Author Topic: Ignis. Publicly known information  (Read 2829 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Ignis. Publicly known information
« on: July 08, 2017, 01:49:45 PM »
CHARACTER

Alias: Ignis

Species and Gender: Male Faunas of unknown type

Symbol:  Unknown

Appearance:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Very little is known of Ignis' physiology due to his armor's potential to add height and weight and him never being identified without it. One thing that is known for certain is that he has long black hair. When wearing armor he can be easily identified. Standing at 185CM and weighing about 100KG Ignis can strike an imposing figure given his helmet shows a completely blank face with the white fang insignia emblazoned on it and with his long dark hair flowing out the back. Underneath his armor Ignis wears a black skintight bodysuit with a red glow to it. over this is his white armor that guards various vital areas without restricting his movements much.

History: As expected of someone who has made a considered effort to maintain anonymous very little is known about Ignis' history. However someone who used similar equipment and demonstrated similar abilities did perform several attacks in Mistral so it is believed he originates from there. His departure from Mistral and Arrival in Vale happening within the last 2 years. Over his career with the Fang he has been proven responsible or claimed responsibility for 5 White Fang attacks and has been responsible for the deaths of numerous civilians, law enforcement officers and even a huntsman. He has proven himself very dangerous and as such any individuals who encounter him or have information regarding his identity are urged to contact authorities.

Personality: Even among the White Fang Ignis seems to hold a large resentment for humanity. Most of his attacks targeting as many human fatalities and as much destruction as possible. Often accompanied by raving that the victims deserve their fate.

Aura and Semblance: Ignis' aura seems to function at the same level as a fully trained huntsman with some years of experience. His semblance allows him to engulf anything that is in contact with his aura in flames. It seems to have a negligable toll on his stamina due to him using it liberally and never showing signs that it has taken any toll on him whatsoever.

Combat Behavior:  Sample Text

WEAPON

Name: Unknown (presumed to not be named)

Primary Form: Ignis has been known to use numerous weapons depending on what he is attempting to achieve. (Often employing molotov cocktails lit by his semblance) However he does have one weapon he always carries. This is simply a massive Nodachi with a red blade that he uses his semblance to ignite into flames.

Dust Functions:none known.

History: mostly unknown. Given that it was wielded when he initially appeared and he possesses huntsman level training it is assumed it was made at Haven Academy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:13:11 AM by arcus_gray »
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Ignis. Publicly known information
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 09:02:21 AM »
bump as I resume work on this guy
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 10:09:18 AM »
When I saw Ignis I thought of Warframe and the flamethrower ignis and I was disappointed because you didn't have a flamethrower.

Wait...is that Hakumen from blazblue? Are you literally just making Hakumen. I'm ok with this. I'm now going to make Ragna now.

Also, if you made those edits to his picture, I'm proud of you, it looks really good.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:19:56 AM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 08:15:02 AM »
No i am not just making hakumen. I also advise not just making Ragna since expys break the rules. All I am using of hakumen is the image.

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 10:42:15 AM »
Yeah I know I was making a joke. Also if I made Ragna, it would be like Ismael WIP. Super edgy and super fuckling dumb.
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)