Author Topic: Shooting Range Shenanigans [Closed]  (Read 5617 times)

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Re: Shooting Range Shenanigans [Closed]
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 02:20:16 PM »
Prism returns the sweet smile as Akel joins in their mocking of of the human beneath her, nodding in turn to her comment. "Absolutely, underneath someone is the perfect place for this somehow-sentient pile of smegma!" Thinking for a moment, she glances at Reginald - she might as well add insult to injury here. "Frankly, I'm fairly sure this isn't the way he imagined his first time underneath a woman - something tells me he really wouldn't be the type to top, anyways." The sudden gusts of wind however do pose a problem for the hummingbird faunus, as they manage to catch her wings and cause her to literally lift off the man beneath her - but they quickly start to beat, becoming an imperceptible blur before she lands next to Akel. Worthless faunus, huh? Pulling out her scroll out of her back pocket, she whacks it on her hand a few times before it turns on and switching into the email app, starting to narrate outloud as she types:

"Hello Mr. Royale: Hello sir, it's Prism Skylark - the recipient of your Royale Scholarship, we've met twice before. I must say before I begin this email I must say the next time I communicated with you, I hoped it would be on better terms. You see, I recently had a run-in with your son Reginald at Beacon, and I thought you would wish to know about his behavior. He not only confronted me when I initially went to greet him, but flatly mocked the hardships my family name has endured and implied my lack of experience with firearms. Furthermore, he's taken it upon himself to denounce me for what I am - namely a faunus, choosing to call not only me but the other faunus in attendence 'worthless'. As I know you care deeply about your family name, I wished to share with you his absolutely deplorable behavior, and do request something is done about your son's inconsiderate and frankly intolerable attitude. Sincerely, Prism Skylark."

Finishing the email, she holds the screen up to Reggie, showing him everything she's typed. "I'm fairly certain you're not in good standing with your father right now. Unless you want me to send this to him, you're going to start becoming much more agreeable, understand?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 07:45:45 PM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 03:29:47 AM »
"ohhhh, good idea."" Akel couldn't help but smile at the e-mail, she was glad she got to witness this, a frown glanced on her face as she was called worthless "I'm not wearing heels right now, but I'll gladly repeat what I did to you during the sparring match we had previously."

As the heavy gust of wind hit her, sh3 had to take a step back, a hand on her headset to keep the equipment covering her ears and avoiding the pain of a sensory overload, with the gust settling down she took her hands off her head and rested them against her hip.

Akel listened as Prism went through the e-mail that Prism was writing, while she normally wouldn't agree with such methods, she did, however, didn't like Reggie at all and was happy to see someone who would force Reggie's attitude to be improved. "You're screwed Reg."
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2018, 04:03:15 AM »
Reginald snarls as Prism reads her message. Despite the pain he is in, he forces himself up on his hands and knees, staring down the bird faunus, purposefully ignoring Akel's mockery. Reginald may be seen by many as a coward, a prick, a douche, a worthless human being, an asshole, a sleazeball, liar and all-around terrible person, but his one outstanding quality may be his stubborness.

"No surprise someone like you would stoop to such lowly tactics. So fucking send it!" the boy shouted out, the winds continuing to pick up around him, his cape flapping aimlessly behind his back. "If he trusts some broad he's met twice more than he trusts his own son, then so be it."

He then lets out a short laugh, raising his palm up to his face dramatically. "Not in good standing? Not in good fucking standing!? Please. Like there's a way for it to get any worse." With his tirade over, Reginald brushes his hair back with his hand and looks directly at the faunus again. "Send it. Fucking do it, you scum."

Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2018, 05:36:46 PM »
Prism cocks her head as he rants, the apparent insults moving right past her without reaction. Despite the words and the condescending tone, his tirade is almost pathetic with his upset attitude over his father. The faunus stares hard at him, glancing from her phone to the the kneeling man in front of her with finger hovering over the send button.

Just do it, already he deserves it.

But you've been in that position.

But nowhere near as horrible about it, or as flatup hostile! You know he deserves this!

Maybe so, but what's the harm in trying to show a bit more kindess?

He calls us worthless again, makes more insults, hell, it wouldn't be beyond him to flatup attack us, the pussbag...

Then be a better person than he is, and then make him match you.

Will that even work?

Only one way to find out!

...Goddamnit conscious.

Prism doesn't press the send button - instead her scroll is powered down, and slid back into her pocket. Instead, the hummingbird does the unexpected - swinging forwards Solace and offering it back up to Reggie, as a crux to help him get back on his feet. Instead of explaining her actions, she turns to the woman standing next to her, giving her a once-over before she begins to speak. "Hi, you're... Akel, I'm guessing? One of my teammates went on this rant about a hot bat faunus awhile back, and no offense, but you uh - match his description. He was Coconut Cream - bit of a pervert, I do what I can but teenage boys are practically uncontrollable. Anyways, nice to meet you, though I wish it was under better circumstances." The light head nod in Reggie's direction explains everything.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:15:13 AM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2018, 06:30:49 PM »
As Akel listened to Reggie, she couldn't help but feel sympathy towards the human male, he sounded like a rich kid from Atlas that was thrown out by the dad for using too much of his money. She couldn't help but feel a bit of sympathy towards the man as he went on.

Her attention was snapped back as she heard her name called out and before she could respond the other faunus kept talking about her, a hand went to the thick collar on her neck as she pressed against it back and forth to scratch an itch that suddenly appeared beneath the thick piece of leather that seemed to recover the entirety of her neck.

"Thank you Prism, Coconut is certainly an interesting character for sure... he didn't mention anything else, did he? he just seemed like the type to be very upfront and well... honest, possibly a little too honest and may have mentioned some exaggerated truths." As Prism talked, Akel wanted to be sure about what details the young Nut had shared to his team, hoping that nothing that could make it awkward to walk around the school.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2018, 05:17:13 AM »
Reginald places one foot flat on the ground, shakily forcing himself up. He ignores Prism's offer for help, only grabbing Solace from her once he's up on his legs. "Pathetic." He spits out in her direction, holding onto his abdomen. He had certainly almost given out too much there. Not only that, he had risked his shot at ever getting on his father's good side again, and for what? Mocking two lowly faunus?

Bah. The snotdribble of a man hobbled over to where he had left his ammo in all of this, utilizing Solace as a crutch. He was starting to come back to it, and the winds had gone away entirely now. Even though he didn't really care, he did listen in on the conversation between the two faunus. 'Hot bat faunus'? Reginald hissed and cackled to himself. He did not see that being the case at all.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2018, 02:16:34 PM »
Prism ignores Reggie's insult as he limps away, answering Akel's question instead. "Nah, you're right about the too-honest bit. We don't know Coco for subtly. Anyways, he mentioned what you were wearing that day, alongside that your boyfriend... Juno, right? Seemed like he had his life together. And as much as I hate to admit it, Coco's right about one thing - the collar's a bit obvious." Prism offers her something of a what-can-you-shrug and a sympathetic smile, before glancing over at Reggie's scoffing in the corner. "No worries though, I'm not one to talk, and I can make sure Coco doesn't either. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to have another word with our resident asswipe."

At her words, Prism crosses the room as stands next to Reggie as he oh-so-stealthily eavesdroppes. "You know, it's bad enough you rag on other's people pitfalls in life, but resorting to making fun of their appearances? I'm wondering if this can even get through your thick skull of yours - just what makes you so bitter?"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 08:45:24 PM by Moth »

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2018, 03:15:59 AM »
A low grown came from Akel's mouth as Reginald helped himself up 'Does his ego know no limits?' came across the bat faunus' thoughts as he snatched his rifle back from Prism's hands.

"hmm... so you think I'm hot? Like one night stand hot or would date if they weren't currently taken hot? I'm curious." Akel said as she watched Prim walk over to reggie, content with seeing what she was going to lecture Reggie on.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2018, 04:59:36 AM »
Reginald glared at the faunus as she walked up to him, throwing his head back. "I don't recall saying a word about anyone's appearance, nor do I ever recall attacking someone over words. You calling me bitter is the pot calling the kettle black," lord skidmark responds as he goes back to loading rounds into Solace.

"You try to injure me, humiliate me, threaten me, and when I agree to drop any argument you continue to pester me." He glances back towards the other faunus and scoffs. "Go on now, don't leave your new girlfriend waiting."

My good ole AMA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2018, 01:50:12 PM »
Prism opens her mouth, prepared to rebuff any claims of Reggie's - but the question from Akel catches her off-guard. Her mouth's caught open in a slight gape, and she can't help the rising blush on her cheeks. Reggie's comment just worsens things too - you wouldn't suspect someone so small could contain so much blood, but the shade of red she turns rivals the blue of her hair.

"I - well, uh - was j-just repeating what Coco - well, no, don't want to lie... So i guess, uh - yes, well, no but! Um... there's - there's someone...else I've- oh, no, that's not related..." Prism stutters out a mess of a response, before turning back to Reggie and trying to address the asshole in front of her, fighting down the blush on her cheeks. "L-let's see here... you scoffed at Akel's appearance, dehumanized us both more than once, and let's address that little relevent comment. Family name doesn't mean jackshit to a lot of people, especially me, because I've been in the Vale Fostercare system since I was twelve. So that's what... humiliation, racism, and classism all within a single conversation? That's why your rifle met the Royale Family Jewels."

Prism thinks and hums for a moment, glancing over Reggie. Yep, she's really going to do this. "There's a reason why I'm still pestering you Reggie. You may be a dickhead, but I have this feeling you've never actually made a friend in your entire life. Or really remember the last time someone has done something nice for you. So I'm going to try to be the better person here." The faunus pulls out her scroll and visibly deletes the threatening email before him, before clicking over to a new document and inputting Royale Senior's name. ""Do you want me to say anything for you?"

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2018, 12:56:22 PM »
"To br fair Reggie, I'm spoken for" Akel said as she pointed to the collar. "I also explicitly mentioned that I was taken and was speaking ina hypothetically speaking. By the way Prism, thank for the compliment and cute blush. It was absolutely divine." Akel interjected before Prism started her list of insults that Reggie had thrown at the both of them. Rather just to sit back and watch to see how Reggie was dealing with what was presented infront of him.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 01:43:51 PM »
Reggie actually takes a step back. Racist? He wasn't racist. And clas- How dared she anyway! He clenched his teeth as she spoke of him never having a friend or anything nice done to him... What did she even know? He certainly had friends back home, it was just that... People of his stature were hard to come by is all.

The purple wanker took a moment to regain some composure before speaking up again. "I do not care for your pity, nor do I need your charity. I am a Royale. I do not need people to 'be nice' towards me - I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to become a goddamn huntsman. Nothing more and nothing less."

And to prove himself to his father. While this remains unsaid, his final words trail off slightly before he shakes his head and turns to face down range. He raises Solace up to his shoulder and fires once, twice, three times. Only taking the time between each shot to discard the empty shell, each shot strikes the target true. Still, his aim is a bit off. Despite his attempt to ignore the two faunus, he remains distracted.

My good ole AMA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2018, 08:52:38 PM »
Akel's compliment gets another pretty blush from Prism, turning to stare at the bat faunus with wide eyes and a slightly-shy smile - but gives her a double-thumbs up in response, apparently not trusting her words at the moment, before turning her attention back to the asshole in front of her. She looks over the boys form as he shoots, glancing towards the target - but there's something slightly off about how he's shooting, it's probably the reason why the aren't on-target -

"Oh, that's what's wrong! Slide your hand down the barrel of Solace a little, like," She unslings Hawk's Eye from over her shoulder, demonstrating a proper hold. "Your grip is a little too high, and too tight, move it down a bit and loosen up - that'll give you a bit better control, okay?" She nods, hoping he understands, before turning to face him fully again. "And Reggie, I know you're here to train to become a huntsman - that's why we all signed up for a school where we risk our lives on a regular basis. But we're also here to learn how to cooperate, alright? That's why we work in teams, why we live with four strangers at the beginning of the year until they become friends, and maybe family - it's us against the Grimm, we need to have each other's backs. So for fuck's sake, step off your pedestal for a moment and let someone help you. I have nothing to lose by this - do you?"