Author Topic: To search for the unknown [PLOT Team 1]  (Read 32422 times)

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
Re: To search for the unknown [PLOT Team 1]
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2017, 04:44:43 PM »
Argus got up and walked out of the craft; as his boots touched the ground, four of his shadows formed around him and sprinted into the surrounding wilderness. "Now then, let's see what we can see."

(So where are we? I've seen how the show always has forest for wilderness, but is that true for all of Vale? Is it all just cities surrounded by forest, or are there other landscapes as well?)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2017, 08:10:13 AM »
"Oh, I didn't ask because I was worried, Talen replied, smiling widely at the group's concern. "I love the cold! I wonder if it snows around here...

Hopping off after the veteran huntsman Talen stretched her arms upwards while ruffling her hair a bit to fix it up later with her fingers, several of them combing the bangs in front of her face while she regarded the area.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 07:29:03 PM »
Cordelia followed Talen as she put her scroll away. She hefted her bow over her shoulder and crossed her arms, looking at the scenery of the village. She was also making sure she acknowledged all the high spots for her to go if needed.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2017, 06:41:37 AM »
(OOC: For now the villages will be pretty standard like most of the ones we've seen in season four, since they aren't to far from the other team if the area may look similar.)

Stepping from the ship Kale observed the lightly forested village with a few children running around trying to catch a grey and white cat. She didn't like the surroundings too much with vary little elevation the highest someone could get from here was either the tree tops or the one rickety looking guard tower that peaked at maybe five to ten feet taller then any of the trees, to the north and west the mountain ranges could be seen not as hazey shapes but as looming giants. Kale sighed and could tell this was going to be a long day but then again she knew that when she posted the mission in the first place "Now guys this village doesn't trust strangers on account of bandits and the grimm they bring so don't freak out if they don't open up to us right away."
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2017, 09:51:07 AM »
"Long as they don't get in our way, I'm fine with that." Argus focused and another shadow, this time of himself with a featureless steel mask over his entire face, manifested in front of him and looked around. "Huh. Nice little place. Not much elevation, though."
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:50:24 AM by Mortos »

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2017, 07:09:38 PM »
"Villages are always nostalgic. Now, where should we go first?
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2017, 08:19:06 PM »
Cordelia adjusted her googles over her eyes. "Would be best to communicate with the head of the village."

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2017, 09:05:02 PM »
"That's probably a good call. I'll stay here and explore with my shadows a bit, see if I can find any tracks that aren't human or Grimm." Argus sat down in the grass and started meditating; after about a minute, two more shadows appeared and ran into the forest.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:54:54 PM by Mortos »

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2017, 11:02:17 PM »
A small group of villagers had stopped going about their business to stare at the newcomers. It wasn't a pleasant welcome party, though. All throughout the small crowd, knees were bent in anticipation. Hands hovered close to sheathed swords and holstered guns in a sort of passive hostility. One of the villagers stepped forwards and seemed to speak for everyone that had gathered there, "What business have y'all city types got out here?"
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 12:45:15 AM »
Kale walked up to the villager and with a calm tone in her voice said "We're students from Beacon academy, here with Argos the huntsmen to deal with the Grimm problem those bandits have brought to your doorstep.", she handed her scroll to the villager with their mission description on screen.
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 09:56:26 AM »
Argus stood and walked over to the others, dropping three of his illusions and making a small transparent one over his mask so he could see. Scowling, he looked the villagers over and said, "Put those away, son. We're here to get rid of the Grimm, not attract more."

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 10:47:19 AM »
The villager took the scroll and looked over the mission request. "Well I'll be, you actually showed up! That bein' the case, I figure we could use your help at the watchtower," he said, and then pointed to a wooden tower structure in the center of the village while handing Kale back her scroll. As his gaze returned to the group his eyes rested on Argus. "If'n you weren't informed, a good half the people walkin' into this town in the past month have wanted to rob us of our Lien and our lives, so pardon me if we seem a little cautious."

(FYI their weapons aren't drawn, but they look like they could be at any moment)

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 11:21:57 AM »
(Yeah, I was saying to put away their hands, which are on their weapons.)

Argus grunted and looked up at the watchtower. A moment later, a shadow materialized at the top and surveyed the surrounding area.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2017, 07:23:31 PM »
Talen's eyes darted between the villager and the veteran, a nervous sweat dripping down the side of her face as she awkwardly wondered what was going to happen. Thankfully the tension died down a bit and she finally remembered that she had to breathe, gasping for air the next second while awkwardly shuffling behind Cordelia to hide her embarrassment.
Students

Professors

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2017, 04:18:48 PM »
As Argus' shadow appeared at the top of the tower, the old man that had already been sitting there fell backwards in surprise and yelled, "Can't a man get some goddamn peace once in a while!"

The villager speaking to the group chuckled when he heard the man and said, "You'll be workin' with old man Suthers. He's been doin' the watchtower job for forty years, but he won't admit that his eyesight's going bad." He then turned back to the rest of the villagers and said, "Alright, fun's over, everyone back to your posts." The crowd dispersed, leaving the students and Argus alone.

Argus' shadow sees forest of varying density in all directions. Nothing really stands out and there doesn't seem to be any noticeably raised ground.

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot