRONMENTAL SPINNER! ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES ISN'T THE SAME THING AS POLITICS, SHUT UP!" The crowd, thou somewhat confused, cheered heartily.

A large holographic image of a lottery machine appears on all sides of the arena, with two spinners. The spinners spun so quickly, making it nearly impossible to make out the passing words. It ticked through the options slower and slower until it finally stopped on Urban and Forest.

The floor of the arena lowered and, in its place, arose two new floors. Griz's half became a a broken and crumbling city. Fallen trees littered the small streets and broken glass laid along the ground. The city's buildings were falling apart and broken, though some stood, albeit with broken windows and walls. Meanwhile, Jack's half became a sparsely packed forest, complete with things like trees and leaves and grass- amazing.

Just then, the doors on each side of the arena opened and, from them, out strolled the combatants.

(A coin flip decided Jack gets the first post. The arena size is that of the 1v1 arena in the show, but still features biomes, though scaled down. Good luck, contestants.)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Griz V Jack [Limited: 2/8]
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 12:30:28 AM »
Again with the failure of an announcer? He'd rocked Murk and Li before getting here, why did so few people care about that? Although really Murk was a joke, why should people remember a footnote? Whatever, he had bigger fish to fry, namely, making sure he got to Nobody, and then snatched the victory away from his stupid, worthless hands.

As Jack entered the arena, he paused, gathering himself for what was to come. Orabel would have all the parts in place for when he took the stage, all that he needed to do was look like he was born for the role.  The music started off slowly, rising in intensity as he calmly walked out and into the growing thunder of the crowd. His shirt billowed in the breeze, and he moved as if focused on something far in the distance, as if the thousands of eyes upon him weren't even there. When he was about halfway to Blancard, he stopped, and held out his hands as if bidding all to be silent. In a confused murmur, they all did. Using the microphone inside his lapel, his voice came through loud and clear to all in attendance.

"What I do tonight, isn't for Jack Pettiebone. It's for my girl Orabel, who I in no way deserve. But even more importantly, it's for Gray Saggio, who was denied his shot at victory by a level of violence that shames the tournament itself. So if you're gonna cheer for me tonight, cheer for him instead!" He began clapping his hands, chanting "Saggio! Saggio! Saggio!" until the whole Colosseum echoed him, and as they took over where he left off, he finished walking up to Blancard.

"Man, Blancard, I wish we were fighting at a better time. I've seen good things out of you in matches, and you might have seen some of mine as well. Being honest, I'd have loved to just really enjoy this bout with you." he explained, holding out his knuckles for the other man to bump.

"But I can't. Saggio is counting on me, and I can't let him down. You understand, right?" His apologetic smile was tinged heavily with remorse, and the softness in his eyes bespoke a great weight on his mind. On the inside, he was just happy he had an excuse not to hold back. And yeah, fighting Blancard and winning was something he'd planned on doing in front of everyone anyway.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 01:48:01 PM »
Griz smiled a bit as he entered the arena. How long how it had been since he had been in this exact same position. Oh how he missed the crowds of the stadiums and the chaos that came with it. People say "You never know how much you miss something 'till its gone" but right now Griz felt less like he was about to enter a fight and more like he was coming home. Yawning slightly to shake off that good night's sleep he had before the fighting day he looked his opponent up and down. He was shocked to find that he had no weapons...not even gloves...this was going to be a strange match. Griz put on his gauntlets and gazed at Jack through a mop of messy hair that concealed his eyes. Griz was an expert at hand to hand combat, not underestimating your opponent came with this. He had to assume that Jack has some type of trick that made up for his lack of weapon.

After the the cinematics of Jack's opening Griz felt quite moved. The time and energy put into that entrance must have been impressive and the story of a true hero trying to take up a mantle from a fallen friend. The whole scenario made Griz teary. It was so beautiful and kind. However he wasn't in the touny to lose to a sob story.

Analyzing the whole field Griz had as much of an advantage that he could ask for. Plenty of cover against grenades or explosive that he had seen in the previous match. He could force Jack to fight him up close and personal which was something he had been doing since as long he was fighting. He didn't know too much about his opponent but one thing was for sure. If he wanted a fist fight, it was a fight Jack was going to lose.

