Author Topic: Mother daughter bonding time [Closed]  (Read 13244 times)

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
Re: Mother daughter bonding time [Closed]
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2016, 02:29:58 PM »
Alice chuckled "While that is true in a literal sense, I see a soldier with no morals of what is right and what is wrong, they have no fear, no love, and no self preservation, they are an army of machines that can be controlled by anyone at any time. Without warning those things could turn against the people they where supposed to protect.", the knight looked their way before turning the other way and walking off.
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2016, 02:33:14 PM »
Sonya shrugged. "True but those things are like cans. And I'm-" She said raising her hammer high up. "The trash compacter!" She said boldly with a goofy smile. She looked to her mom and just smiled sweetly.
Krasi Komma- The Party king
Sonya Schwartz- The Soaring Eagle

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 02:45:55 PM »
Alice laughed at her daughters goofyness and said "Well if that's the case then I guess that makes me a shredder.", she wrapped one of her arms around Sonya's torso as far as she could and said "We are some goofy people.", her mood seemed to brighten significantly.
BEACON
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »
Sonya just laughed with her mother. "I get it from you." She said rubbing her mother's hair. She would hug her but if she did she would possibly embarrass her. "So you heading out anytime soon? If not we could spar a little." She said hoping to have a match with her mom for old time sakes.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2016, 03:06:09 PM »
Alice liked it when Sonya rubbed her hair brushing against her ears every now and then "I don't have another mission lined up for another month so I'm open."
BEACON

SHADE

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2016, 03:10:52 PM »
Sonya smiled. "Yay!" She said smiling. She saw her mother's ears and tilted her head. She smiled and began to rub her ears. Soooo....soft...CANT RESIST! She said giving into her obsession of cute things. She began to rub her mother's ears with a goofy look on her face.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2016, 03:19:34 PM »
Alice tilted her head giving Sonya better access to her ears before softly purring cutely, her ears twitched at the attention. She walked with her daughter to go spar purring the whole time her ears where being rubbed.
BEACON

SHADE

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2016, 03:27:44 PM »
[Skip to arena]

Sonya had petted her mother's ears the whole trip and finally stopped when she arrived. So cute. She thought with a smile. She readied her weapon and looked it over. "So rules?" She asked glancing her weapon over.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2016, 03:53:54 PM »
Alice laughed "A mother should train her kids to be ready for the world so basic torny rules.", she whipped out her twin ring blades and spun them in intricate patterns around her body then said "Whenever you're ready."
BEACON

SHADE

Icrus505

• View Profile
Re: Mother daughter bondage time [Closed]
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2016, 01:11:11 PM »
Sonya smiled and readied her blade. She would need to move fast. Sonya charged at her mother swinging in a diagonal slash, looking to clip her shoulder.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2016, 02:20:40 PM »
Alice danced out of the way with a flurry of blades to make sure she wasn't hit, she followed up with five slashes aimed at Sonya's side saying "Gotta be quicker then that If you plan on hitting me."
BEACON

SHADE

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2016, 06:21:54 PM »
Sonya dropped her sword next to her shoulder and deflected her mother's attack. "Come on, do I look like that smart ass Rabe?" She asked turning her blade into a hammer and bringing it down on the ground trying to shake her up.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2016, 10:44:16 PM »
Alice jumped backwards too keep from being thrown off balance while she said "Nope but I know you're faster then that." , then she  threw both of her weapons at Sonya one aimed for her legs the other at her torso.
BEACON

SHADE

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2016, 02:58:40 PM »
Sonya du her hammer down deep to protect her legs as for her torso she bent backward and back flipped before rushing to her hammer. Sonya grinned and stared at her mother she had a plan....an evil plan, but first she had something else to do. "That the best you have?"

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2016, 06:51:29 PM »
Alice smirked and for a brief moment everything seemed still even the air seemed not to move,  then Alice twitched her pointer fingers and the blades spun to life in the air before shooting back to Alice's sides and slowly spinning them around her body. She made the blades pulse in and out as she kept them spinning around her body she used this tactic to keep Sonya back until she was god and ready.
BEACON

SHADE