Author Topic: .  (Read 11382 times)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: ‘Independent’ Study (Open | Library)
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2018, 12:52:30 AM »
Mikado sighed and looked up. Did this person really said that Kiro was some kind of gecko? Who ever heard of a gecko with wings? "I don't know why I should tell you where I got this dragon from.He said to the boy. More people started to come as time went on, and of course, most of the attantion  as almost immediately on the dragon.
Unlike being completely annoyed by everything around like Mikado, Kiro took advantage of the situation. He looked at the Hummingbird and cat faunus for a few seconds befor he started to make his way to the hummingbird faunus.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2018, 03:33:49 AM »
'I'm sorry that I appear to be the first one to tell you this but dragons aren't real, well aside from the large Grimm breeds I suppose.' Calen responded his attention now focused on the loud stomping noises coming from the doorway although he still absentmindedly scratched the dragon's chin. Caught unaware as the wave of raindrops flew off  Prism landing on both Calen's notes and suit, managing to save his notes with a few quick rubs  the gaunt boy quickly put the paper in his pack and took out a towel to offer to the faunus. 'Misplaced your umbrella young miss? There is a back way entrance you might find more appropriate.' Calen remarked callously, his racist double entendre hopefully slipping unnoticed at least for now.

Lily's question did quieten Calen for a few moments however, what exactly were his plans here. Continuing to study didn't seem likely with all the people they where attracting and the only really interesting thing seemed to have found someone else more interesting and headed towards the humming bird Faunus. 'It might not that be that clean cut I'm afraid. This is an impromptu affair of those caught up in the gecko's chaos. But you are welcome to join.' Calen responded to Lily and only waited a few moments before adding, 'I suppose we should do introductions, unless you don't want to tell me that either?' Calen finished smiling cheekily at Mikado. 'I'm Calen, Calen Shrike.'
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 02:53:27 PM »
Prism approaches the table and takes the offered towel, clicking her tongue at the dragon as she approaches before moving to towel off her hair.   She pauses momentarily at Calen's comment, narrowing her eyes and shooting a glance to Lily to see the other faunus' reaction, before offering Calen a brief humorless smile in return." "C'mon, how can you say dragons aren't real? There's an adorable one right here! And also, didn't anticipate the clouds opening up like that - but if there's a back entrance, I'm sure you must use it often to so highly recommend it!"

She turns her attention back to the dragon then, clicking her tongue and making a soft cooing noise at the little lizard - dragons can't be too different from birds, can they? They both fly at least. Moving the towel from over her shoulders, she wiggles it a couple times above the little lizard's head - exactly like a cat toy. "And the name's Prism, Prism Skylark. Nice to meet you all."
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 03:11:22 PM »
Kiro followed the towel with his eyes, and just befor he wanted to jump at it, he heard his owner calling his name. "Kiro, feuer." Mikado said and pointed with his head at the few notes Calen didn't packed away yet. Obeying the order he just got, the small dragom turned to Calen's notes, opend his mount, and less than a few seconds later, the notes caught fire. (Feuer=Fire)
The name's Mikado, and trust me, dragons are real" the black haired boy said.
Satisfied with carry out the order, Kiro turned to Prism again, ignoring the fire he caused behind him.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2018, 03:44:30 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:28:16 PM by . »

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2018, 10:09:30 PM »
Prism frowns slightly in disappointment as the dragon turned away from the towel, opening it's mouth as it approached Calen's notes - and gives a squawk of alarm as the papers are suddenly set alight. She rushes forwards with the towel, quickly blotting at the open flame with the damp fabric.  There's a panicked scuffle for a few minutes as Prism attempts to put out the fire, and by the time it's been smothered, they're breathing somewhat heavily before a glare is leveled at the Dragontamer. "You know, I try not to judge people to harshly, and hell buddy I was even defending you there - but are you shitting me? Lighting a fire in a library to prove a point? There were so many better ways to go about that, instead of risking burning down the entire damn building!"

They give a final sigh, before lifting up the towel - hopefully the notes haven't been too singed. "Uh, sorry about that Calen. Not sure I managed to save them, with the whole open-flame thing. If they're illegible, I think I have some you could borrow..."
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 12:03:54 AM »
Raising an eyebrow at Prisim's response Calen was about to respond as Kiro gathered himself for it's attack. Counting himself lucky to get his fingers away from the blast as Kiro's fire rended hours of his work ash. Leaning back on his chair as Prism tried her best to smother the fire Calen sort both to get away from the heat radiating off the desk and to add even more arrogance into his smirk directed at Mikado. 'I appreciate your concern Miss Skylark but there is no reason to get upset, you did a wonderful job dousing the flames and it's all up here anyway, I write the problems out to calculate not to remember.' Calen responded merrily, tapping the side of his head.

'And Master Mikado I'm afraid I must insist, dragons are by their definition creatures of folk lore and myth.' Calen began taking a hint from Amane as Calen rocked further and further back in his chair. 'Aura constructs are that, constructs, no more draconic than some people's clones are them. I have another text book you could burn if you are having trouble with your temper again. Although I'd ask you to let me get it out of the bag first, wouldn't want to run out of things to fuel your rage now would we.' Calen continued smiling as his chair leaned so far back it began to topple backwards... or at least it did for a moment. Just as Calen and his chair was going to hit the ground a green flash righted them both in an instant.

'Although.' Calen added, now still and after a small delay. 'That does give us something to do, we could burn down a section of the library. I vote for the psychology section.'

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 02:11:54 AM »
"took you long enough to notice that it's my seblance." Mikado said as Amane joined the conversation. Next one was Calen. He really is annoying, but Mikado wasn't mad or everything. Just... annoyed. Befor he said anything to the black haired male, he first turned to Prism "I could have take it out. The fire wasn't really a threat" then, he turned to Calen "But we're not burning down the library. You can do it, but leave me out of this" he said.
Kiro slowly started to calm down a bit and stopped from jumping from on person to the other. The black dragon, which was in the air just a few seconds ago, now landed on Mikados head, his own head resting on his paws. That helped Mikado's mood at least a bit. He should really stop giving him that much dust, if they don't need it to fight or for other things. Kiro always jumpes around and tries to use up the extra energy, he has, but apparently he calmed down enough, at that was good enough Mikado.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2018, 02:43:43 AM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:51:01 PM by . »

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2018, 12:07:58 PM »
Prism doesn't respond to Amane right away - looking at the intense staredown between the two boys, and just sighing in response."Firstly Calen, just call me Prism please. Secondly, can we quit the dick measuring competition please? Fancy demonstrations of semblance or not, we're still in the library, and I'm not privy to getting kicked out. Third and finally, leave the damn psychology section alone - we don't to have any more victims in this battle of egos." She finishes off her point by gesturing to the scorch mark on the table.

She turns to her teammate then, glancing back to check the status of the rainshower. "Though honestly, if we want to see Kiro go ham - which honestly sounds pretty cool to witness, the little guy's a bitching aura construct - moving outside isn't a bad idea. The weather's cleared up enough at least."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 12:12:04 PM by Moth »

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 10:01:21 AM »
Were those guys serious? Kiro just started to calm down and now they want him to fight and go crazy again? Why is he even still in the library? There are way to many people here for him to deal with right now. But on the other hand, he had planed to train with Kiro today, so it was probably a win win situation for everyone.
"Fine..." Mikado said and rolled his eyes.
They would probably have some issues outside, because it was still raining, but as long as they won't wake up sick the next day, he should be okay with it. Still having Kiro on his head, Mikado made his way to the doors "Are you coming or what?" He asked, but didn't wait for a response. It didn't took him long to get outside.
The rain got less heavy, but it still was unpleasant standing outside. Guess, fire won't work he thought to himself as he rummage around in his bag, he had with him. He pulled out a lightning-dust crystal and threw it infront of him. The black dragon jumped from his head and caught the crystal in mid air. After chewing around on it he quickly swallowed.
A few seconds later, the rest of the crew came outside, and Mikado heared one of them gasp surprised. That wasn't something new to him, a lot of people are surprised when they suddenly see the small dragon grow to his more enormous (9,67 feet) size.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:12:11 AM by DEXES »

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2018, 01:07:15 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:23:29 PM by . »

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2018, 01:55:37 PM »
Prism followed Amane outside, once again moving her wings over her head to shield herself from the light drizzle that remained. Chucking a dust crystal into the air was dangerous enough, but the dragon and sudden growth was more than enough to get wide eyes and a quirked grin out of the faunus. Okay, that was a cool semblance.

"Two important questions: firstly, can he fly like this? If so, can you ride him? And secondly, can he like shoot lightning or fire or whatever depending on what crystal the little guy eats?"

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2018, 06:58:01 PM »
'It was a joke Prism calm down. No need to take everything so seriously.' Calen responded rather despondently gathering his pack and snuffling his burnt notes into the nearby bin. Removing his suit jacket Calen took out his umbrella and offered it to Amane as it looked like they where going back out into the rain. Keeping dry under the alcoves around the library, not having the greatest immune system Calen took great lengths to avoid getting sick as well as sneezing on people simply being impolite.

'Crystals are an interesting choice. Can it absorb dust in it's powdered form or is your dragon stuck with the more unrefined stuff? There are quite a few people who use crystals but I've never seen the attraction more so than dust in general I suppose.' Calen asked rubbing his arm as ghost pain from an errant steam dust crystal spiked slightly. 'You all seem very similar however Master Mikado, perhaps you should form a club.'

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2018, 10:04:30 PM »
Slipping outside, Lilly put her headphones on covering one of her ears and twitched them. Looking around she found somewhere comfortable to sit and said, "Well that is something I haven't seen before. This should be interesting, what is he gonna fight?"