"May the best man win Jack, I do hope that your friend gets better." Pausing for a moment Griz continued
"I don't really need this tourney win under my belt but I don't think my parents would be too happy if I just let you win...one can only be so lazy." Offering a goofy smile as compensation Griz slipped into his personal fighting stance close to some ruins.
Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

Aura Check: ShowHide
100%/200%

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:19:34 PM by Timeworker »
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 09:31:07 PM »
(Bad news. Entering the tourney with your overcharge already...well...charged is considered cheating. Take it back down to 100.)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 12:26:12 AM »
I'm assuming it's okay to go ahead and post as Timeworker is merely editing his aura. All moves are written less awkwardly but do not consider them autohits as their flow can be interrupted at any time.

Those stupid boxing gloves...Jack almost couldn't get over how lame they were. At a glance it was obvious they were something more than met the eye, he just couldn't figure out what. He let the sap put some distance between them, turning on his glow as he watched him jog off. Once the other guy was good and set in, he stuck his hands in his pockets, and scuffed at the dirt with one foot. Raising one hand, he pointed to Orabel and blew her a kiss, and as the crowd cheered over it, he blinked.

He came out of it right behind Blancard's rearmost leg, already moving fast. Slightly crouched, he spun out with his lead foot piledriving into the back of the man's knee (10%, off balance). The spin continued, bringing his other foot around to slam at a blistering pace into the side of his skull just beneath a horn(15%, disorientation), and finally ended in a quick one-two kidney punch (15%) timed to carefully guard against any reprisals.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 08:26:32 AM »
As he observed Jack he waited for any sudden movement. A simple unusual tense in his muscles, a miscalculated sudden movement anything. Anything to indicate that he was about to attack. He saw the kiss to someone in the crowd and there it was..his opponent was getting too cocky unveiling his moves like that. Griz was expecting some attack to come, what he wasn't expecting was for Jack to dissapear completely and hear foot falls from behind him. Instinctively Griz activated the only active portion of his semblance. Swerving violently towards the sound Griz's eyes widened to see Jack coming at him. Even if he didn't have his natural aura charged the shield would still be big enough to absorb the unexpected blows...he won't be caught so off guard next time. Not making any effort to dodge the blows Griz took the momentum he had to enact a counter attack in the middle of his offense to reduce his chance at avoiding it.

As the aura encircled him the blows hit the shield doing considerable amount of damage. After the barrage it was only at 60% strength. After the barrage was over he looked at Jack, he was crouched in a low stance which benefited Griz. Using his weight and kinetic dust embedded into his gloves Griz punched towards Jack's skull (First punch 15%), unleashing one of his rifle rounds as he did so (20%). Following up with a similar punch(second punch 15%) with his left unleashing another round (20%). Finishing the combo with a low kick(10%). The kinetic dust would be enough to crack and splinter a wide area of concrete beneath them making a small crater (shock wave 7%). Griz hoped Jack loved the thought of being punched with what were essentially wrecking ball hands as the boxing gloves hurtled towards where Jack was.

100%/200%
Shield Strength: 60% for 20s

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:33:33 AM by Timeworker »
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 11:21:41 PM »
Are the bullets making the shockwave or the fists? Because right now I have no clue the way it's written. I'm also a little confused if it's the fists, as they're not actually touching the ground. Or is it his foot? If Jack's reaction to it makes no sense, it's because of that.

Alright, you're every bit as good as I thought you were...perfect. It was hard to maintain a completely natural, intensely focused expression when all Jack wanted to do was grin for joy. This was one of the matches he'd been looking forward to even before the Summer Formal, and now he couldn't show just how much he was enjoying himself. The sacrifices he made for a spotless public image...

So Blancard hit almost as hard as Murk, screw that damn huge hunk of metal, and had that nasty ranged function in his gauntlets. Troublesome up close, clumsy and practically worthless against him at long range. And that shield, good thing he'd seen it expire before after a period of use. Being a tournament fighter carried with it the double edged sword of fame, something Jack was very familiar with both on the runway and in the ring. Sure, your reputation preceded you, but if anyone wanted to study your strengths and weaknesses, well, they were right there in the public eye.

So he wasn't surprised when Blancard managed to turn in time and get his shield up, and he knew it was the dumbest possible move to try and hard-counter those punches. Instead, he put all his efforts into staying the hell away from them, the sound of the rifle rounds near-deafening at this range. He could feel the breeze from the weighty blows as he squirmed like a serpent to not get ground into the pavement by them. Hopping backward to avoid the kick to his legs, Jack was careful to watch his landing, the man's strikes had altered the landscape enough to matter for footwork.

Lightly standing on the balls of his feet, he stared evenly at his opponent on the edge of the shallow crater, his stance loose and ready to move in any direction. His guard was up, but relaxed, and utterly calm.

Aura 100%

Character List:

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 03:21:38 PM »
What a slippery little fella,

Yawning a bit Griz stood in the center of one of the crater's he had made. Someone had done their homework if they way that Jack had moved told him anything. He moved fast...very fast. Griz wasn't about to let that surprise him this time. He wanted to keep Jack on the defensive at least until he could gage his skills fully.
Letting the dust and debris settle Griz blurred away from his spot in a burst of speed reappearing in front of Jack. Griz let loose a quick session combo that substituted strength for speed while also mixing in co-ordination. It was a product of lots of practice. Griz would appear in front of Jack offering a quick jab to the face however this is just a front to daze and shock (3%). Anticipating the dodge from the jab Griz pulls back his opposite fist and fires a round simultaneously into his chest with the drawback (10%). If Jack dodges and moves into the path of the bullet then it opens up an opportunity to follow through with the pulled back punch (7%).

Of course realistically this was a ploy to get Jack to use his semblance more. Griz wanted to test it's limits and see what Jack can and cannot do. Though if Griz got lucky and the combo did hit he wasn't about to complain. Of course he was starting at a handicap with only half of his aura, guess not all tournaments are born equal.

(The second strike will still hit if Jack only dodges the first one)

100%/200%
Shield Strength: 60% for 15s
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 03:29:28 PM by Timeworker »

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 11:47:50 PM »
Trying to recall just how long he'd seen that shield last, Jack was busy making estimations and plotting out his course of action as he waited for the next attack, alert but thinking ahead. Ah, and there was the aura training. Something he was planning on adding to his own skillset soon. Depending on who he could get the training from.

Oh, misdirection? Well, you're dealing with a master, buddy, so good effort. Careful not to strike the glove itself, he almost gently pushed the arm out and away, while watching the second fist cock back for another blow. Making himself a smaller target by twisting himself to the side with his deflection, he saw the glove jerk and his ears rang. Those damn rifle rounds, just another thing he couldn't block up close and had to dance around. Maybe Orabel could whip something up to help with that later...or something to mimic it...

Crap, that had blown a hole through the back of his shirt! But if he hadn't turned things would have been much worse. And if he didn't deal with that punch...a quick switch of his feet had him back and to the side, putting himself both out the range of the swing and the line of fire from that glove.

Come on, drop that shield!

Aura 100%

Character List:

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 07:48:39 AM »
Griz saw Jack dodge his strikes and berated himself. Well That didn't work well it was kinda stupid to have thought that misdirection would have beat a person like Jack. Though he wondered what Jack was waiting for...oh right his shield was still up. Maybe once it was down Jack would start throwing those grenades that he saw last match. Well there's nothing like pressing an advantage.

Charging forward in a burst of speed Griz let loose a flurry of heavy punches imbued with Kenetic dust. Jack seemed to be getting annoyed by the rifle shots so there was a bonus in that. The first blow was meant to strike the ribs (10%+5%) followed by a rifle shot from the same gauntlet (15%). Griz followed up with a punch in quick succession from the opposite gauntlet (10%+5%) with another shot (15%). While the second punch was underway Griz preformed a quick uppercut into Jack's abdominal with his right (5%+5% )not firing a shot to make room for a jab to Jack's face with his left (10%+5%).

(Four punches with kenetic dust and rifle shots in quick succession to Jack.
Note: Jack can dodge the punch but dodging rifle shots and point blank range might be harder)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:41:28 PM by Timeworker »

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 11:26:24 PM »
As much as Jack hated waiting and biding his time for an opening, he knew how frustrating it had to be for his opponents to deal with him taking zero risks and putting every effort into not getting tagged. Besides, the more annoyed the other guy got, the easier he was to pick apart when he got desperate. Not that Blancard got hot and bothered easily.

Keeping to the balls of his feet, he spun to the side, moving his legs in sweeping arcs as Blancard tried to keep up with his movements. This style was so convenient for footwork, really, it'd gotten him out of so many tight spots before! Every passing moment where Blancard swung Jack was just a step ahead, it wasn't like he was fighting a snail or anything, but with how fluid his steps were both the punches and subsequent shots always finished up where he'd just been standing. In the end, he wound up going in almost a complete circle around to where he had started, with Blancard following along behind in the rotation.

Aura 100% Nobody dodges bullets, they dodge the line of fire.

Character List:

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 08:41:05 PM »
Griz finished the exchanged and laughed. He smiled at the crowd and then back at Jack and sighed.
"I figured it would be too easy to just bring you down like that...you are something else Jack."
Griz took off his heavy bulky jacket and threw it outside the ring and flung off his baggy pants to reveal shorts underneath. He couldn't afford to get lazy in this battle, he was already starting off at a disadvantage without a majority of his aura and his shield is almost down again. Well it wasnt the end of the world. He had gained some valuable knowledge about his opponent. Those grenades would be troublesome but he could deal with them. Addressing Jack once more Griz smiled brightly and laughed.

"You fight for your friends Jack, to me...there is no nobler cause. So show me, show me how much the bond between you and Gray means to you."

And like that Griz disappeared faster than he had before. Moving behind one of the larger ruins of a building he crouched down beneath the structure. Maybe it's time to get semi serious...His gauntlets vibrated with the power of kinetic dust as his fist connected with the structure sending debris large and small flying towards Jack along with a very large cloud of dust. Griz used the cloud of dust and debris as a cloud of cover as large chunks of concrete hurled towards Jack.
Using a particularly large rock flying through the air as cover Griz flew through the smoke. Just before the rocks would collide with the area Jack was standing he would burst forward from the smoke and attack his side. It would be near impossible to pin-point such a fast moving object through the cloud but dodging seemed to be Jack's defining feature. Let's see how he deals with all these projectiles...

(Debris 1-5%)
(Punch 10%)

100%/200%
Shield Strength: 60% for 10s

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 11:56:41 AM »
As Jack made a small mental note as to where Blancard had thrown his jacket, he forced himself not to smile.

"What can I say, Blancard? I do my best."

The light blazing in his eyes might have come off as passion for his cause, but the fire inside came from the thrill of facing a truly skilled opponent. He gave the crowd time to process all that had just happened, and also for them to watch him standing, dramatic and unscathed, opposite such a famed opponent. He shrugged off his shirt as well, letting the ruined cloth slide to the ground as he started to glow. He flexed as if readying himself, but the main purpose was to let the crowd get a better look at his physique.

"Heh...Saggio is important..." he said, making sure he was loud enough to be heard. Alright, so he was going behind the building and, yep, here comes the concrete storm. As long as we're going fast, though...and away he blinked, having kept his glow on.

Aura 100%, messaging Gustave where Jack blinked to.

Character List:

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 12:42:03 PM »
(If you two don't start taking hits right now, I'm giving you both a penalty. This is ridiculous.)

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 03:34:08 PM »
Griz adjusted himself mid lunge so that he would dive back into the smoke. Cover will be essential if he was going to win out the match.
Well at least this is better than being out and exposed and in the open..And he used his semblance double whammy!
Since his opponent was not in his field of view Griz remained on high alert ready to guard and counter at any point.

100%/200%
Shield Strength: 60% for 5s
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 04:02:12 PM by Timeworker »