Author Topic: Take What You Can - Give Nothing Back! [CLOSED]  (Read 27151 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Take What You Can - Give Nothing Back! [CLOSED]
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2017, 06:36:39 AM »
"I couldn't risk fighting him with you in the room. We would've been at a disadvantage either way." Janna responded, leading the girl towards the nearest stairs. "We need to get out and get to the authorities. I doubt that those responsible for this will stick around much longer." said the shield maiden, heading towards the staircase leading down. Right now, her priority was getting the girl with broken aura away from danger. Any other part of her job could wait.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Re: Take What You Can - Give Nothing Back! [CLOSED]
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2017, 07:16:53 AM »
Outside the building several police cars started swarming the area coupled with special swat teams. A huntsman of sorts could be seen if one squinted hard enough but wasn't permitted into the premises. As the students met up one in particular, Janna, decided to bring her injured schoolmate to safety. Chris didn't look too swell either but the grudge he held seemed to push him on while Kei had had better days.

"Be careful on your way out." Kei said, squinting as a helicopter spotlight shined through their floor windows and briefly blinded them. Just as it did Kei grabbed Chris by the cuffs and started running.

"I know how they're planning on escaping! Keep up!" She huffed, sprinting ahead of Janna and Tristan.

Almost on the rooftop with only a door between them and their escape route, Ali quickly picked the lock effortlessly and quietly peeked outside. A couple of guards shone their lights on the opening door but being dressed in guard garb they quickly holstered their weapons.

Ali casually walked out with Kyuubi while Blue and Sidewinder hid in the shadows, playing their personas flawlessly as they put on worried expressions. "What's happening down there?" the guard shining his light on Ali asked, clearly not too familiar with his own colleagues.

"Some kind of disturbance, we were sent up here to stop their escape." Ali replied, approaching with hands in an inquisitive position. As he spoke Kyuubi circled around to spot any other guards, patting one or two on the backs while secretly attaching small traps to their shirts. "How many of us are up here?"

"Counting you we got ten men. A chopper is touching down soon with SWAT for additional reinforcements, must be something huge if we got them coming down here, and here I thought this was just a plain office building."

"Well, clearly you're wrong." Ali replied, swiftly striking the guard just under his jaw and catching his limp body as another guard turned a corner. A few zaps buzzed followed by several thuds and Kyuubi emerged from the darkness with a sly grin on her face. "Good job, now our ride should arrive any moment...now."

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust