Author Topic: A Voyage Home (Sign-Ups) (6/6) (Full. Will take more as spots open)  (Read 3513 times)

ArosFarron

• View Profile
After receiving an urgent letter from her village about her father,  Lady Blair decides to head back home from school. However, she does not want to take the trip alone, due to the danger of the trip. Asking around, she found a couple students to act as a traveling party. Everyone's destination, the mountain village of Felwinter.

Small background information of Felwinter:
Located high up in the mountains near Atlas. Think of the coldest place you know and multiply it by 4. That is Felwinter. While the village is not as widely known as other villages and cities, people usually visit for the craftsmenship of the metal along with the caves and mines around the village full of Dust crystals. The village is ruled over by one family but treat all members of the village as family.

I would like at least one 3-4 year or teacher, with the other 4 spots being anyone. Just link your character here.
1. Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter
2. Sandy Smoke
3. Saffron de Cortez
4. Acero Walker
5. Anton Ua Duibhne
6. Diana Farran
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 04:50:57 PM by ArosFarron »
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: A Voyage Home (Sign-Ups) (1/6)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 10:14:31 PM »
Afraid I can't fill the 3rd or 4th year slot unless a huntsman will also suffice? I will however submit Sandy since a mission to a freezing cold mountain sounds like great fun for a guy who just got in from Vacuo and is cold all the time. Also Revya because the metal craftsmanship would interest him.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 10:58:35 PM »
I would like to sign Saffron de Cortez up if you are having non-Beacon people. She studies at Alas but has spent a bit of time at Beacon so she could have met Blair then. She is a third year and is a bit lost at the moment so having a short term goal would help put her back on track. I would also like to be get better at writing for her before Kali's thread fully starts. 
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 12:37:14 AM »
I'll put Acero or Ramm up for this one, if that's alright of course.

Dusty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 02:37:45 AM »
I'd like to sign up Anton if you'd be interested in him.

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 07:33:59 AM »
'fraid i cant help with the older character either, though Diana Farran is originally from Mantle so she could join up if you feel like having more first years
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 08:22:47 AM by Vision »

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Re: A Voyage Home (Sign-Ups) (6/6) (Full. Will take more as spots open)
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »
Alright folks. as soon as I make the topic, we can begin our journey to the north
Alexander Noire

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Re: A Voyage Home (Sign-Ups) (6/6) (Full. Will take more as spots open)
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 12:49:58 PM »
Sorry about the delay but the post is finally up. http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1198.new.html#new feel free to post in any order but no one will post more then once before everyone has posted
Alexander Noire