Author Topic: Silica Methiviola  (Read 2440 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Silica Methiviola
« on: November 24, 2016, 01:15:10 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Silica Methiviola

Species and Gender: Female Human

Symbol:  None

Occupation: Servant to the Royale family. Reginald Royale's resentful assistant.

Appearance: Silica is, most of the time, a rather average looking woman most often seen in business attire. Her common outfit consists of a pencil skirt, blouse, cardigan and high-heeled shoes at work, and her white hair is done up in a high ponytail reaching back down to her shoulders.

When she gets to have some time off, however, she often lets her hair out, turning it a shade of violet, and dresses much more casually. This often involves cropped tank tops, short shorts, occasionally jeans or leggings and running shoes.

Though she isn't exactly a combatant, she has a bit of experience, and thus has a set of combat attire as well. This consists of a pair of blue jeans, a tank top, boots and fingerless elbow gloves. Her hair is usually made orange and made into a compact bun on her head.

Personality: At work she can be a bit strict, but not so much when she's merely dealing with Reginald. She has no respect for him, but plenty for his father. Silica is otherwise quite aloof.

Aura and Semblance: Silica's aura color shifts between three colors - white, purple and orange - depending on her mood (Content, sad/bored, happy/angry).

Her semblance allows her to change the appearance of her face and make minor changes to the appearance of her build. She can rather convincingly emulate any face she's seen, or create new ones on the fly. It doesn't take too much out of her, and she can keep a new face up for several hours. Doing something as simple as changing the color of her hair takes almost nothing out of her, and she can keep this up for days, though she can't do it in her sleep and reverts to her normal appearance when resting.

Combat Behavior: She is not a combatant, but when she gets into a fight she generally keeps her distance and sticks to conventional methods of combat, such as using firearms or doing simple attacks with melee weapons.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 01:26:43 PM by Walter »
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA