Author Topic: Zitham Degas  (Read 9187 times)

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
Re: Zitham Degas
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 07:55:54 PM »
Alright. I guess everything seems in order. +1
Mithra Ragvos The 4th Year Giantess of Beacon

Mira Ragvos 4th Year Weaponsmith

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Re: Zitham Degas
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 07:05:36 PM »
Fairly written, just edgy. Nothing too wrong save for some minor instances in history which get me thinking "just a pan of grease and the whole place burned up? Must be more volatile than gasoline!"

Aside from that history is fine. Though I do digress that should he start doing notable stuff in an actual thread he'd be hunted down to the fullest extent of the law. Or even beyond.

Semblance seems a bit much before tiring. 150 handfulls? But considering experience and whatnot(and no clear baseline to huntsman semblance abilities thanks to rwby being vague as shit) it should be okay for the meantime. Any issues come up, as per regular need, we'll need to face edits. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Other than that should be fine, would not expect students to be stupid enough to face this guy(look at all these trigger happy young'uns!) Oh wait.

Welp. As much as I don't like edge this one was finally okay enough to give a go to. Sorry for the delay as usual so here ya go. Just don't go burning the whole place up.

Approved.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust