Author Topic: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!: Winter Holiday Open Thread  (Read 7222 times)

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!: Winter Holiday Open Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 05:25:55 AM »
Oh hey Blair good to see you here! Catalina ran to the side of his teammate and asked, Anything to do?
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Janus Rogo

• Global Moderator
  • Been Around

• Senior Staff

• Personal Text
    Corporal Moneybags to you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 09:17:02 PM »
Janus looked down his nose in irritation at yet another new arrival, this one seemingly oblivious to the situation. He looked back at the Faunus girl that had triggered her Semblance on the now dispersing crowd of people.

"Save your fucking apology for when it's actually needed. Your awareness and reflexes were shitty, but not that shitty. That idiot's the one that set this off.", he said, gesturing to the Alsatian Faunus that had collided with her. "You're a student, young, inexperienced, and in a city that's covered in ice. Maybe fucking walk?"

He looked around at the other students, then started working down the line. "You!", he growled, pointing at Blair. "Turn the fucking fire off. You're gonna melt the frost and snow into a big, dangerous patch of motherfuckers falling over!" He turned and gestured at Dorothy's shield. "Put your shield away. You wanna fuckin' brawl, take it somewhere out of public eye.", his tone remained even, if clearly irritated. "And you."

He turned and looked at Catalina. "Learn to read the mood, boy."

With that, he shook his head, snow dropping off his comfy hat. "It is. The damned. Wintertide. Be festive. Be friendly. Be the Huntsmen you're at school to be. Spread joy, comfort, and warmth-not literal warmth you shits, the metaphorical, feel good shit. Way things've been going lately, everyone here could use a bit more cheer, hm?"

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2016, 08:24:22 AM »
As the old man walked up and just added to the horseshit Sandy simply rolled his eyes. "Oh great. More people telling me to do something I've already done. I haven't had enough of that in the past 10 seconds. Piss off old man." At this point Sandy was done with all the people jumping down his god damn throat. Sure he'd made a mistake but he had intermediately apologized and gone to check if the person he hit was ok. He could have just left them lying on the ground and now he was wishing he had. So with his irritated comment he extended a hand and fired one of his steel shooters into a nearby building and begun reeling himself upwards so that he could swing off.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2016, 08:29:15 AM »
I thought that would help the mood, Catalina murmured.
Wait... something's wrong; a sound echoed, then nothing changed. Whatever.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF