Author Topic: Calling out to the board admins, as well as RPers  (Read 8522 times)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Calling out to the board admins, as well as RPers
« on: May 22, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »
(especially people that I've RPed with in the past)

So I posted something a couple days ago in the Introductions board, and gotten several views but no replies. I figured I would ask here as well.

I've been away for a while, as you all (if you remember/know me at all) will know, but somehow my character was never moved to MIA. I'm wondering if that oversight means that I'm fine to start up again from where I left off (though unless I make a 'X time ago' thread, then after a small timeskip), or if, as I would if my character had correctly been moved to MIA, I have to re-apply. I'm also curious if everyone (especially board admins, and the people I've RPed with or could have done so with in the past, such as, if they're still around, Razz/Walter, Sakura/LuckyStar, Xanh/Kiith, Eddy/00Mogar, etc) is cool with me returning, or if my past disappearance would be considered a 'flight risk' so to speak :p
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
Re: Calling out to the board admins, as well as RPers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 11:22:10 PM »
If you're referring to your currently approved character, then I'd just like to mention that approved characters aren't moved to The MiA section even if you leave. However, if you had a character in creation, I don't know where that profile is and should have been moved to the MiA section. Also, you don't need to re-apply at all with any characters that were approved. If you had one in the approval process, just leave a reply stating that you're back and we'll get it moved to the appropriate location.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for pretty much everyone on the board when I say that we won't tell you to leave because your presence might be iffy. We realize that real life takes precedence, and you're welcome to come and go as you please. So, don't hesitate to get right back into it; and welcome back!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:24:03 PM by Skylia »
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Re: Calling out to the board admins, as well as RPers
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 11:29:40 PM »
Awesome, ok, so apparently I misunderstood the whole MIA subforum thing, good to know (I was referring to Martin rather than anything else). Thanks for the reply and the confirmation.
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)