Author Topic: Recovery(Open)  (Read 5287 times)

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Re: Recovery(Open)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 07:55:22 AM »
I hate it when this happens. Calen thought to himself more annoyed that anything. Kei had completely missed the insult and it took almost all of the wind from Calen's sails. 'Well the doctors did say I need to put on weight, fill out my curves and all that.' Calen responded quietly, his timing thrown off by his hesitation. 'But think of the gravestone Mr Toaster, how else am I going to get 'Died doing what he loves' other than royally screwing up preparing a meal.' Calen smiled

'eh I never remember my dreams anyway.' Calen lied 'Well you can't be dreaming the whole time so maybe we got lucky.' Turning back to Setsuna Calen shrugged and waited a little bit before responding. 'Don't sell yourself short Master Setsuna, you have lived your entire life with worse handicaps.' Calen quipped before getting up slowly and carefully making his way back to his bed on one leg.

Sitting down on his bed Calen waited until a lull in the conversation before speaking again. 'So Master Toaster and my own injuries are pretty self-explanatory, what did you do to end up in this fine establishment?' Calen asked Serin as he swung his legs gingerly up on to the bed before adding. 'If you don't mind my prying of course.' Finally lying down again Calen felt his entire body relax, unused to even to minor movements of hopping around, he really did have a long way to go until he would fully recover.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
Re: Recovery(Open)
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 08:47:24 PM »
Acero gave Calen a heavy sigh before turning to him and answering his question. "Well, I was sparring with some first year during one of those, use another weapon exercises. I had a bag of grenades and some grappling hooks, he had a sniper rifle spear. I was beating him too, until he shot the bag of grenades and sent me flying into a wall.