Author Topic: Odayaka Mizu  (Read 1457 times)

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Odayaka Mizu
« on: April 28, 2018, 12:31:47 AM »
CHARACTER
I'll finish the rest later
Name: Odayaka Mizu

Species and Gender: Human Male

Symbol:  A top-down view of two fishing swimming in a circle

Appearance: Mizu is a big boy with a healthy appetite.  He stands 6'2" tall, but that's not the dimension most people would be concerned about.  Clocking in at over 320 pounds, Mizu looks more the part of a sumo wrestler than a huntsman.  His legs are best described as pudgy tree trunks, and his arms seem to jiggle with every movement.  He is completely bald, the only hair on his body being very thin eyebrows.   His face normally carries a very calm, relaxed smile.

Due to difficulties finding clothes in his size, Mizu generally wears a loose-fitting, dark blue robe with a belt of cloth tied around his waist.  He wears comfortable sandals, or often chooses to go barefoot.  In cold or wet weather, he'll instead where a much thicker robe and a pair of very-worn boots, that might be a bit too small for him around the ankles. 

History: Odayaka Mizu was born in the kingdom of Vale in a small, outlying village.  However, for one reason or another his parents were unable to take care of him, and thus his first memories are of being in an orphanage.  It wasn't until he was 6 years old that he finally found a foster home in the form of a sumo stable.  His adopted father was the stable-master there, and he saw potential in the young boy. 
Personality: Sample Text

Aura and Semblance: Sample Text

Combat Behavior:  Sample Text

WEAPON

Name: Sample Text

Primary Form: Sample Text

Secondary Form: Sample Text

Tertiary Form: Sample Text

Dust Functions: Sample Text

History: Sample Text
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:51:06 PM by ReaperJoe »
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400