Author Topic: 1st year beacon team [4/4]  (Read 7215 times)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
1st year beacon team [4/4]
« on: April 27, 2018, 04:18:22 PM »
So, team BADJ is no more, and that leaves an open spot for literally anyone who wants to join. First come first serve I guess

The current team is:

Mikado Drak
Serin Avery
Billy Bone
Smokey Emberstone

There aren’t any particular preferences, We'd only like the team to be an active one.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 02:35:32 PM by DEXES »
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: 1st year beacon team [3/4]
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 11:22:07 PM »
So, since the other team thread doesn't seem like its gonna work out, I'm gonna sign Smokey up here
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 03:43:30 AM »
This is fine by me, but finding a good teamname could be difficult. We have probably the worst letters ever.

The only thing I came up with would be

BSSM (Blossom) and that would maybe be some kind of lightish red or pink color.

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 09:00:13 AM »
I have a few ideas.  Personally, I'm partial to DABE (Daybreak), but there are a few others
BADE (Blade)
DASS (Days)
BASD (Blast)
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 02:33:06 PM »
Thanks Moth, but for some reason whatever, I have more problems finding a name with this thing than I have without it.

Anyway, I'm for DABE! Well, let’s see what the other two say

mylies43

• View Profile
Re: 1st year beacon team [4/4]
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 11:56:03 PM »
I think we're missing the real solution here which is DABS lol. In all seriousness, I think their both really good and I think that BSSM is just a little bit better IMO
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 06:36:17 AM »
Welp, let's see what Money thinks. Until then we can already start discussing who the new leader should be.
I'm nominating Serin

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018, 01:34:51 PM »
I'm fine with Serin as leader, but simply for the sake of competition, I'll nominate Smokey.

Either way, you can think of Smokey as a reliable Shock Trooper, I just play up his temper in open threads for laffs.

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »
I am sure DABS can be a color somehow, Hahahaha.

But for real, I'll go with BSSM or BADE.
If it comes down to a tie between the two I'd go with BSSM.

Sorry for the wait.
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2018, 08:20:02 PM »
I guess BSSM it is.  It's a shame, one letter change, and we could've been BDSM, too XD

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2018, 09:27:41 PM »
Hm, DABS and BDSM, what a good team letters we have lol. Im alright with Serin being a leader if everyone else is ok with it.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 02:38:42 AM »
Teamname: check
Teamcolor: Half-check
Leader: Half-check
How to start the roleplay and the meeting of the character: Not planned at all

Oke, I'm still for some kind of lightish red or pink

The leader votes are

Serin: 2 Votes
Smokey: 1 Vote

Aaannnnnnnd are their any suggestions for how we start this plot or is everything okay for you? We could do either something like the Initiation we started with Floo, we could just simply meet up infront of beacon or we are already assigned for a mission and see each other there for the first time.

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2018, 03:21:33 AM »
Lightish red for color.

I'll go for a majority for the leader and go with Serin.

For initiation... I can have fun with both plans. I think it would be easier on us if we do initiation like the first one never happened or was never finished(?) BUT it would be easier on whoever wants to be the teacher if we do the normal everyone meets for the first time before the mission one.

That's how I see it anyways. I think it would be easier to go with the second one (all meet up before the mission) But maybe we mess around for a bit before the teacher shows up so our characters get to know each other some.
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 11:54:58 AM »
Well, I don't think any of us have a teacher character, so if we want one to be involved, we'd probably have to get jjb or someone else involved.  I personally would rather do a mission as the initiation. 

I will abstain from the color vote, they're both basically pink as far as I'm concerned XD

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400