Author Topic: Mixed feelings of rage and peace [BSEK]  (Read 7599 times)

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Mixed feelings of rage and peace [BSEK]
« on: December 11, 2017, 01:00:53 PM »
Ismael lays in his bed as he stares at the ceiling, he sighs as he looks over to the large curtain and says, "Nathan, do you have anything on our new teammates?". Ismael winces as he thinks of who used to be behind that curtain, and feels sad as he begins to miss hearing their voices. He lays back down as he then stares at the ceiling once more, his white long-sleeve not covering his body as he is rolling around in bed, his black gloves having finger-holes in them which allows the bandages covering his hands to show through, his black pajama pants on as he never really felt like getting dressed, and some white socks. He stretches in bed as he the  began to look towards the door and says, "They were coming today right?". Ismael has been losing his faith in the ability to have a team 'till their graduation. It's just the first year and they already had almost a whole team leave. Some normality would be nice, many people has left Ismael's life, Fortuna, Cheri, Mauve, Mar-. "I hope we got the date right", Ismael needed to break up his thoughts or he would become too moody to really care. 'One year is all I ask for now. One fucking year.'
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Mixed feelings of rage and peace [BSEK]
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 09:46:29 PM »
Nathan, 'busy' researching various useful (weapon-related) and not-so-useful (video game-related) guffins, looked up from his screen while removing his headphones.  Izzy is one of the rare people he has an easy time communicating with, allowing him to clearly perceive the twinge in his voice and twitch on his facial feature.

Right with ya, bud. He missed them. All his ex members, like Russell, whom he'd known for a relatively short time. But even more than that, he missed the girls. Fortuna and Mauve. First Fortuna'd left to head back home, then her replacement also had to leave and FIRE became ROSE, where the replacement's replacement also had to go, and then both Mauve and Russell had to leave. Russell didn't say much about it, but Mauve was more or less ordered to go back to Mistral by her mother. It was probably entirely Nathan's fault on that part - had he not injured adversaries, the public wouldn't have gone that apeshit. Jack didn't help either, but now he was gone from Beacon, hopefully not knee-deep in shit but still, it was a good feeling.

Stopping himself from thinking about his girlfriend too much with help from Ismael, he got up and slowly walked around the white sheet of cloth, his flannel pajama pants almost brushing against the floor past his bare feet. "I get how you feel, man. Relax, we got the right date. We're getting Blair Valka and Kisha Miles. Haven't had the right to access the files on them yet even though I'm leader, what with Alban desiring, and I quote, "the opportunity for all of you to get to know each other as human beings, not merely as an obnoxiously long and useless sequence of characters". For crying out loud, the man should know us by now but cares so little that he seldom remembers our names... At least a brief synopsis of the new guys would've been nice.

Say, think they'll be taller or shorter than us?
"
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:22:10 AM »
As Ismael heard Nathan's question he chuckled, "I have my money on shorter". Ismael felt a little better, yet, he did feel the same way Nathan did, in that it was weird that they couldn't get information on their new team mates, yet the idea is valid. They should see each other as people and not as a statistic. Still, it'd be weird for Ismael, this transition is difficult, yet still needed.

"So, think they'll be cute?"
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

ArosFarron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 08:36:13 AM »
Having spent the morning transitioning rooms, Blair took out the key to the room. She noticed her two new team members talking. She placed her bags in the corner and placed a closed fist over her heart. "Hello. I take it you are Ismael and Nathan. Give me a moment." She removed her helmet, her blue hair falling over her left shoulder. She placed her helmet on the ground with a loud thud. It was heavy enough that most who never met her would think she was super strong and muscular. Her eyes lit up as she looked back at the two. "I'm Lady Blair Valka.I am honored you chose me to join your team on such short notice. My last team, we thought it was working but unfortunately we had our differences. I believe we are waiting on one more member. Is there somewhere I can place my stuff?" She smiled as she spoke. She noticed the bathroom and stepped into it. She removed her armor and stepped out of the bathroom. Her armor hid what she fully looked like. She had her black vest and blue tank top on with short jeans on. While she never though she looked attractive, most boys and girls looked her way. "That feels better." She placed their pieces of armor near the closet and sat in a chair.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:41:10 AM by ArosFarron »
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 11:09:29 AM »
Kisha dashed through the hallways of the academy. She arrived just an hour ago and didn’t had any time to get to know the building. Her suitcase almost fell when she suddenly came to a stop. She immediately slammed the door infront of her open, making with her one hand a greeting gesture while her other hand remained on the doorknob. “Heeeeelllloooo teammates!"
Her messy, brown hair fell over her face and her smile wided when she relized that she had finally found the right room.
She let her suitcase roll behind her as she entered the room summing.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:08:59 AM by DEXES »
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 01:43:00 PM »
Nathan was about to answer Izzy regarding his question when the door behind him opened, prompting the newly-assigned leader to crane his head around. Ah. Well, that was one out of two. A girl clad in heavy armour, somehow smaller than Mauve too. Once the helmet was off, blue hair and large Faunus ears - couldn't really identify the type off the bat - revealed themselves. She presented herself to her new teammates, looking somewhat chuffed about it while she did so. Aaaaand before either Nathan or Ismael could get a word in, she was off to change in the bathroom. The woman who came back seemed beyond lighter - it was like she'd shed two thirds of her mass back there.

Again, before he could utter a single syllable, the door was almost blown in, missing Blair by a hair's breadth. The only sound in the room was that of the latest arrival's suitcase rolling in behind her, as Nathan stared at her with the mmost blank expression on his face.

"Well, guess you were right, Izzy."
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 04:33:19 PM »
Ismael waits for Nathan to make a response until he heard someone come in and he moves his head over and saw the newest teammate walk in, Ismael was about to saw hello, but she instantly walked into the bathroom, when she came back, Ismael was surprised to see she dropped a good bit of mass, which was strange to Ismael. Then before either Nathan or Ismael could say a thing they saw their other teammate nearly knock down the door with the wall as she caused a scene.

Ismael laid there less astonished and more amused that someone just charged in and seemed to have been looking for a while.

"Well this could have been weirder, eh Nathan". Ismael sits up and waves towards his teammates as he said, "Well, It's nice to make your acquaintance, and welcome to this little slice of heaven". Ismael gestures around to everything on their side of the room as he continued, "And past that curtain is your half of the room, we did this with our past teammates, it helps with privacy. It's mostly empty so you guys can go and set it up how you wish it to be".
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Mixed feelings of rage and peace [BSE
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 07:26:21 AM »
Without wasting a single second, Kisha threw herself on one of the free beds. Her suitcase fell over beside her bed, revealing a lot of different stuff through the already halfopend zipper.
She rolled onto her stomach and grapped something out of the heap of things.
"Oh yeah, right"
She sat up again , now holding a rather big, blue plasticbox in her hand.
"My grandparents said I should make somethings as an 'thanks for having me here' present, sooooooooo here you go"
She opend the blue box to reveal lot of different kinds of chocolate
"Yeah, my grandparents own an chocolate shop pretty far from here and they taught me how to make it, and so I thought I make some, because everybody likes's choclate, you do like chocolate right? Please say that you like chocolate. What should I do if you don't like chocolate? Gaaah! I would make a terrible first impression! But everybody like's chocolate. Oh god, what if you have an allergy or something. Please don't have an allergy! Oh, what should I do if any of you have an allergy? ....
Kisha kept on jabbering. If she wouldn’t know herself like this, she would probably be surprised how a human being could talk that long without stopping and taking a break to breath.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:09:24 AM by DEXES »

ArosFarron

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 08:07:49 AM »
Blair nodded and went to turn to claim a bed but before she could, she had chocolate placed in front of her. She gladly accepted it but placed it down. She turned back to the boys in their room. She blushed slightly. "I feel a bit embarrassed. I do not usually have my armor off when males are around. It will take a bit of time to get used to." She smiled and gave Kisha a smile. She moved to her bags and pulled out a couple wooden statues and began to hand them out. "In Felwinter, it is custom to give friends and family a small wooden idol. Each one have different effect on your body. The hawk will give you courage to stand against adversity, the bear is for strength under pressure and the wolf gives bravery within a leader." She handed the hawk to Ishmeall, the bear to Kisha and the wolf the Nathan. "I hope these bring you what you need"
Alexander Noire

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 02:11:54 PM »
"Yep, it certainly could've, Izzy.", Nathan leisurely observed as he watched the two new members get comfortable. Somehow, this felt refreshing. Blair with her reserved, acutely smog self and Kisha with her hyperactive motormouth antics were quite a pair.

Oh, right, they'd have to assign pair now that Mauve wasn't here. However, that train of thought immediately derailed with a somersault as food was presented to Nathan. His eyes zeroed in on the target with bewildering intensity, before he simply walked over and grabbed as much as he had the right to - that is, approximately a quarter of the box's contents. Not a ingle more, Ismael would've never let him hear the end of it. "Don't mind if I do." With that, he hurriedly brought the small pile to his bedside table after gently nudging Ergia's charger aside before popping one in his mouth as he walked back to his previous spot.

Not that he hadn't listened to the flow of words, spewing forth from Kisha, but damn, what do you reply to stuff like this? 'Yes'? And as she kept on talking, Blair interjected. Well, weren't you the adorable one. His facial muscles contracted into a short, small smile, but his face obstinately refused to allow it to show. Although, it begged the question: where the heck did she spend her life before Beacon?

Following that, she too had gifts for all. Namely, statuettes. Wooden, lacquered, hand-carved, outright exquisite even by Nathan's standard. He took the wolf with a small "Thank you." before going back to his bed to set it right on top of Ergia's cylindrical form. The chocolates took all the rest of the available space right now. Then he once again came back to his spot. He understood the reasoning behind him getting the wolf from Blair's explanations - it had leader in it - but he wondered what that meant about her perception of her other teammates, if it meant anything at all.

Now, he wasn't the most talkative one and he was fairly certain Izzy had his lot to say. So, for now, he made a mental list.
- Assign partners after discussion or wait for initiation (his 4th or 5th)?
- Where had Blair been, that she'd never been armorless 'when males are around'?
- These chocolates are super good.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 06:30:36 PM »
Ismael watched with a blank expression of one of his masks as he saw the two girls get comfortable. There was a moment of silence from Ismael as he saw the chocolate, he was contemplating if he should have some. he isn't on a diet, and he didn't need to worry about his metabolism, he just didn't think much about food until then. Ismael wanted to show appreciation to her so he stood up, and took a few and stood under the curtain before the torrent, that came from Kisha's mouth, began. As she finished Ismael didn't know what to do or say as he stumbled out, "...Uh, alright then. I...I...uh...yes. Yes". Ismael looked towards the two on the other side of the curtain as he watched Blair pull out three carvings, each looked to be of different animals, and the one Ismael was given is a hawk, "Adversity hu? Thank you". Ismael uses his free hand and gingerly takes and places it on his night stand. Ismael then stands in the middle of the room again, with the curtain hung up, as he stated, "Well, I didn't get any gifts and I'm gonna assume Nathan did, neither, so since the gift giving is over does anyone want to introduce themselves first? If not I can go first".

Ismael stands there and surveys the situation and everything said, "I feel a bit embarrassed. I do not usually have my armor off when males are around. It will take a bit of time to get used to.". 'Like what', Ismael doesn't understand where she would need to live to always have her armor on, especially around males, but even more so, they both seem to be polar opposites, yet that could be a good thing. 'Well I hope our team isn't a travesty. Just hoping'. Ismael holds a blank face as he waits to see if anyone is willing to speak up before he does.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 11:04:49 PM »
Kisha finally stopped her jabbering when Blair handed her a wooden figure of a bear.
"Thank you"
Kisha started rotating the figure in her hands, so that she could have a good look from every perspective. It was a really detailed figure which showed a normal walking bear. It looked peaceful.
Well, I didn't get any gifts and I'm gonna assume Nathan did, neither, so since the gift giving is over does anyone want to introduce themselves first? If not I can go first".
Kisha jumped up immediately, one hand raised in the air.
I'll go!
She then started, without waiting for the others to respond.

My name is Kisha Miles, but just call me Schoko, and I come from a small village in the west of Vale called Scholoda. It is really peaceful there, no grimm attacks, no white fang, no hatred. Aaaaannnnnddd, you see, my parents were huntsmen and so I wanted to be one too. I started training and everything until the entering exam came around. I took the exma, passed, and came. There isn't actually more to why I'm here besids that, Pretty lame, right?
I guess I can talk about...."

Kisha stopped to search for something in her suitcase. With an "Got it!" She presented a dagger. Of course, it didn’t stayed that way. Kisha pushed a button of the dagger's handle to reveal its full length, which was about 80cm.
"This is Cocoa, my greatsword. It’s actually just a sword but it... um.. can transform into a bow? I didn’t spend so much time to creat something incredible. It's literally just a greasword and a boy. The only considerable I can think of are the arrows"
she stopped again and pulled out a quiver.
"Those arrows are modified with dust. But.. I guess thats all about my weapon..."
Kisha looked around the room, thinking about what else she could talk about. Actually, she had thousand ideas, but she knew that none of those are fitting for an introduction. Than a thought came to her mind.
"And of course there is my semblance"
She drew a circle with her hands on each side of her. Those circles took a bluish kind of colour and made a weird sound. She than 'threw' one of those circles at Ismael's bed. Kisha's hand reached through the circle beside her. Her Hand came out the other circle, grapping Ismael's pillow, and than got through the circle back to Kisha.
Those are portals. They are pretty useful, but I would recommend that you won't go through them, They have some 'side effects' if everyone besides me go through them"

