Author Topic: Preparing for the Coming Storm, Team Three  (Read 7851 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Preparing for the Coming Storm, Team Three
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2018, 07:08:13 AM »
Gray had picked up his second sword and was charging headlong at the raider before she detonated the light almost right in his face "SONOFA" Gray cursed and howled in pain as he thrashed around madly hoping to hit anything in his blinded state.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
Re: Preparing for the Coming Storm, Team Three
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2018, 07:57:27 AM »
Akel didn't have time to react as the glowing orb was struck and sent a blinding light throughout the room Akel and co were in. It made things noticeably worse due to the fact that she was a faunus and her rather sensitive hearing. The white-haired girl had dropped to her knees in pain, her hands clutching her headset while her eyes remained shut with the blinding light. The only sounds that she was capable of making were groans of pain that weren't even audible to herself thanks to the glowing orb.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student