RPG World of Remnant > Everywhere Else

Aca's Amazing Adventure! [Closed - RWND]

(1/5) > >>

Dr. Gustave:
Aca bounded out of Haven's library, her scroll gripped tightly in her left hand, and ran across the campus greens toward the first year dorms. The library usually wasn't her scene, admittedly, she was more accustomed to hanging out on the greens and talking with other students or exchanging weapon tips. HOWEVER! Today was special, verrrry special, because today Aca had finally cracked the code, untangled the knot, decrypted the cipher, solved for x. Today was special because classes had finally let out for a few days following the midterm exams. Today was special because she finally had a plan for her team.

Aca burst through the door to the dorm building, nearly shouldering a shocked professor Plum who got nothing more than a quick "Sorry!" as Aca rounded a corner toward her hallway. Her team team, to tell the truth, had been underpreforming over the half a year they'd spent at Haven and she wasn't free of blame for that. Being the leader wasn't something she'd prepared for, she wasn't tactically minded, she couldn't play support, she wasn't her sister; thank god for small favors.

That was about to change though, she could feel it. Today was the start of something amazing.

Aca placed her hand onto the handle of her dorm and practically crashed through the door.

"We're going on an adventure!"

Xarias Fury:
Lavender yelped as Aca burst into the room, almost dropping her coffee in the process, and grimaced at the idea of having to clean up a brown stain on her shirt. Luckily she caught her mug and glared at ther overly excited leader after checking her clothing and wondered what could be so exciting about a simple mission.

Aca was clearly hyped up about the whole thing so Lavender decided to humor her, it wasn't everyday they went out on a mission but given the size of Mistral it could take place anywhere from just outside the city to all the way to the coast. "I wouldn't really call a mission for first years an Adventure but it sure beats lying around here all day." Lavender said, taking a sip of coffee as she inspected her scroll for notifications. "So, what did you get us, Aca? Please don't say community service, I hate picking up other people's trash."

Vision:
Bas was lying in her bed with her legs propped up against the wall, casually thumbing through a book of paintings. She's hardly the most studious person but the midterms had at least been a semi-enjoyable challenge though useless for artistic inspiration, hence the book.

Hearing the force that the door was opened with Bas shot a quick concerned glance at Aca. As soon as she heard what her seemingly upsidedown leader said she kicked off the wall and did what can only be described as a lying backflip, landed on her feet off the bed, spun around to face Aca with a massive grin. "Count me in!"

Capta1n_Henry:
Ramm was sitting on his bed, listening to music with eyes clothes, completely relaxed until Aca burst into the room, causing him to almost fall onto the floor. He took off his headphones and stood up in a panic, only to realize it was his energetic teammate.

"Geez, you scared the crap out of me Aca," Ramm said as he sat back down on his bed, rubbing his head. "What'd you have in mind? Some kind of Grimm hunt, maybe a search and rescue? Oh, are we going to another kingdom? he said in a sarcastic tone, obvious enough for anyone to pick up on.

Dr. Gustave:
"No, we're not picking up trash!" Aca happily scoffed at Lavender. "Especially not after I had to pick up a used doggy bag last time..." She said quietly as her face dropped for a moment before returning to its normal happy demeanor. "But no! We are going on something much more exciting!" She glanced toward Ramm and added, "Well, maybe not as exciting as going to another kingdom, but it's up there! I think."

Aca paused and looked to her left, to her desk. It was filled with unfinished papers, drawings, scrapped designs, the works. She looked to her right, to Lavender's desk. It was clean and clear, not even a single scrap of left over paper dirtied it's pristine wooden surface.

Aca quickly leaned right, gripped the desk with her free hand, and slowly slid it to the center of the room, causing a cup of pens to topple over onto the floor.

"I'll uh... I'll pick that up. Later." Aca said apologetically before opening her scroll into the tablet mode and placing it onto the desk for the other three to gather around. "For now, let's get down to business! This is an off the books mission, set up completely by yours truly." She said proudly as she put her hand to her chest.

The scroll was open to a map of somewhere south of Kuchinashi, a small village labeled as Bungaraya was a situated at the bottom of what looked to be a small valley.

"That there is an old abandoned village from the Greyed War and it is supposedly chock full of treasures." Aca grinned as she looked at each of the faces of her teammates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version