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:10:23 AM by DEXES »

ArosFarron

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 08:53:38 AM »
Blair nodded as Ishmail and Kisha spoke. She interjected as Kisha kept on speaking. "I guess it's my turn to speak and introduce myself. I am Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter. My father is the Jarl of Felwinter. We're a small quite town up in the mountains of Atlas. We tend to keep to ourselves and don't have the most advanced civilization but we like it that way. I might have been in Vale for a couple months but all this technology still new to me." She smiled and pulled up a chair. "I hope that introduction is good."
Alexander Noire

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 01:44:50 PM »
Good idea, Izzy. Presentations would definitely be a nice move.

Nathan was entirely unsurprised at Kisha's desire to go first. >Oh, so she'd grown up in a nice, quiet place, huh. That's better than most, nice. Family heritage and all, too. She also presented her weapon, a greatsword-bow combo. Unusual, a very large item for melee and not a close-range gun for further away. Curious hybrid, but probably very effective under the right circumstances. Dust arrows as an equivalent to Dust bullets were more of a standard fanfare, really. And then there was her semblance, which was just weird and wow. There were just... far too many uses for those things. Although, when she talked about side effects, what did she mean? He added it to his list.

- Assign partners after discussion or wait for initiation (his 4th or 5th)?
- Where had Blair been, that she'd never been armorless 'when males are around'?
- These chocolates are super good.
- What side effects do the portals have?

Then Blair took her turn. Well. That... certainly explained the never-before-unarmored in front of males. Not only was Atlas unimaginably cold, its mountains were undoubtedly worse. The technology bit, well, she'd probably get used to it... Hopefully, faster rather than slower.

And then it was his own turn. Probably. Who knows. "Izzy was right assuming I didn't have gifts, sorry. I'm Nathan Eau, born and raised in the City of Vale. Not much else to say about it. My weapon's the black and green cylinder sitting on my bedside table,", he said while pointing at it with his lft thumb, "and my semblance is that I can put more kinetic energy into things than possible with normal movement, more or less."

He really was the quick and concise type, wasn't he.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 04:57:27 PM »
"Hey, that's pretty good. It seems that one of you actually took the initiative". Ismael listens to Kisha as he tried to see if there is anything he could pick up from her introduction of herself.

"My name is Kisha Miles, but just call me Schoko, and I come from a small village in the west of Vale called Scholoda."

'Interesting, someone who also lived outside of the cities' Ismael takes the chocolates he has in his hand and continues to listen,

"Those are portals. They are pretty useful, but I would recommend that you won't go through them, They have some 'side effects' if everyone besides me go through them"

. 'And this might be interesting, or annoying. Probably annoying, god I hope not annoying. At least she is finished'.

As Ismael heard Kisha finished, Blair spoke up and gave a more normal, to Ismael, introduction,
"I guess it's my turn to speak and introduce myself. I am Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter. My father is the Jarl of Felwinter. We're a small quite town up in the mountains of Atlas. We tend to keep to ourselves and don't have the most advanced civilization but we like it that way. I might have been in Vale for a couple months but all this technology still new to me."
. 'Hey another person who lived away from the cities, it seems Nathan is kinda like the odd man out. Weird'.

Finally, Nathan was on, and Ismael already knew what was going to be said,
"Izzy was right assuming I didn't have gifts, sorry. I'm Nathan Eau, born and raised in the City of Vale. Not much else to say about it. My weapon's the black and green cylinder sitting on my bedside table,", he said while pointing at it with his lft thumb, "and my semblance is that I can put more kinetic energy into things than possible with normal movement, more or less."

Well Nathan made it concise as it came to Ismael's turn, "Well since it came down to me, I'll tell you about myself. I'm a simple man who loves long walks on the bea-....". At that point Ismael starts to laugh hysterically as he then let himself gain composure again as he then started again, "Alright jokes out of the way, I come from a village out side of Vale, I didn't live such a leisure life, we fought, we killed, we survived. I am a part-time blacksmith and I love to a multitude of things". Ismael had too much to say, yet he didn't want to spend an hour talking.

"Well what do you guys want to do?"
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione