Author Topic: Not an introduction, but hopefully a return  (Read 2838 times)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Not an introduction, but hopefully a return
« on: May 20, 2017, 10:32:44 PM »
So I've been away for a while, but assuming the game is still running, I'm interested in attempting to make a comeback. Whether or not I'm successful depends on a)if the game's still even going, b)if everyone's cool with it, and c)my real life schedule, but I'd like to at least try. I noticed my character, by some oversight presumably, still hasn't been moved to MIA Characters, but I'm fully willing to go through the re-application process if need be.
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Re: Not an introduction, but hopefully a return
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 10:02:05 PM »
I'm hoping to get a reply from someone in a position of power over the RP (as well as just RPers), so that I know if my return after disappearing for so long is welcome, and also so that I know if I need to re-apply or if the fact that an oversight resulted in my character not being moved to MIA means I'm fine even though it has been as long as it has.
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 01:10:31 AM »
This part of the board you are on is a bit funny to post on so that's probably why you aren't getting any replies.

Even if it wasn't the discord might be a better place to ask these questions, more likely to get a quick response. link= https://discord.gg/Es2GCj4

Welcome back tho, more the merrier after all.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 01:27:05 AM »
Thanks, I've actually started my first RP thread since my not-so-triumphant return already (in "Everywhere Else", on the roofs of Shade, for all my fellow Vacuan characters who might either want to join in or just have their own moments under the Vacuan stars), hopefully I'll settle back into things as easily as I seem to have so far.