Author Topic: To search for the unknown [PLOT Team 1]  (Read 32426 times)

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
Re: To search for the unknown [PLOT Team 1]
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 09:42:25 PM »
Cordelia sighed to herself. "At least I got the distance part down." she reassured herself. She looked at Talen at the sound of bait. "Talen and I have done recon missions before where she had to draw stuff out. Maybe Talen can be the bait? And Im a long range fighter. With these goggles, I can see quite far as well as tag something so I can track it for a while."

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 10:54:48 PM »
Talen gave a brisk nod, affirming the idea. "If anyone needs to act as the bait I'll do it. She said, her expression confident but kind. "Just make sure you got a plan in place if that's what we're going to do. I'm not sure how long I'll last against this supposed death machine but I will last longer than most people.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 11:28:27 PM »
Argus chuckled softly at the kids' enthusiasm, which would surely bring them either great renown or a swift death. "I was thinking of something more along the lines of a decoy, like these." The silver of his eyes glowed softly for a moment, and suddenly there were three more copies of Argus, standing in various places on the ship. "I would use these, but I feel like T17 would catch on pretty quick that they aren't real."

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2017, 01:58:17 AM »
Kale scratched her chin for a second and asked "What's your range with those? Cause I'm more inclined to use those if I can guarantee you would be safe, but like I said before I'd rather not test t17 until we have the whole group together, I would like Obadia to be present when we take the first pot shots so he can analize the thing for some form of weekness.", she decided to try and not worry so much but with the first years basically asking to line up in front of a firing squad it proved quite the challenge.
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2017, 01:49:52 PM »
"They'll look real out to about a half-mile," replied Argus. "Past that, I can still see through them, but they'll be twisting, flickering... basically any idiot could tell they're not real. Around a mile out, they just pop and disappear." His eyes glowed again and the images disappeared. "Thing is, they have no substance. I could make them dodge whatever T17 throws at them, but as soon as it lands a hit, it'll know they're not real."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 08:57:32 AM by Mortos »

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 09:27:03 PM »
"That means live bait would definitely be our only choice. Talen added, "Of course we could have you be the bait, try to lose the thing then have it chase a clone but we have no idea how smart this thing is.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 12:17:48 AM »
"I mean, I don't ever have to get near it; I don't know how much you know about me, but these are how I see." An illusion appeared across the aisle of the ship from Argus, looking at everyone. "I see and hear everything the illusion does, just like if I was there. Pretty sure I wouldn't have lasted very long against Grimm without that little trick. Anyway, I can use these to scout for T17 and observe it; I was just saying that if it attacks one, it'll know they aren't real."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:21:18 AM by Mortos »

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 03:54:23 PM »
"And once it realizes its a fake, I assume it will learn and be very aware of your semblance." Cordelia chimed in."Either way, its the best plan we got. How long til landing?"

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 05:06:37 PM »
Listening to them plan gave Kale the insight she needed to get an idea, so she chimed in "Well IF we see him before we have both teams together then I say Argus should start out by surveying it with a clone, keep within the distance needed to keep the image real and dodge any attacks making note of its style while the rest of us watch near where you get posted up in case it turns on you.", as Cordelia asked about landing Kale said "Not much longer we're coming up on the first village soon, but after this village we are heading out on foot."
BEACON
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 05:40:00 PM »
Argus nodded and replied, "Yeah, I can handle that. Like I said, I don't need to be anywhere near it; they look real out to a half-mile. Once we land, I'll send out five of them and have a look around."

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 07:59:22 AM »
"Surely beats having to brawl with it. Talen muttered, craning her head over to the window side to take a peak down below. "Hmm...think it's gonna be cold outside?
Students

Professors

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 12:44:53 PM »
Argus shrugged and replied, "Maybe. I guess we'll see."

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 05:13:15 PM »
Cordelia sighed. "Told you to bring a jacket." she murmured over to her friend. She pulled out her scroll and began to read.

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 10:29:16 PM »
(It occurs to me to ask, how much do we all know about each other? Do we assume that we introduced ourselves before boarding the airship, or have we never met aside from Talen/Cordelia?)

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »
(OOC: Unless you have met the characters before this the only thing you would know is what you hear/are told, so names and what they look like)

Kale smiled "None of the villages and surrounding areas should be overly cold, but if nothing else I have some lien you can use for a coat if it gets too bad.", as they talked amongst themselves the aircraft landed and the door opened to their first location a village with a Grimm population problem.
BEACON

SHADE